Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5305 replies. Last post 14 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 12 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
Jacksonville Florida
United States
Member #23018
October 6, 2005
918 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Actually if you play the game you have the potential of winning 6 more entries. For instance you enter a $2 ticket you automatically get 2 entries. You play the game for a potential 6 more entries. You do 5 rounds of dice rolling against the computer to see who gets a higher score each round. Each round is worth 1 extra entry. At the end of the 5 rounds if you have the total high score then you get another entry.

The number of entries a ticket will win is the same whether or not you play the game (it does not matter if you play the game, it is for entertainment only). The number is already predetermined before you play.

From the Florida Lottery Monopoly Second Chance rules (Rule#2):

"2. To enter a non-winning MONOPOLY Scratch-Off ticket into one of the second chance drawings further described in subsection (4) below, players must enter on the Florida Lottery's website at www.flalottery.com. On the home page of the Lottery's website, players can click on the MONOPOLY banner and follow the "Ticket Entry" directions. Players will be prompted to log-in or register. The 24-digit ticket number (4-digit game number and 20-digit ticket number) is located at the bottom on the front of a MONOPOLY Scratch-Off ticket under the latex covering. Players are to scratch off the latex covering to reveal the number and enter the entire 24-digit ticket number in the designated area. Players will be provided an option to play the interactive MONOPOLY Millionaire Bonus Board Game to collect properties and earn points which will be converted into the number of entries assigned to the ticket. If players choose not to play the game or if they experience technical problems while playing the MONOPOLY Millionaire Bonus Board Game, the entries that would have been revealed in the course of playing the game will be credited to their entry account for that draw period. The total number of entries for each non-winning MONOPOLY Scratch-Off ticket is pre-determined based on the price point of the ticket. Players will receive one entry for every dollar of the price of the ticket entered into the drawing plus an additional predetermined number of entries within a range of one and five. The table below shows the total entry range assigned to each MONOPOLY Scratch-Off ticket price point."

orlando,fl
    United States
    Member #89879
    April 17, 2010
    134 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2013, 1:15 am - IP Logged

The number of entries a ticket will win is the same whether or not you play the game (it does not matter if you play the game, it is for entertainment only). The number is already predetermined before you play.

From the Florida Lottery Monopoly Second Chance rules (Rule#2):

"2. To enter a non-winning MONOPOLY Scratch-Off ticket into one of the second chance drawings further described in subsection (4) below, players must enter on the Florida Lottery's website at www.flalottery.com. On the home page of the Lottery's website, players can click on the MONOPOLY banner and follow the "Ticket Entry" directions. Players will be prompted to log-in or register. The 24-digit ticket number (4-digit game number and 20-digit ticket number) is located at the bottom on the front of a MONOPOLY Scratch-Off ticket under the latex covering. Players are to scratch off the latex covering to reveal the number and enter the entire 24-digit ticket number in the designated area. Players will be provided an option to play the interactive MONOPOLY Millionaire Bonus Board Game to collect properties and earn points which will be converted into the number of entries assigned to the ticket. If players choose not to play the game or if they experience technical problems while playing the MONOPOLY Millionaire Bonus Board Game, the entries that would have been revealed in the course of playing the game will be credited to their entry account for that draw period. The total number of entries for each non-winning MONOPOLY Scratch-Off ticket is pre-determined based on the price point of the ticket. Players will receive one entry for every dollar of the price of the ticket entered into the drawing plus an additional predetermined number of entries within a range of one and five. The table below shows the total entry range assigned to each MONOPOLY Scratch-Off ticket price point."

It seems you were correct, I misinterpreted  the rules. I don't understand why they even have the game up there at all now.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
      Jacksonville Florida
      United States
      Member #23018
      October 6, 2005
      918 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2013, 9:37 am - IP Logged

It seems you were correct, I misinterpreted  the rules. I don't understand why they even have the game up there at all now.

Yes, it kind of takes the fun and incentive to play the game away. All of their second chance promotions I have entered with games to play have been this way. Those who have hundreds or thousands of tickets to enter probably appreciate not having to play the game. But for those of us who only have a few tickets here and there and have time to play the game, it would be nice to have extra entries for the time we take to play the game.

Tampa, Fl
        United States
        Member #136502
        December 12, 2012
        110 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

This new monopoly is such a scam.  I've yet to win anything other than the usual $2 or $5 it cost to buy the ticket in the first place.

Jacksonville
          United States
          Member #145279
          August 1, 2013
          1 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

No it's not I've actually been doing the best on them out of every game.

Here's my experience in the past month....

Right when they came out about a month ago I think I decided to get 2 $10 ones and got $10 on the first one and $100 on the second. 

The next day I decided to buy a GRT and I won back $20. I've read stories about people winning back to back so I decide to try my luck, and expecting to lose, I end up winning $100. 

I've won some chump change since then on the monopoly, $30 at the most, $20 a few times, mostly $5 and $10 depending on the game. Also sometimes get a few $1's for the hell of it, usually 5. I've hit $30 on the Fiesta, and the chances for that are 1 in 1400 or something. Also a ticket next to it(forgot if it was before or after) was a winner. I've also noticed most $1's(from my experience) usually have winners stuck together or close together and then a drought.

Since today was a good day for my online business I decided to dish out $55 on 4 $5 crosswords, 1 $20 GRT, 2 $5 monopolies(there was 3 rolls in the machine, luckily 1 was out and made my choice easier) and 1 $5 price is right.

The crosswords got nothing, GRT got nothing, price is right got nothing and 1 of the $5 monopolies got $100 :)(my first time winning $100 on $5)..The ticket # was #5...i was totally expecting it to be a dud...I'm not a fan of uneven numbers

My online business kept raking in money in the meanwhile so I decided you know what, to hell with it. So I went and dished out $80(so if I lose I still have $20 from Florida, makes me feel better....MIDDLE FINGER TO THE MAN!!haha)

I got the next 2 $5 monopolies after the $100 winner which were #4 and #3, both losers. 
          They placed a new roll of the 3rd roll of $5 monopoly and I got #59,58, and 57. #57 only won $5.
          I got a price is right which won $10.
          I got another GRT which won $20.
          I got 10 $1 monopoly and 1 won $5 and 1 won $1(they were back to back, which supports my theory from earlier)

I got 2 different $10 monopoly, 1 lost 1 won $50. 

There are FOUR $20 monopoly rolls in the machine, it's ridiculous. Doesn't help me make my mind up at all. Instead the smaller scratch-offs should have more rolls......logically....because the $20 don't sell as fast

The $5 crosswords are ALWAYS OUT, and there is only 1 roll which is changed about every 2 days. A family friend won 10k on the crosswords recently about 2 weeks ago so I've been playing them hard ever since.

Tampa, Fl
            United States
            Member #136502
            December 12, 2012
            110 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2013, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I won $50 on Price is Right and $10 on it from another gas station today.   The game is how old and I've won more on that game than stupid monopoly.

Hollywood, fl
              United States
              Member #140096
              March 10, 2013
              376 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I won $50 on Price is Right and $10 on it from another gas station today.   The game is how old and I've won more on that game than stupid monopoly.

I never won much on that game, didnt like it

orlando,fl
                United States
                Member #89879
                April 17, 2010
                134 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2013, 1:05 am - IP Logged

No it's not I've actually been doing the best on them out of every game.

Here's my experience in the past month....

Right when they came out about a month ago I think I decided to get 2 $10 ones and got $10 on the first one and $100 on the second. 

The next day I decided to buy a GRT and I won back $20. I've read stories about people winning back to back so I decide to try my luck, and expecting to lose, I end up winning $100. 

I've won some chump change since then on the monopoly, $30 at the most, $20 a few times, mostly $5 and $10 depending on the game. Also sometimes get a few $1's for the hell of it, usually 5. I've hit $30 on the Fiesta, and the chances for that are 1 in 1400 or something. Also a ticket next to it(forgot if it was before or after) was a winner. I've also noticed most $1's(from my experience) usually have winners stuck together or close together and then a drought.

