Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5250 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by MrGray.

Page 165 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
florida
United States
Member #98912
October 16, 2010
1274 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2016, 8:40 am - IP Logged

i have 16 days no more scratch off tickets purchased --they are addicting and they are losers 88 % of the time -good luck to you few winners

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2016, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Completely agree, while i have cut back drastically, im still handing over too much to the lottery.  I buy 3 $20 tickets at a time several times a week,  the last three weeks have yielded 1 $20 willing ticket, do the math it makes me sick to do it. different stores, different rolls, best thing to do is save your money.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Port Orange, Florida
      United States
      Member #133398
      September 28, 2012
      163 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2016, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

If you keep track of your winning/losses you will see your barely ever ahead. I am down $530 for the year. Even with winning 3 $500 1 $400 and numerous $100s I'm still down.

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2016, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Spot on Lucky, early on i was one of those die hard scratchers who would claim they are even or slightly ahead,....after a few years of experience i know thats a lie many tell themselves.  Im sure there a few that are ahead, they are the exception, my good year i had to claim 20k worth winnings on my taxes, luckily i was able to write it off, that didnt touch the amount i spent that year, that was 2013, my taper isnt going very fast is it? lol, best of luck too those still a hunting.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
          Member #162133
          December 23, 2014
          143 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2016, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

First of all, to those of you who responded on the 4th of Jan...I appreciate each one of you so much.  RCbuckeye, I havent smoked since that one...still sitting at ONE since Nov. 25th.  BuyLow, thanks to you also.  There seems to be no end in sight, doesn't there.  alan rickman, David bowie, now my great-niece in Minn.  Ralphie and Yellowpig...big thanks to each of you also.  I appreciate you guys.  Gilly...are you in Ministry?  You ought to be.  I have visited the secret place many times. 

So now, I have started radiation last week (w-f) Stress free there.  The hair loss continues...Golem has more hair than I do, altho I have a nicer looking head than he does.  The radiation lasts 5 days a week for six more weeks, 2 weeks of chemo, then we'll see if there is any shrinkage.  Wow...never thought I would be looking forward to shrinkage!!!.

I have not scratched every day.  I lack the motivation to go even to my go=to store.  Tomorrow I will get a few.  I am holding a 10.00 multiplier worth 40.00.  Hopefully I can make a wise choice with that guy.  I wish all of you well, as always, and looking forward to seeing exciting stories and nice photos.  Goodnight, all...

new york
            United States
            Member #63828
            August 9, 2008
            175 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2016, 10:07 am - IP Logged

First of all, to those of you who responded on the 4th of Jan...I appreciate each one of you so much.  RCbuckeye, I havent smoked since that one...still sitting at ONE since Nov. 25th.  BuyLow, thanks to you also.  There seems to be no end in sight, doesn't there.  alan rickman, David bowie, now my great-niece in Minn.  Ralphie and Yellowpig...big thanks to each of you also.  I appreciate you guys.  Gilly...are you in Ministry?  You ought to be.  I have visited the secret place many times. 

So now, I have started radiation last week (w-f) Stress free there.  The hair loss continues...Golem has more hair than I do, altho I have a nicer looking head than he does.  The radiation lasts 5 days a week for six more weeks, 2 weeks of chemo, then we'll see if there is any shrinkage.  Wow...never thought I would be looking forward to shrinkage!!!.

I have not scratched every day.  I lack the motivation to go even to my go=to store.  Tomorrow I will get a few.  I am holding a 10.00 multiplier worth 40.00.  Hopefully I can make a wise choice with that guy.  I wish all of you well, as always, and looking forward to seeing exciting stories and nice photos.  Goodnight, all...

Great post, chdicki and keep staying positive!! The best to you always and I hope that $40.00 scratcher brings you many, many returns!Cheers

Take care buddy!!

United States
              Member #159617
              October 2, 2014
              246 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2016, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Try to play couple of the new tics. They are God awful!!!

Florida
                United States
                Member #167757
                July 29, 2015
                356 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2016, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Try to play couple of the new tics. They are God awful!!!

I've been through a bunch also. Many duds on the $5, nothing much from the $10, and broke even on the $2 tickets.

Also, I'll be driving around the state this week. Does anyone have a recent list of retailers with 100X tickets?

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #61435
                  May 22, 2008
                  906 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2016, 11:53 am - IP Logged

$400

United States
                    Member #159617
                    October 2, 2014
                    246 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2016, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Snow flurries in Jax!! Also win $100 on $10 flamingo prob same odds of snow in Florida.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                      Jacksonville Florida
                      United States
                      Member #23018
                      October 6, 2005
                      915 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2016, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Snow flurries in Jax!! Also win $100 on $10 flamingo prob same odds of snow in Florida.

Was it this morning? Haven't seen any yet on the Southside ... the clouds today do look like potential snow though

United States
                        Member #159617
                        October 2, 2014
                        246 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2016, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Ponte Vedra it was prob 30 min very small flurries

United States
                          Member #159617
                          October 2, 2014
                          246 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2016, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Also I have been buying the $10 tics trying to go cheap route. Do not recommend that I have bought 3 $20 tics two where $100 and one $20 I feel like your best chance is on the $20 plus tics to win actual money. So two $10 tics vs one $20 tic. I would take the one $20.  I did buy those $20 tics over a week period of time.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5588 Posts
                            Posted: January 24, 2016, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Good luck on your scratchers chdicki.

Hang in there with your treatments. Praying for you!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

FL
                              United States
                              Member #168858
                              September 20, 2015
                              131 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

5k wk/lf was just won in Ocoee.  That one's been due for awhile..

Page 165 of 351