Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My system works.

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 4 years ago by AmuzingP3s.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #137120
December 27, 2012
15 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2013, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I'm on to something big... I do not know how to post a photo on this site so I can't, but again there is someone on this site that I have showed my system to and they can witness to what I have... in the latest drawing this is how my closest number came out. 

MM drawing March 19th 2013 3 6 14 21 37 MB 37

my numbers 6 13 22 37 45 MB 31

look at how the number fell after i hit number six… I did not win anything but look how close the four numbers came once I hit one of them… This is how my system works. 

maybe I can have someone post it for me because I can't.. I had the wrong number suit. If I had the correct munber suits, maybe I would have came closer. But this things works.

in my orginal post I said, if I do not hit the number I will come within one to two numbers off. and that I did. So this is not "BS"

hi truewinner76

please share ur system with me, i need ur system to combined with mine system

my was working when i backtesting a month past's results, i hit about all 5 straight fantasy 5 numbers all exact match here california about three times in a row so thats 15 numbers that wins

once i had results i let u know

so please share it with me

thanks

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19754 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2013, 12:55 am - IP Logged

i don't think he's gonna No Nod something Fishy

u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19754 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2013, 12:56 am - IP Logged

But , Know its time to either Post Predictions in a Thread or Prediction Board for all to see . We must have Proof !!! Actions are Louder then Words ....

I Agree!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12730 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2013, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Just post your System here !! Their is several people here that could improve on your system  on Lotto Post , if you would post it for us to analyze and re-work to a more efficient and accurate System ..

truewinner76's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
          lakewood
          United States
          Member #113654
          July 13, 2011
          50 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2013, 6:05 am - IP Logged

I'm really busy with work and family so I don't have a lot of time to get back with people or post to LP. sorry. But there's nothing fishy at all with me. I'm legit there are people on LP that has gotten to know me well, and has picked up on my charter and spirit. 

I find myself getting so engulfed in things, especially with lottery numbers that I can become no good to anything else at times, so I'm trying to keep a good balance in my life at this point. last night  I only got 2 hours of sleep because i was doing some checks on my system and ended up getting very excited at my findings.

With tonights MM drawing, We did not do as good as I have done in the past, I think that's because I tried my theory of playing my numbers in just a few groups, which will work if the number groups hits (which could be up to a year's time) but if the number groups does not hit, then we could be far from being even close.  Example I left out the 30s  (for the most part) in this drawing, and 30s came up in tonight drawing. 

With tonights drawing my intuition told me the number 14 would be the first number, but because I and another person both had the same feeling  that 11 would be the first number I went with11. But all in me screamed  the number 14 as the first number tonight ( here is a look inside my mind) i thought the first number should have been 11, but because there was a vibe or exceptions of 11 being the first number  with another person, and also with some predictions on LP I knew then it had to be another number.

I even told the person that 14 was going to be the first number. But they did not feel it like I did so I did not push the issue. Now my thoughts are…If everyone or "most people" knew which number would be the first number, (or any number being drawn for that matter,) then everyone or most would win the lottery, so I figured it had to be a different number than what was expected as the first number in the drawing tonight. Understand? So I have learned to follow my strong intuition from now no.

With posting in the predictions page. I saw a posted there by someone who posted the same number many times for the MM drawing and according to how I do my system i could have chosen the same numbers he/she did. So it's like excellent numbers, on the wrong day at least according to how I do things. That's the key..getting the correct number suits, if you pick  01s 01s 20s 30s 50s  and 10s 10s 30s 40s 50s are drawn that night, then you will be ways off, but if you pick the same 10s 10s 30s 40 50s number groups then you have a far better chance in winning. you will have a 2 in 10 chance for the 1st suit, and a 1 in 10 chance for the other 3 suits to hit the 1st five number in the drawing.  That's why a pool is better than playing solo, because if you hit the correct suits, you will have a lot of numbers in that group that should cover most of the few number combos in your selected number scheme. but I'm sure you all know this already.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19821 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2013, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Just post your System here !! Their is several people here that could improve on your system  on Lotto Post , if you would post it for us to analyze and re-work to a more efficient and accurate System ..