Since today was a good day for my online business I decided to dish out $55 on 4 $5 crosswords, 1 $20 GRT, 2 $5 monopolies(there was 3 rolls in the machine, luckily 1 was out and made my choice easier) and 1 $5 price is right.

The crosswords got nothing, GRT got nothing, price is right got nothing and 1 of the $5 monopolies got $100 :)(my first time winning $100 on $5)..The ticket # was #5...i was totally expecting it to be a dud...I'm not a fan of uneven numbers

My online business kept raking in money in the meanwhile so I decided you know what, to hell with it. So I went and dished out $80(so if I lose I still have $20 from Florida, makes me feel better....MIDDLE FINGER TO THE MAN!!haha)

I got the next 2 $5 monopolies after the $100 winner which were #4 and #3, both losers. 
                They placed a new roll of the 3rd roll of $5 monopoly and I got #59,58, and 57. #57 only won $5.
                I got a price is right which won $10.
                I got another GRT which won $20.
                I got 10 $1 monopoly and 1 won $5 and 1 won $1(they were back to back, which supports my theory from earlier)

I got 2 different $10 monopoly, 1 lost 1 won $50. 

There are FOUR $20 monopoly rolls in the machine, it's ridiculous. Doesn't help me make my mind up at all. Instead the smaller scratch-offs should have more rolls......logically....because the $20 don't sell as fast

The $5 crosswords are ALWAYS OUT, and there is only 1 roll which is changed about every 2 days. A family friend won 10k on the crosswords recently about 2 weeks ago so I've been playing them hard ever since.

I've noticed a lot of the machines have multiple of the new monopoly games as well. But I went to this one convenience store and the counter had literally 3 to 4 rolls of every game going at once. I may go back just to take a picture. It was ridiculous. I didn't win anything from there but it makes me wonder if stores like these are a scam or something. I picked a ticket from one roll and then pick another from the same and the number jumped from 4 to 47 so what is that about? I didn't hear him tear off the ticket either, he just handed it to me. They had each roll numbered and I saw over 60 rolls. So 3 to 4 rolls of a game in play which do you choose? Btw decided to play bingo gold from publix machine, publix counter and a racetrac gas station, all bummers!!!

Hollywood, fl
                  United States
                  Member #140096
                  March 10, 2013
                  376 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

anyone get any descent hits on the new set of tickets that were put out recently?

ft pierce,fla
                    United States
                    Member #30785
                    January 21, 2006
                    2090 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2013, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I hit 5000.00 on the 10.00 "5,000.00 a week for life" game

the prize box was $500.00 x 10Party

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #62713
                      July 6, 2008
                      3715 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2013, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

I hit 5000.00 on the 10.00 "5,000.00 a week for life" game

the prize box was $500.00 x 10Party

Way to go Sheepdogg Party

Keep moving Forward.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! I hate that game usually it's a buck under the 10X what a scam

2014 Highest Winner: $500

United States
                          Member #146055
                          August 23, 2013
                          32 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2013, 2:21 am - IP Logged

I won 10 on the first $5 golden I bought, and have lost on every single one I bought since.. ~10 of them. Pretty pissed off truthfully..don't think i've lost on this many tickets/days before.

Hollywood, fl
                            United States
                            Member #140096
                            March 10, 2013
                            376 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2013, 7:29 am - IP Logged

I bought two books of golden, first two books I ever bought

$125 out of each one

I'm not liking this game to much

orlando,fl
                              United States
                              Member #89879
                              April 17, 2010
                              134 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

After a string of bad luck and taking a break I played on Sunday and won $200. I won $100 on a Loteria, first time playing the game. I cashed that in and bought a $200,00 Lucky for life and won $100. It was my birthday as well so maybe that was it ;).

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Page 12 of 354