Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard/ Powerball tips & strategy...

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
United States
Member #85721
January 21, 2010
159 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Seems like Gail would have had it ported over to Windows based having someone write it in like Visual Basic.  I have Windows 64 bit and it sure as heaven won't run on my laptop according to her website.  Does A+ recommend numbers to play?

Sounds like a monster program.  But there is Expert Lotto which I don't have and it seems like a monster program also and is Windows based.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Seems like Gail would have had it ported over to Windows based having someone write it in like Visual Basic.  I have Windows 64 bit and it sure as heaven won't run on my laptop according to her website.  Does A+ recommend numbers to play?

Sounds like a monster program.  But there is Expert Lotto which I don't have and it seems like a monster program also and is Windows based.

The problem with having someone else rewrite the program is they probably could write something just as good or better and sell it as a competitor.  Isn't that the mistake IBM made when they hired Microsoft to write their PC operation system, now there is no such thing as a IBM-PC compatible OS.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Broken Arrow Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #85721
      January 21, 2010
      159 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

She probably does not have the source code and is selling it as long as possible.  But does have a lot of Windows wheeling software and some looks pretty advanced.  Might be the best out there for wheeling that is.  Get the LMG and a wheel program and a person would have the best Gail has to offer.  A+ was probably written is some old Basic of some kind.  It's a shame that it's not in full Windows.  Com'on Gail get it converted! Dunk

Home, home where I wanted to be.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

She probably does not have the source code and is selling it as long as possible.  But does have a lot of Windows wheeling software and some looks pretty advanced.  Might be the best out there for wheeling that is.  Get the LMG and a wheel program and a person would have the best Gail has to offer.  A+ was probably written is some old Basic of some kind.  It's a shame that it's not in full Windows.  Com'on Gail get it converted! Dunk

"A+ was probably written is some old Basic of some kind." 

If it was written is some old Basic, it wouldn't be hard to down load a free copy of JustBasic and spend a little time learning to rewrite and compile it for the later versions of Windows.  I suspect the demand for the program isn't worth the effort.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking