Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5241 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by skeptic.

Page 55 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Largo
United States
Member #157181
July 11, 2014
189 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2015, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to enter mine thi weekend, so I'll add them today for the next drawing on the 22nd. Best of luck to those who entered!

United States
    Member #162133
    December 23, 2014
    143 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2015, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Well...regarding today's second chance drawing...I didn't win anything.  Neither did I recognize anyone's name.  A second prize went to someone in Sarasota, and two third prizes went to people from out of state (Michigan and Virginia).  Oh well, one drawing down, two to go.

Regarding the Gold Rush Tickets in general...12 people have won 10K...7 have won 50K...2 have won 500K.  Good for them.

Regarding my scratching for the day...it didn't totally suck.  I spent a total of $66 at three different places.  The number of tickets of any given game has continued to be low.  Lost on two each of the chill pepper tripler, chocolate 7's, lucky loot, and park place payouts...and one flamingo fortune.  My saving grace came from a single number match on a 500,000 jackpot for 50.00.

Ended up loosing $9.00 today.  Could have been a lot worse!  Sitting at +16 for the month.  Good luck tomorrow, everyone.

United States
      Member #159617
      October 2, 2014
      246 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2015, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I went to my local Shell station which just sold a 9 million lottery ticket. I decided to cash my $40 gold rush to get two more they just got two new rolls of gold rush $20 tics. I got two one was $50 the other $500 been awhile sense I hit like that. I got the win all symbol on tic 003.

Jacksonville
        United States
        Member #153806
        March 26, 2014
        345 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I went to my local Shell station which just sold a 9 million lottery ticket. I decided to cash my $40 gold rush to get two more they just got two new rolls of gold rush $20 tics. I got two one was $50 the other $500 been awhile sense I hit like that. I got the win all symbol on tic 003.

Nice hits.  I've stopped buying the new gold rush.  I just don't seem to get lucky.  On a side note, I am entering about 50 losing gold rush tickets into the next drawing.  Maybe I can put them to some use after all.

United States
          Member #159617
          October 2, 2014
          246 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2015, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Yes gator they are bad or really good never in the middle lol. Its better to enter in the later contest BC everyone entered tons of old tics in the first drawing I bet there will be 50% less tics entered in the next drawing. I saved my old loser tics for the next drawing.

United States
            Member #162133
            December 23, 2014
            143 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2015, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Morning, Luckjax,  good going on your back to back winners.  Sweet..........

My day yesterday turned kind of sour.  8 different games from 2 places...even killed a book (the last 17 of the 5X the money tix) and all I got out of the mess was 35.00 in winners.  Of course I had to spend 83.00 to get it.  Sigh...down 32.00 for the month...

I went to a place I don't go to often just now.  I have 4 500,000 gold rush, one 200 mil spectacular, and two monopoly millionaire...the last two of that particular book.  Gonna watch some YouTube, scratch, and I'll be back.

All the best, everyone.

Miami fl
              United States
              Member #156210
              June 11, 2014
              115 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2015, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Came out of retirement today bought 5 gold rush all losers

Orlando, FL
                United States
                Member #95015
                August 1, 2010
                252 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2015, 11:25 am - IP Logged

The $20 Gold Rush has been close to a scam.  Massive amounts of losing tickets out there.  Lucky to get $20 back out of 6 tickets.

The $2, $5 and $10 Gold Rush I have been pretty good for me. No big wins, but no big losses either.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  868 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2015, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

How long were you in retirement? Today marks day 30 for me!

Saint Petersburg
                    United States
                    Member #151352
                    January 15, 2014
                    141 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2015, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

A lady just won $100,000.00 on a $20 Gold rush ticket on Tuesday at the same mobile gas station I won my last $100 from. I bought a couple of tickets from there last night and they had a big sign with the winning amount as well as the ticket name and store location information.

Largo
                      United States
                      Member #157181
                      July 11, 2014
                      189 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2015, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

A lady just won $100,000.00 on a $20 Gold rush ticket on Tuesday at the same mobile gas station I won my last $100 from. I bought a couple of tickets from there last night and they had a big sign with the winning amount as well as the ticket name and store location information.

Welp, that dries up my chances, I doubt there's another big win like that in Pinellas County. Where in St. Pete was the store?

United States
                        Member #159617
                        October 2, 2014
                        246 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Chdicki.  I still think gold rush can be very bad I usually do really good or really bad :( . I do think the best time to buy is when they get new rolls in and the first couple tics on the roll. Good luck guys.

Saint Petersburg
                          United States
                          Member #151352
                          January 15, 2014
                          141 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Welp, that dries up my chances, I doubt there's another big win like that in Pinellas County. Where in St. Pete was the store?

The Store (mobile gas station) is located on 9th St a.k.a. Martin Luther King St. and 83rd Ave N. I just also found out minutes ago from my neighbor downstairs that another lady a few blocks away from that same mobile gas station won $2,000,000.00 on the new $10 gold rush ticket yesterday. The lady that won it never plays scratch offs and just bought a single ticket because her sister had just won $50,000.00 on a ticket a few days before. Go figure huh!!

Largo
                            United States
                            Member #157181
                            July 11, 2014
                            189 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

That isn't far from where I get my dog groomed on 54th & 4th! That's crazy to have so many big prizes in one spot!

Saint Petersburg
                              United States
                              Member #151352
                              January 15, 2014
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2015, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

That isn't far from where I get my dog groomed on 54th & 4th! That's crazy to have so many big prizes in one spot!

I know right. I was just complaining the other day on how there's no descent winning tickets around my area, and then boom. People start finding the hot ones locally. Even though I'm not winning any of them it's still nice to know they really exist. Seeing is believing ya know? Keeps me slightly motivated although my timing has been way off lately ; (

Page 55 of 350