Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My system works.

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 4 years ago by AmuzingP3s.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
truewinner76's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
lakewood
United States
Member #113654
July 13, 2011
50 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2013, 2:50 am - IP Logged

Yesterday I posted a bold claim that I made a system that really works but it got deleted, I understand why. well I also used it for the Washington state Match 4 for tonights drawing and this is how close I came to a win (see below)… I never claimed it will hit every time but I said I have a 90% chance of winning and this is how close I got. I looked at my system and I could have picked the winning numbers easily. It works for just about all games.

Match 4
03 11 15 21
(Date: 3/14/2013 )

My numbers

3-12-18-22 

3-13-15-22

lakewood
    United States
    Member #113654
    July 13, 2011
    50 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2013, 3:08 am - IP Logged

The only reason why I did not pick more numbers is because the tickets are $2.00 each. 

I did win $2.00 on this ticket, and with a little more money I could have hit the top prize. My system tells me where the numbers will hit so it's a better system to use with wheeling numbers. I did say in my post yesterday that if I did not hit all the numbers, that I will get within 1-3 numbers from the drawn numbers, and that is what I did this time... I did not post it in the predictions because I was tired after work. but these are my numbers really.

Indonesia
      Member #138826
      February 7, 2013
      3 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2013, 3:47 am - IP Logged

Great. I'm interested in your system!

Maryland
        United States
        Member #126396
        April 8, 2012
        402 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2013, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Me too!Hyper

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
          Elgin, IL
          United States
          Member #68867
          January 1, 2009
          1221 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2013, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I posted a bold claim that I made a system that really works but it got deleted, I understand why. well I also used it for the Washington state Match 4 for tonights drawing and this is how close I came to a win (see below)… I never claimed it will hit every time but I said I have a 90% chance of winning and this is how close I got. I looked at my system and I could have picked the winning numbers easily. It works for just about all games.

Match 4
          03 11 15 21

My numbers

3-12-18-22 

3-13-15-22

Match 4

03 11 15 21

(Date 03/14/2013)

My numbers

03-11-15-21

WOW - my system is 100% !!!!!  Do you want to buy some swamp land in FL???  I stll have a few acres available......................

United States
            Member #111714
            May 31, 2011
            104 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2013, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Match 4
            03 11 15 21

My numbers

3-12-18-22 

3-13-15-22

If you really want to share then just share it.  What's the point of asking for people's money if you have made a lot of money using your system like you claim?  You could just use those to play again and again.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19897 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Match 4
              03 11 15 21

My numbers

3-12-18-22 

3-13-15-22

I was wondering what happened to you.  I figured you got deleted because you sounded like you were setting up a scam.

With your system, you could be pocketing that $216M PB jackpot tomorrow or at worst a $1M second prize.  Either way it would prove you had a money maker.  I don't have as much faith in my system but I plan to pick 10 lines for tomorrow drawing.  I too seldom play PB because of its $2 per line prize.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lakewood
                United States
                Member #113654
                July 13, 2011
                50 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2013, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

I figured my post was deleted because I was trying to start a lottery pool. Actually I was not going to take anyone's money. My idea was that  I would generate tickets for a number for individuals, we would have these numbers on a contract. Where We all would be responsible for buying And keeping our own tickets That I generated for us. will would have a contract agreement That the individuals on the contract with these numbers if we are to win, we would split the prize.

My system is not 100 percent certain but for a win. But I have won more money with this system then with any other method.
                I know I did not post the picture but I tried to post a it however, I did email them to someone on this site and they can verify that I purchase those numbers and that I came very close to winning. With my system you still cannot get around luck intuition and shear more numbers to win the lottery but you're probably to have winning is greatly increase by the way I choose numbers.
                And like I said I really do want to share my system but I have a fear that people will win using it and I will be left out and I am the inventor of it. So I rather people joining together with me and when did to give it to someone and they went and I'm still broke.
                So if you want to join a contract with me I will give you numbers you play those numbers I will play my numbers we will win together P.M me if you're interested. But I am really not comfortable in telling people how I do this and have them win and I am broke. However it's only a matter of time before I hit.

lakewood
                  United States
                  Member #113654
                  July 13, 2011
                  50 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Please forgive the grammar and Spelling I am talking into my phone To send this message

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19897 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2013, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I figured my post was deleted because I was trying to start a lottery pool. Actually I was not going to take anyone's money. My idea was that  I would generate tickets for a number for individuals, we would have these numbers on a contract. Where We all would be responsible for buying And keeping our own tickets That I generated for us. will would have a contract agreement That the individuals on the contract with these numbers if we are to win, we would split the prize.

My system is not 100 percent certain but for a win. But I have won more money with this system then with any other method.
                    I know I did not post the picture but I tried to post a it however, I did email them to someone on this site and they can verify that I purchase those numbers and that I came very close to winning. With my system you still cannot get around luck intuition and shear more numbers to win the lottery but you're probably to have winning is greatly increase by the way I choose numbers.
                    And like I said I really do want to share my system but I have a fear that people will win using it and I will be left out and I am the inventor of it. So I rather people joining together with me and when did to give it to someone and they went and I'm still broke.
                    So if you want to join a contract with me I will give you numbers you play those numbers I will play my numbers we will win together P.M me if you're interested. But I am really not comfortable in telling people how I do this and have them win and I am broke. However it's only a matter of time before I hit.

If your system is so good, why do you have to generate a bunch of lines and hope something hits?  Just generate the winning line and play it.  Ten lines should be enough for any winning system to win something.

With the kind of BS you trying to spread, you might get deleted again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lakewood
                      United States
                      Member #113654
                      July 13, 2011
                      50 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

It's not BS you don't have to believe me I don't care really. I am NOT in a pissing contest with anyone. All I am saying is it has been working for me every time I used it pretty much. I can't afford to spend too much money on the lottery that's why I hope for people to join me. Is it get deleted it gets deleted what does it mean I'm giving you BS. I thought this site with a help people win the lottery I'm offering peopl.e a chance. But not without me

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3941 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

It's not BS you don't have to believe me I don't care really. I am NOT in a pissing contest with anyone. All I am saying is it has been working for me every time I used it pretty much. I can't afford to spend too much money on the lottery that's why I hope for people to join me. Is it get deleted it gets deleted what does it mean I'm giving you BS. I thought this site with a help people win the lottery I'm offering peopl.e a chance. But not without me

Why not set your website, blog, forum, social media  etc and do this solicitation. LP is site to share ideals willingly, no constraints, or any apparent  form of contract( Lotto Pooling is a contract) to circumvent the LP rules.

lakewood
                          United States
                          Member #113654
                          July 13, 2011
                          50 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Oh I'm sorry. It's been awhile since I've been on farms I didn't realize it we can delete this posts. Or I will just edit my postings. You know I just go ahead to reveal how I do it.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19964 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2013, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Oh I'm sorry. It's been awhile since I've been on farms I didn't realize it we can delete this posts. Or I will just edit my postings. You know I just go ahead to reveal how I do it.

do what you do truewinner76, everyone likes good ideas thanks for sharing. Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

Plainfield, Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #117381
                              October 4, 2011
                              17 Posts
                              Posted: March 16, 2013, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I sent you a Private Message Truewinner.