Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My system works.

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 4 years ago by AmuzingP3s.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
New York's avatar - 103h4yr
NYC
United States
Member #117984
October 19, 2011
1843 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2013, 12:25 am - IP Logged

wis lottery pick 4   best numbers to play for tonight ?

Not that no one is being rude... You're in the wrong thread.

Go to the pick four sub-forum, look for Wis. (pretty sure there's a sticky) and post there.

Not to be rude, you just posted in the wrong thread. This thread's topic is about a system that can produce very close hits for the MM and PB games.

Canada
    Member #138493
    January 28, 2013
    627 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Truewinner, you have a great attitude. I like your approach. Your methods are nicely skilled.

I can help you upload the pics easily since I'm very good at that. Or I can teach you step by step too.

Also, it's cool you like the bigger games like PB and MM, which is great.

I was wondering though, does your system work for the pick 4 games?

For pick 4, the odds are 10,000:1. 10,000 possible combinations. The jackpot for a pick 4 game is $5,000 (well, in my state... States have different payouts.)

A $20 bet on straight tickets return $100,000 easily. Odds are in your favor and more opportunity to win a 6 figure check oftenly as you like, compared to waiting for the jackpot for bigger games to come to you.

I don't wanna derail your focus, just wondering if your methods can be applied to the pick 4 game.

Thanks for your time and energy TW76. :)

I agree with you  New York, imagine if he could do this for pick 4...wow ! we could all retire very soon ! lol

Canada
      Member #138493
      January 28, 2013
      627 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

I never play pick 3 or 4 so I don't know..

But I have found that MM and BP are not that random at all…. there are a lot of patterns that I have found in studying these games. That's why I am close almost every time..

in the last MM drawing I matched every suit, but not the numbers… this is not a coincidence. 

I even told someone to start their number is the 20s… I  knew the numbers 20-24 would come out first , yep 20 came out…. 

maybe sometime you can help me with the uploads. I can figure out the lottery, but not how to upload a photo…. go figure  LOL

Wow ! to do this you probably have alot of intuition or you got skills for those games !!!  does this work the same for pick 6 games or Keno ?

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #39
        December 10, 2001
        567 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!Truewinner, I was reading this thread, and I believe you have something worth considering here. I tried using some of the tips you gave here and lo and behold, I guess that the last 3 numbers on our Cash5 of  April 1 were going to be all in the 30's and I had them all in there! Just amazing! Doesn't mean that one can guess the numbers all the time, but it beats playing blindly and without direction. Who knows, as you say, one day one might be able to guess all suits including the right 5 numbers in any of our favorite lotto games.

Please don't disappear on us and come back. Sometimes people can criticize constructively and sometimes they do it out of the need to find out more about a system when it looks promising. So don't get frustrated and disappointed and come back here to talk to us and share your expertise. It's people like you who makes this forum and this site fun, enticing, and exciting to visit.Thumbs Up

Edit: I made a mistake when rating this, I meant to give it 5 stars and somehow, I pointed it too fast and it came in with 4 stars only. I tried to correct it, but couldn't. Sorry!

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink