Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5290 replies. Last post 27 minutes ago by Risky.

Page 9 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2013, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Well the $20 monopoly tickets are sold out everywhere near me already. Not sure if this is good Or bad. So I did not get to Play I did buy 3 each of the $5 monopoly and won $20.

Was waiting for this one to come out. Went half and half with my buddy on a $20 roll of millionaire monopoly. Total cost $600. Got back $280. Not a single $100 winner. Puke

Keep moving Forward.

orlando,fl
    United States
    Member #89879
    April 17, 2010
    132 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2013, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Was waiting for this one to come out. Went half and half with my buddy on a $20 roll of millionaire monopoly. Total cost $600. Got back $280. Not a single $100 winner. Puke

<snip>! I'm afraid to do that by myself or with someone else cause if that happened I would want to hurt somebody lol. Did you get it from a machine or the counter?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Port Orange, Florida
      United States
      Member #133398
      September 28, 2012
      163 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Geez that is horrible!  At least you didn't buy the whole roll yourself. I can only imagine how your feeling!

Hollywood, fl
        United States
        Member #140096
        March 10, 2013
        376 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

i only bought two of them, #000 and #001

They both won $25

Wonder if its a good roll since the first two won, and as far as i know its still on #002. The store didnt sell any by the time i left

Port Orange, Florida
          United States
          Member #133398
          September 28, 2012
          163 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

The odds of winning $500 are 1 in 2400 for both the $5 and $10 Monoply. Wonder why that Is.  That really blows. You can buy more $5's and have a better chance of winning. That just makes no sense. I'm going to double check the odds on other $10 and $5 tics.

Florida
            United States
            Member #62713
            July 6, 2008
            3715 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

<snip>! I'm afraid to do that by myself or with someone else cause if that happened I would want to hurt somebody lol. Did you get it from a machine or the counter?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I purchased the whole roll from a gas Station. They just had 1. 

Just an FYI - I dont do this Much. I always say its better to buy 1 or 2 in diffrent places than to buy a roll. I did it becouse My buddy sort of convinced me and I have not done that in a long time. Also I did not think it was going to be that bad of a roll. Maybe tommorow I'll go out buy 2 and Make my Money back. It always happens like that. 

Good Luck !!! 

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
              United States
              Member #62713
              July 6, 2008
              3715 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Geez that is horrible!  At least you didn't buy the whole roll yourself. I can only imagine how your feeling!

I would not have done it. I Figured If I risk $300 I'd get atleast $200 Back. But it was a Terrible Roll. I took My $140 and did not buy a single ticket after that. I'll save that to buy 1 or 2 here and there for the rest of the Month. Hopefully with that I can post some nice winners. . 

Keep moving Forward.

Pinellas Park FL
                United States
                Member #142386
                May 10, 2013
                40 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2013, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Ouch! That sucks...you have bigger **** than I...

I played three $20 monopoly yesterday and lost-

Played two $10 monopoly and won $200-my camera phone doesn't work so I can't take pics...sorry.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #62713
                  July 6, 2008
                  3715 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2013, 9:27 am - IP Logged

I will be coutious on how I play these Monopoly Games - remember they are a second chance game and usually those stink on instant prizes. 

Keep moving Forward.

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2013, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Ouch! That sucks...you have bigger **** than I...

I played three $20 monopoly yesterday and lost-

Played two $10 monopoly and won $200-my camera phone doesn't work so I can't take pics...sorry.

Nice going on the $200 win on the  $10 Monopoly!  Did you get the "GO" symbol, or multiple matches, etc...??

Pinellas Park FL
                      United States
                      Member #142386
                      May 10, 2013
                      40 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2013, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Well I have had more of my share of losers....I am not sure I'll continue playing the $10-the food store I go to is a "lucky" store-a lot of people win there..they have even had a few PB and lotto winners..

The clerk told me that a lot of people have been winning on that particular game-he owns the store so I thought WTH.

First one I won on the numbers-got two numbers with $50.00 under each  the other was a GO symbol. Number 016 & 017

Miami, Florida
                        United States
                        Member #111795
                        June 2, 2011
                        581 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2013, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Well I have had more of my share of losers....I am not sure I'll continue playing the $10-the food store I go to is a "lucky" store-a lot of people win there..they have even had a few PB and lotto winners..

The clerk told me that a lot of people have been winning on that particular game-he owns the store so I thought WTH.

First one I won on the numbers-got two numbers with $50.00 under each  the other was a GO symbol. Number 016 & 017

Nice!  So you actually won $300!!

I just noticed on the Florida Lottery website that they describe the new $20 Monopoly this way:  "The $20 MONOPOLY MILLIONAIRE Scratch-Off game offers more than $300 million in prizes, including a top prize of $3,000,000. This game offers players a chance to win up to 20 times on each ticket.  The overall odds of winning are one in 2.93."

They list the overall odds as 2.93......that's the EXISTING Monopoly..... the actual odds for the new game are listed at 1:2.972

I'm going to email them on it.

Pinellas Park FL
                          United States
                          Member #142386
                          May 10, 2013
                          40 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Duh! Yes I won $300-

Well went back to the food store...bought $110.00 worth on tix..2 GRT 2 $20 monopoly, and I thought WTH I'll buy 3 more $10 tix...

Walking out the door and someone is walking in-he had a sh(( eating grin and a $20 tix in his hand-I said "looks like you won." He said yep 5k-bought it right here...Unhappy  on to another store...

BTW broke even...but not one winner on the $20 tickets....

Miami, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #111795
                            June 2, 2011
                            581 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2013, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I emailed the lottery about the odds listed for the new $20 Monopoly, they emailed me back and fixed the error. Email below:

Beat the summer heat by playing the updated MONOPOLY Family of
                            Scratch-Off games for a chance to collect up to $3,000,000, or enter
                            your non-winning tickets into the $25,000 ADVANCE TO GO Second Chance
                            Promotion. For more details, please visit www.flalottery.com<http://www.flalottery.com/

Dear Jim

Thank you for writing the Florida Lottery. In response to your email,
                            the Florida Lottery deeply regrets the error posted to our website; and,
                            as soon as it was discovered, it was immediately remedied with the
                            correct information. It is important to note, however, that the daily
                            press release issued to Florida news media outlets contained the correct
                            information.

The Scratch-Off -Remaining Prizes site page was displaying the incorrect
                            odds. As previously noted, this unfortunate incident was caused by human
                            error. Again, we apologize for the discrepancy. If you should have
                            additional questions, please write back or contact the Customer Service
                            office at (850) 487-7787 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through
                            Friday, and a representative will gladly assist you.

Sincerely,

Florida Lottery Customer Service | AskLott:mf
                            Florida Lottery
                            250 Marriott Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32301
                            (850) 487-7787 | (850) 487-7777, option 6
                            www.flalottery.com

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
                            communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
                            considered to be public records and will be made available to the public
                            and the media upon request. Your e-mail messages may, therefore, be
                            subject to public disclosur

Port Orange, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #133398
                              September 28, 2012
                              163 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I hit the win all symbol on the $5 Monoply. Before I scraped the amounts I figured $2 would be under them all. I was wrong and I won $100.

Page 9 of 353