Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5292 replies. Last post 31 minutes ago by Woodro.

Page 162 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #61435
May 22, 2008
908 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2016, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

United States
    Member #162133
    December 23, 2014
    143 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2016, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Big GrinHello low.  Nice 200 ticket.  Also, to you and yellowpig, yes, I've been to the reports page many times.  I know games are coming, just wasn't sure what onesWhat?...until this morningSmile

Yesterday, my go-to store sold me 6 of the 500 WFL, #163-168, also I bought 1 Jackpot, #022.  Three dollar tickets gave me $4.00...

Today, back to the marathon by my former job where I got ONE 10.00 jackpot...#044...and I lost on it.  But, Kfla, I also saw a place card for the family of flamingo games.  I already have a battle plan in mind...locked and soon to be loadedCheers

So, I believe I am sitting after three days  at $83.00 in, $28 back, giving me a -$55 for the year...

And I am amending my win=loss record for the year already.  I will NOT mention this again, but I have made little comments the last several weeks regarding my health.  The bottom line...the SHORT VERSION...I learned I have stage 4 lung cancer the day before thanksgiving.  I have had one active week of chemotherapy which seems to have helped considerably.  I developed a 'hack' in early august...and I work retail.  Well, I used to work retail till this happened.  I couldn't speak two sentences without getting winded.  The 7CC tumor, which was attached to my aorta, was sucking all the oxygen that should be going to body parts, leaving my face and arms and hands swelled like a mutated X-Man.  Think Popeye with a questionable attitude. 

Yes, I have quit smoking...well, I had one since Thanksgiving.  That's a miracle in itself considering I started buying  in 1973.  I still enjoy a vodka/coke like I am having right now.  I can say, praise God, I have been pain free throughout this ordeal (except when I used to cough, it hurt...hernia repair type hurt!)  Also, sometimes I'd be coughing so violently that I'd get light headed.  That appears to have passed.  in fact, my only complaint right now is that I STILL haven't slept more than 3 hours in a row since early August. 

Anyhee, hopefully I can start radiation treatments next week, in addition to more chemo and blood work.  I am preparing for the change of going from Justin Timberlake to Justin Incredible. 

I am not asking for anything from you folks...but if ANY of you believe in the Power of Prayer, and choose to offer a few of them up on my behalf, then I accept them.  I believe that God wants me whole and healthy, and I also believe that God worries as much over a hangnail as He does a heart attack.

Sorry to babble, and I am ending this day...this post... thinking that I am at -71.00 down for the year.  Tomorrow is another day, dear friends.  There's white whales to be caught...

Clark

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5600 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2016, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Big GrinHello low.  Nice 200 ticket.  Also, to you and yellowpig, yes, I've been to the reports page many times.  I know games are coming, just wasn't sure what onesWhat?...until this morningSmile

Yesterday, my go-to store sold me 6 of the 500 WFL, #163-168, also I bought 1 Jackpot, #022.  Three dollar tickets gave me $4.00...

Today, back to the marathon by my former job where I got ONE 10.00 jackpot...#044...and I lost on it.  But, Kfla, I also saw a place card for the family of flamingo games.  I already have a battle plan in mind...locked and soon to be loadedCheers

So, I believe I am sitting after three days  at $83.00 in, $28 back, giving me a -$55 for the year...

And I am amending my win=loss record for the year already.  I will NOT mention this again, but I have made little comments the last several weeks regarding my health.  The bottom line...the SHORT VERSION...I learned I have stage 4 lung cancer the day before thanksgiving.  I have had one active week of chemotherapy which seems to have helped considerably.  I developed a 'hack' in early august...and I work retail.  Well, I used to work retail till this happened.  I couldn't speak two sentences without getting winded.  The 7CC tumor, which was attached to my aorta, was sucking all the oxygen that should be going to body parts, leaving my face and arms and hands swelled like a mutated X-Man.  Think Popeye with a questionable attitude. 

Yes, I have quit smoking...well, I had one since Thanksgiving.  That's a miracle in itself considering I started buying  in 1973.  I still enjoy a vodka/coke like I am having right now.  I can say, praise God, I have been pain free throughout this ordeal (except when I used to cough, it hurt...hernia repair type hurt!)  Also, sometimes I'd be coughing so violently that I'd get light headed.  That appears to have passed.  in fact, my only complaint right now is that I STILL haven't slept more than 3 hours in a row since early August. 

Anyhee, hopefully I can start radiation treatments next week, in addition to more chemo and blood work.  I am preparing for the change of going from Justin Timberlake to Justin Incredible. 

I am not asking for anything from you folks...but if ANY of you believe in the Power of Prayer, and choose to offer a few of them up on my behalf, then I accept them.  I believe that God wants me whole and healthy, and I also believe that God worries as much over a hangnail as He does a heart attack.

Sorry to babble, and I am ending this day...this post... thinking that I am at -71.00 down for the year.  Tomorrow is another day, dear friends.  There's white whales to be caught...

Clark

You are definitely in my prayers. 

I work retail, selling furniture. And the last couple of years has been unbelievable in our store.

3 ladies diagnosed with breast cancer. A salesman that had a brain tumor. And another saleslady that was in a horrific car accident the night before Labor Day. She is a miracle walking among us today. She is very lucky to be alive. The man with the brain tumor is doing well. All 3 ladies are doing well.

All of us are wondering "what's next, who's next". But God answers prayers. Even when my faith is small. And it is more often than not.

I am praying for you. Not to preach....but please stay off those cigs. Please keep us updated.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #61435
        May 22, 2008
        908 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2016, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Clark

Definitely in my thoughts and best wishes...EVERYONE I know has been affected by cancer in one way or another.  I'm sooooo sad when I hear of another story.  Be strong and beat it!!

new york
          United States
          Member #63828
          August 9, 2008
          175 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2016, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Clark, my sincere thoughts and prayers going out to you, take care.

NY
            United States
            Member #167035
            June 22, 2015
            1340 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2016, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Clark, my sincere thoughts and prayers going out to you, take care.

I second that

GillyRunks's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              Universal
              Bahamas
              Member #104274
              January 12, 2011
              469 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2016, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Blue Angel-MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU

SOME OF US HERE WITH-IN THESE GREAT  COMMONWEALTH OF THE BAHAMAS SHALL HAVE YOU

AND SHALL KEEP PRAYING FOR MANY LIKE YOU GOOD BUDDY.

GREAT SERIOUS HEALINGS COMES THROUGH AND WITH-IN THE HUMBLENESS OF SPIRIT AND GRACE; THROUGH AND IN CONFESSINGS YOUR SIN UNTO GOD AND IN MUCH MUCH FASTING*(PSLAMS CHAPTER 91-FOR HE WHO DWELL IN THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST-HIGH SHALL ABIDE IN THE SHADOW OF THEE ALMIGHTY AND THERFORE NO-EVIL SHALL BEFALL THEE)*, FOR *FASTING AND *PRAYING MOVE MOUNTAINS,

FOR THE HUMBLE CHILD SHALL TAKE AND HAVE GOD'S GRACE AND MERCY.(WHEN GOD SHUT'S THE DOOR ONLY HIM CAN OPEN IT)

*RESPECT AND *PEACE; *GOD'S SPEED UNTO ALL*

US Flag*TRUTH,*TIMING,*ACCURACY,*OBSERVATION,-&-*STAYING FOCUS*; IS KEY TO COLLECTING DAILY 

*KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING IS WINNING* *GOD'S-SPEED-MY-GREAT-FRIENDS*-&-GOOD LUCK UNTO ALL

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WINNERS* *TO ALL SERIOUS PLAYERS AND LUCKY CHAMPIONS: NUFF RESPECT*

*GOD'S BLESSINGS AND GOOD LUCK UNTO ALL*; *IRON SHARPENS IRON*-*UNITY IS STRENGTH* 

FL
                United States
                Member #168858
                September 20, 2015
                131 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2016, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Anyone ever noticed the somewhat rampant and blatant sarcasm and condescension on the official Powerball FAQ page? I was just browsing it and found that kind of interesting..

http://www.powerball.com/pb_contact.asp

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                  Jacksonville Florida
                  United States
                  Member #23018
                  October 6, 2005
                  918 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2016, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Anyone ever noticed the somewhat rampant and blatant sarcasm and condescension on the official Powerball FAQ page? I was just browsing it and found that kind of interesting..

http://www.powerball.com/pb_contact.asp

Also, one would think that the Powerball/Multi-State Lottery Association website would have a more professional appearance. It looks like it was designed by someone just starting out learning web design...

orlando,fl
                    United States
                    Member #89879
                    April 17, 2010
                    132 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2016, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Here is my first winner of the year lol and some from over the holiday.

orlando,fl
                      United States
                      Member #89879
                      April 17, 2010
                      132 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2016, 12:34 am - IP Logged

orlando,fl
                        United States
                        Member #89879
                        April 17, 2010
                        132 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2016, 12:36 am - IP Logged

FL
                          United States
                          Member #168858
                          September 20, 2015
                          131 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2016, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Wow nice one speeddmon! I've never played the Lucky Loot..

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
                            Lower MI
                            United States
                            Member #94546
                            July 22, 2010
                            247 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2016, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Seriously ???????

Move your thumb silly.

orlando,fl
                              United States
                              Member #89879