Who are these people who could improve his system?  I would like to check their predictions stats to see what they've done on their own.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

detroit,michigan
              United States
              Member #137401
              January 2, 2013
              65 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2013, 6:44 am - IP Logged

Let check your system out please.

lakewood
                United States
                Member #113654
                July 13, 2011
                50 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2013, 6:46 am - IP Logged

I have shared my system with a very few from LP. but look at it this way… I have spent many long tedious hours in thought,  setting it up, then the time it take in generating numbers , for me to just give it up and someone hit's using it and then they will go on to live the good life and i am without nothing, how would I feel? How would you feel about that if it happens to you? I really would like for to hit it big first. 

If you know what number will come up, tell me how you do it and we can talk.. I myself can't tell you what numbers will come up for sure, but honestly I am good in picking the general number range, and i have a strong intuition that's I'm learning to follow. 

posting predictions may not do my system justice because, I never claimed i can hit the actual drawn numbers for a winning ticket, but I always said I do come close very close. within 1-3 number of the drawn number. if I claimed to win all the time, then I would already be rich, … But Ok I'll use my system on the WA match 4. and I'll show you unbelievers.Smiley My goal is the #1 spot Thumbs Up

kkkb's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTCbp5UCbsK022NTC_y-p5KGtaseWWCX_dI6OKKgbkehO5h07Cy9Q

United States
                  Member #130020
                  July 4, 2012
                  840 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2013, 7:21 am - IP Logged

Most people will even post their numbers for everyone to see. Are you even doing that? If you post your numbers and you don't play, it then becomes your fault. Thats how I view it. Giving a few people your system and hoping they will split the money with you is a bit of a stretch.

Money is the motive

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19821 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2013, 11:30 am - IP Logged

If you haven't won anything with your system why would you feel bad if someone else did?  It would probably just mean they were lucky and you weren't.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19821 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Most people will even post their numbers for everyone to see. Are you even doing that? If you post your numbers and you don't play, it then becomes your fault. Thats how I view it. Giving a few people your system and hoping they will split the money with you is a bit of a stretch.

Some members are posting over a thousands different combinations a day, why should they care who sees them?

Evil Looking       

lakewood
                        United States
                        Member #113654
                        July 13, 2011
                        50 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

But , Know its time to either Post Predictions in a Thread or Prediction Board for all to see . We must have Proof !!! Actions are Louder then Words ....

I will post my 6 the numbers I will play for tonight's PB drawing before the drawing tonight.  Lets see if I come close to any of the number in a row. I count my system to be successful if it puts me within 3 numbers of the actual numbers drawn for three or more numbers.

Like I always said, I do not know the numbers that will come up in a drawing.  So let's see if I get lucky! If I don't have a successful prediction tonight, that does not mean it does not work, it means I had the right numbers on the wrong day.

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19754 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I will post my 6 the numbers I will play for tonight's PB drawing before the drawing tonight.  Lets see if I come close to any of the number in a row. I count my system to be successful if it puts me within 3 numbers of the actual numbers drawn for three or more numbers.

Like I always said, I do not know the numbers that will come up in a drawing.  So let's see if I get lucky! If I don't have a successful prediction tonight, that does not mean it does not work, it means I had the right numbers on the wrong day.

Good Luck Lep

Let it Snow Snowman

philadelphia,pa
                            United States
                            Member #70349
                            January 30, 2009
                            84 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

i wonder where Truewinner went?What?

will someone show me the work out that truewinner 76 is talking about

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19754 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2013, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

will someone show me the work out that truewinner 76 is talking about

why don't you read the post!! Guitar

Let it Snow Snowman