Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5257 replies. Last post 59 minutes ago by EMTAdam.

Page 151 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
Cape Coral Florida
United States
Member #138938
February 10, 2013
64 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2015, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

awesome sKeptic I can't even win more than 10 dollars on 10 dollar ones but you seem to be destroying it on the 25 and 20 dollar ones. The 20 dollar one is the one I won my first and only 1000 dollar win on.

FL
    United States
    Member #168858
    September 20, 2015
    131 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I bought 3 tickets for this drawing.  I am planning on buying 3 for each week and at the end I should have 15 tickets.  Even if I hit a $500 once, I'll be ahead.  The odds on the $1M prize can't be beat.

Cool, good luck.  I'm doing one ticket a week/drawing.. Hopefully someone here will hit..

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1090 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2015, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Brooksville Florida
        United States
        Member #149852
        December 10, 2013
        13 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2015, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Outstanding skeptic!

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2015, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

happy thanksgiving skeptic nice wins

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1090 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks guys - I emailed the lottery asking if there were any 200MS in my town. They wrote back with 3 places - two didn't have any left - the 3rd place was a Sunoco station that I buy tickets once in a while. I asked the clerks if they still had some and they didn't know. So I got ahold of the owner and asked  if she would look in the safe where they keep tickets and she found a book she said was about 3 months old. I took a chance and bought the book. It paid back $1495 total with the $1K. Lucky for me it wasn't loaded with duds !! Wish I could find more -.I'm gonna write the lottery again and ask if they can find more within 20 miles from me .......I gotta hunch there are some good wins left - plus 2 top prizes are still out there.

On the GR Gold Bar - believe it or not - I only bought one ticket when I bought the book at the Sunoco. That's a first for me ..... one and done

NY
              United States
              Member #167035
              June 22, 2015
              1340 Posts
              Posted: November 27, 2015, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks guys - I emailed the lottery asking if there were any 200MS in my town. They wrote back with 3 places - two didn't have any left - the 3rd place was a Sunoco station that I buy tickets once in a while. I asked the clerks if they still had some and they didn't know. So I got ahold of the owner and asked  if she would look in the safe where they keep tickets and she found a book she said was about 3 months old. I took a chance and bought the book. It paid back $1495 total with the $1K. Lucky for me it wasn't loaded with duds !! Wish I could find more -.I'm gonna write the lottery again and ask if they can find more within 20 miles from me .......I gotta hunch there are some good wins left - plus 2 top prizes are still out there.

On the GR Gold Bar - believe it or not - I only bought one ticket when I bought the book at the Sunoco. That's a first for me ..... one and done

not bad when u make a $1,375 profit

Florida
                United States
                Member #167757
                July 29, 2015
                356 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2015, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Nice hits skeptic!

$200MS hasn't been so nice to me. Hit a few $100's but that's about it. Ran into twelve in a row duds on a roll of $200MS today. Still looking for a hot one.

$100 on Super Millions recently as well (although, aside from this ticket, I've just been getting bust after bust lately on this game).

And then last night I bought a single ticket and hit $500 on the Flamingo Multiplier. Crazy to hit it on this game when the odds are ten times worse than $20 Gold Rush, considering I've purchased many many many more GR tickets and have yet to see a $500 on it. Luck of the draw, it is. As ever.

SARASOTA, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95778
                  August 17, 2010
                  1090 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2015, 11:56 am - IP Logged

nice hits Mr.Gray !! Glad you found $200MS - first $500 I've seen from Flamingo. I played them to death, best was $100. But I got lucky again today !!!!!!

Jacksonville
                    United States
                    Member #153806
                    March 26, 2014
                    345 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic and Mr. Gray, nice hits for both of you.  I've tried buying more $200MS but I have not had any meaningful wins (>$100).  I'm kind of torn between the Super Millions and the $200MS.  I think both are due for a hit very soon.

United States
                      Member #169849
                      November 3, 2015
                      23 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2015, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm down over $600 today, spent rent money... Guess it's ramen noodles for dinner. Smile

Jacksonville
                        United States
                        Member #153806
                        March 26, 2014
                        345 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2015, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm down over $600 today, spent rent money... Guess it's ramen noodles for dinner. Smile

Sorry to hear that.  I am down $100 today.  I bought Super Millions from 5 different places and they were all losers.  I swear, I either hit a $100 prize or nothing on that game.  It's like there is no middle ground.  Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #167757
                          July 29, 2015
                          356 Posts
                          Posted: November 30, 2015, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that.  I am down $100 today.  I bought Super Millions from 5 different places and they were all losers.  I swear, I either hit a $100 prize or nothing on that game.  It's like there is no middle ground.  Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.

My experience with Super Millions has been the same. I hit $100 or $200, and lots of duds in-between.

FL
                            United States
                            Member #168858
                            September 20, 2015
                            131 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2015, 3:59 pm - IP Logged
                              SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1090 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2015, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey everybody - I'm pretty well washed up with scratch offs or anything to do with the Lottery. This past week I gave it my all - went through 5 books and dozens of individual tics - GR, FlCash and one book of $200MS - glad I got the $1K on $200MS - the several $500's I got didn't put a dent in my outlay.

I very seldom buy SuperMillions - in my madness and acting out I bought a book - because I had a good feel - yeah right - all I won was 6 $20's and ONE $40. My friends say it's the lousiest $20 game there is - now I know why. $600 out and $160 back. Is anyone winning SuperMillions or getting wins on any scratchers ??

I say I'm washed up - I've said that several times in the past but for some lame reason I sneak back in another day. Sound familiar ??

I did buy a couple dozen Raffle tickets ....... that's it.

Page 151 of 351