Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5302 replies. Last post 7 minutes ago by Woodro.

Page 157 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
Member #154519
April 19, 2014
243 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2015, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Good for you, Mr. Winner.  Have a wonderful time. 

I didn't come close to you this evening, but here's my winner from maybe an hour ago...

Congrats on your $2,000,000 win

United States
    Member #169849
    November 3, 2015
    23 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2015, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Yellowpig, and Mr. Gray.  I went to see my buddy and share the joy with him.  He shared with me the tcable wo previous tickets...035 and 036 lost for him earlier yesterday afternoon.  I'll take my win tho...my third of that prize, I think.  And talk about good timing also!  Christmas Dinner is now taken care of...cable and water will be taken care of earlier.  gave sweetie some spending cash, and I still have 150.00 in winners for me to cash in.  I plan to buy some tix at a circle K close to my Dr. Appt. later tomorrow morning.  Let's believe in good news for me, and also let's believe in someone finding that life-altering winning ticket before years end.  Good night, all...

Merry Christmas  Nice win, I have stopped playing so I can afford to pay for my dinner, bills, etc. Glad you won.

United States
      Member #162133
      December 23, 2014
      143 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2015, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Stone23, my plan was to spend no more than 50.00 because I was out of town...also, I had those winners from days ago.  My plan didn't plan out tho, thank God...

morgothaod, thanks, and by faith, I'll show it to you before the years is out. 

Ezcash, I am about 3 more outings away from an extended break myself.  "When it rains, it pours..."  I've had on rubber boots since early August, and they are right at hip high now.  Hopefully not for much longer tho.  Thursday morning I get a 'port' put inside me.  Friday I get an MRI.  Next monday I get a cat scan.  Then, the real fun begins. 

Speaking of fun, I had none at that Circle K earlier this morning, nor my go-to store this afternoon.  Got 3 Bens...broke even on those guys.  Got 2 cashfall...broke even on those guys.  Got 2 more 10.00 Jackpot, got a looser AND another 10X...my third within the last several days.  Ready?  Got a dollar again!

Gonna make one more outing, focusing on $2. and $5. tickets.  Will let you know if it paid off later on.  Good Fortune, everyone.

Pensacola, FL
        United States
        Member #164834
        March 16, 2015
        86 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Stone23, my plan was to spend no more than 50.00 because I was out of town...also, I had those winners from days ago.  My plan didn't plan out tho, thank God...

morgothaod, thanks, and by faith, I'll show it to you before the years is out. 

Ezcash, I am about 3 more outings away from an extended break myself.  "When it rains, it pours..."  I've had on rubber boots since early August, and they are right at hip high now.  Hopefully not for much longer tho.  Thursday morning I get a 'port' put inside me.  Friday I get an MRI.  Next monday I get a cat scan.  Then, the real fun begins. 

Speaking of fun, I had none at that Circle K earlier this morning, nor my go-to store this afternoon.  Got 3 Bens...broke even on those guys.  Got 2 cashfall...broke even on those guys.  Got 2 more 10.00 Jackpot, got a looser AND another 10X...my third within the last several days.  Ready?  Got a dollar again!

Gonna make one more outing, focusing on $2. and $5. tickets.  Will let you know if it paid off later on.  Good Fortune, everyone.

Wait chdicki  that was a 2,000,000 win or are my eyes messing with me. That's what tht one guy said

Cape Coral Florida
          United States
          Member #138938
          February 10, 2013
          64 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2015, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

no it was a 10x 50.00 so it was 500 win.

Orlando, FL
            United States
            Member #95015
            August 1, 2010
            255 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2015, 10:59 am - IP Logged

This thread has been very quiet.  I take it nobody has been winning anything lately.  I haven't bought any tickets in some time as I was getting mostly losing tickets, time and time again. I've been waiting for signs of great success here before starting back up.   Now must not be the time.

Tampa, Fl
              United States
              Member #136502
              December 12, 2012
              110 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2015, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I just about quit.  I used to at least win my money back but now I get nothing but duds.

Largo
                United States
                Member #157181
                July 11, 2014
                192 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2015, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Went through 8 $200Mil Spectacular today because it was the end of the roll. Won $20 on tickets 058 & 059 for half my money back. Used the winnings to purchase 2 Super Millions against my better judgment and was shocked to win anything at all, especially $100! I think I will wait until I head down to Sarasota for Christmas to buy again.

Orlando, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95015
                  August 1, 2010
                  255 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2015, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Went through 8 $200Mil Spectacular today because it was the end of the roll. Won $20 on tickets 058 & 059 for half my money back. Used the winnings to purchase 2 Super Millions against my better judgment and was shocked to win anything at all, especially $100! I think I will wait until I head down to Sarasota for Christmas to buy again.

Congrats for the $100.  I would be pleased to hit $100 after all of the losers I encountered during the summer.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2015, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

FINALLY somebody won something and posted it !!!  Nice win KFLA - Super Millions is a tough one to pull a win !  Good showing - but I gotta tell ya I am

posting two winning tickets and I havn't bought any.  I went through a Publix grocery bag I keep in the garage where I toss my losing tickets, musta been

over 100 tickets from over the past months. I couldn't believe I fished out the below wins. Not the biggest but two SOLID keepers. How the hell

did I miss those two ??

Anyone had this kind of thing happen ??

Hope everyone has a Great Christmas !!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1093 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2015, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1093 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2015, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Cashed in my tickets at Publix and saw BIG JIM buying tickets from the machine. so I scoot over to

the counter and buy random FlCash and GR's ......... wow did I hit 'em good !! BIG JIM got a nice $500 Gold Bar

on GR. Looks like the lottery is sending down some Christmas gifts !!

HO HO..... Merry Christmas !!!

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2015, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

nice wins 500 and a grand

orlando,fl
                              United States
                              Member #89879
                              April 17, 2010
                              133 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2015, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Traveling for Xmas and got this along the way. Will definitely play some more store along the way up and back down and in town for sure.

Page 157 of 354