Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5250 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by MrGray.

Page 57 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2015, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Bought 2 of each, and hit two nice wins! Not bad for spending 80 bucks! Purchased at my lucky store

Congrats Kfla193 Cheers I've never seen the Super symbol on that game , I have won $500 Multiple times on that game but not with the Symbol. Nice to know it exists.  Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Largo
    United States
    Member #157181
    July 11, 2014
    190 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2015, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm from Jacksonville and the tickets def go thru hot streaks here. Also I would say that my area has tons of scratchers talking people that buy $2000 in tickets a day no joke. One lady win 3 million on monopoly year or two ago and fantasy five twice. But my gas station on a good day will go thru 5 to 6 rolls of $20 GR a day. The $10 tics get crushed to. My $500 winner last week I beat the guy in line to get he was in the line next to me Ha Ha!! The gas station next to my house has all the old tickets like lucky 7 and old GR and others should I try them out?

I can only tell you to go with your gut. 

I cleaned my car today and had a few dudes in my glove compartment. Found $65 un winning tickets, 2 100X Cash and 1 $5 Cash Frenzy. Glad I double checked them!

United States
      Member #159617
      October 2, 2014
      246 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2015, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I got a old $20 monopoly tic Kfla and hit for a $100 got the train with a $50 double the prize for total of $100. But I would def get a lower number GR if you have a choice on couple rolls. Also the monopoly tic was number #11. Awesome to find some winners in the car I have tons to check a mountain of them.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Port Orange, Florida
        United States
        Member #133398
        September 28, 2012
        163 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2015, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Finally hit a 100x symbol. Was expecting a $2 under it but to my surprise it had a $10 under it.  Ticket #15.

Orlando, FL
          United States
          Member #95015
          August 1, 2010
          252 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2015, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Today's usual losses:

3 x $20 Flamingo Fortune - all losers = -$60

3 x $20 Monopoly - 1 $20 win, 2 losers = -$40

3 x $20 Super Millions - 1 $20 win, 1 $25, 1 loser = -$15

3 x $20 Gold Rush -  all losers = -$60

4 x $10 Gold Rush - 1 $20 win, 3 losers = -$20

4 x $5 Gold Rush - 1 $5 win, 1 $10 win, 2 losers = -$5

$200 in losses which is my usual luck with Florida scratchers.

Well I have several new Gold Rush losers to enter into the second chance drawing in 2 weeks.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2015, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks! I had never won more than $200 on Super Millions and that was a long while ago. I had sworn it off completely, and thought getting the super symbol would never happen. In fact when I saw it, I assumed it would just be a $100 prize haha

I have never seen the Super symbol before or know anyone who found one. Congrats!

I have not bought a ticket since my last post Smiley

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1090 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2015, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

I have never seen the Super symbol before or know anyone who found one. Congrats!

I have not bought a ticket since my last post Smiley

Good for you JAMES not buying - compared to a few years ago I think you'll agree the scratchers now a days are crap. Sure someone will win a good one buying just one or two - but very few will admit to how many they actually buy over and over and how much they're in the hole.

I broke my vows to not buy anymore from a few months ago - but I figured (looking for any reason to buy LOL) since it was Valentine's Day - I'll a buy a  bushel full and scratch them while my squeeze and I have a glass of wine and add up the winnings.

Result ????? ten 100X ticks from 4 hot spots = 320 back.

10 New GR from the same 4 hot spots = 395 back.

So I LOST  1185 - think I'll buy anymore again ? NO WAY !!!!!

Jacksonville
                United States
                Member #153806
                March 26, 2014
                345 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2015, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit.  I've never hit the 100X symbol before.  My luck with the 100X the Cash game has been completely hit or miss.   Either I hit a $100+ prize or I get absolutely nothing.  Enjoy your trip to the lotto district office.

@skeptic - that's a pretty tough Valentine's Day.  If it's any consolation, at least you helped fund education...

SARASOTA, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95778
                  August 17, 2010
                  1090 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Finally hit a 100x symbol. Was expecting a $2 under it but to my surprise it had a $10 under it.  Ticket #15.

NICE ! I probably primed the pump for you    LOL

Orlando, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95015
                    August 1, 2010
                    252 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2015, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Today's scratchers:

2 x $25 100x the Cash - all losers = -$50

2 x $20 Flamingo Fortune - all losers = -$40

2 x $20 Monopoly - 2 $20 wins = broke even

2 x $20 Super Millions - 1 $25 win, 1 $30 win = $15

2 x $20 Gold Rush -  all losers = -$40

4 x $10 Gold Rush - 1 $20 win, 3 losers = -$20

4 x $5 Gold Rush - 2 $5 win, 1 $10 win, 1 loser = broke even

$135 in losses today

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #62713
                      July 6, 2008
                      3715 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2015, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Good for you JAMES not buying - compared to a few years ago I think you'll agree the scratchers now a days are crap. Sure someone will win a good one buying just one or two - but very few will admit to how many they actually buy over and over and how much they're in the hole.

I broke my vows to not buy anymore from a few months ago - but I figured (looking for any reason to buy LOL) since it was Valentine's Day - I'll a buy a  bushel full and scratch them while my squeeze and I have a glass of wine and add up the winnings.

Result ????? ten 100X ticks from 4 hot spots = 320 back.

10 New GR from the same 4 hot spots = 395 back.

So I LOST  1185 - think I'll buy anymore again ? NO WAY !!!!!

I totally Agree, I used to play Heavy but in the end its just not worth it, unless you get a prize like duckman, every one who plays is most likely going to be in the hole no matter what they say or put on here. Its math. Good luck  !!

Keep moving Forward.

Largo
                        United States
                        Member #157181
                        July 11, 2014
                        190 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2015, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I totally Agree, I used to play Heavy but in the end its just not worth it, unless you get a prize like duckman, every one who plays is most likely going to be in the hole no matter what they say or put on here. Its math. Good luck  !!

I think it's safe to say we all incur losses. If I looked at every penny I've spent vs. won in the last year, my losses would be about the same as everyone else's. Although when I noticed how much I'd lost before, I stopped taking my debit card to the store with me. Cash only, and restraint goes a long way. I personally can't afford to buy 10-20 tickets a week, unless I started playing the smaller games lol. Fortunate are those who can afford it! What I can say, and I expressed this to Skeptic before, I think my area gets saturated in winning tickets. Not sure who it was, but someone mentioned that two women who happened to be sisters won large prizes in Pinellas County in the same month.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #62713
                          July 6, 2008
                          3715 Posts
                          Posted: February 17, 2015, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I think it's safe to say we all incur losses. If I looked at every penny I've spent vs. won in the last year, my losses would be about the same as everyone else's. Although when I noticed how much I'd lost before, I stopped taking my debit card to the store with me. Cash only, and restraint goes a long way. I personally can't afford to buy 10-20 tickets a week, unless I started playing the smaller games lol. Fortunate are those who can afford it! What I can say, and I expressed this to Skeptic before, I think my area gets saturated in winning tickets. Not sure who it was, but someone mentioned that two women who happened to be sisters won large prizes in Pinellas County in the same month.

Hi Kfla193, I agree that there is Targeted Distribution of tickets, that being said I also came to the conclusion its not worth it to buy more than 2 or 3 tickets at a time. Every time I won a Significant amount of Money ( $500 or More) it has been within the 1 thru 3 ticket range. It comes down to luck in the end and Like you said smart playing. I purchase anywhere between 1 to 3 tickets of $10 and $20 Games every 2 or 3 days. Granted I don't win as often as I used to but when I win something , it gives me funds for few weeks of playing. I find it this way it's more profitable than buying Books or chasing Rolls.

Good Luck on the chase , as we are all in this together and I find it very motivating to see people post winning tickets no matter what they have Lost. Its really none of my business what people spend or don't spend. It gives me a positive Boost to see people winning and Posting their winning tickets because it puts me on a positive mind frame and I visualize my next win.  Thumbs Up

Good Luck !!!

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #62713
                            July 6, 2008
                            3715 Posts
                            Posted: February 17, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I saw this hanging on a Winn Dixie this morning,  Sorry about the Pic Quality. It looks like a new $25 Game. 

Keep moving Forward.

United States
                              Member #159617
                              October 2, 2014
                              246 Posts
                              Posted: February 17, 2015, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I was looking at that too I don't buy $25 tics its already hard to buy $20 tics. I don't think anybody is up when it comes to scratch offs unless duckman. It just sucks to play by my home BC you get two to 3 days to buy tickets when they come in then by Friday they are all sold out. You have to hope to get a chance to hit before there gone. I was off the two days the new tickets came in on Wednesday and was able to hit $500 twice.

Page 57 of 351