Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5239 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by Falster.

Page 56 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Saint Petersburg
United States
Member #151352
January 15, 2014
141 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2015, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Went to 3 stores today. Shell, 7-eleven, marathon gas stations. Bought 7 $10 Gold Rush tickets from 7-eleven and won only one ticket for only $10. Great start huh!! Went back in and bought a single $20 New gold Rush ticket which won back $20. left there and stopped by marathon gas where I've done well in the past and cashed in my $20 gold rush winner for another $20 Gold Rush ticket which lost. Bought 2 $10 gold Rush tickets from there and they lost as well. Left there and the way home stopped for gas at Shell Gas and said, what the heck and bought 2 $20 New Gold Rush tickets and a single $5 Cash Frenzy since it was so convenient at the time lol.

First $20 Gold Rush lost, but the second one came through with a $100 win. Cash Frenzy also hit with a $25 win. I got lucky today and balanced it back out in the end. Happy Hunting.

Miami fl
    United States
    Member #156210
    June 11, 2014
    115 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:18 am - IP Logged

How long were you in retirement? Today marks day 30 for me!

Going on 2 months

Orlando, FL
      United States
      Member #95015
      August 1, 2010
      252 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Orlando Gold Rush $20 still suck.

Last night purchases:

5 x $20 Gold Rush #04-08 = all losers = -$100

5 x $10 Gold Rush #11-15 = Four losers, one $20 win = -$30

10 x $5 Gold Rush #09-18 = Six losers, two $5 wins, one $20 win, one $100 win = +$120

10 x $2 Gold Rush #04-13 = Five losers, three $2 wins, one $5 win, one $10 win = +$1

For me the $2 and $5 Gold Rush continues to break even or end with a profit.  The $10 is fair and the $20 is a rip off.

Largo
        United States
        Member #157181
        July 11, 2014
        189 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2015, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I've been really bad about taking pictures, but I try to cash my wins and get the heck out to avoid spending more money these days lol.

I have been going to the same store every week and doing well. The owner is a really nice guy.

From 4 different rolls fyi:

100xCash #30- won $25, #30- won $100, #16- won $100

New GR #12-loser, #13- won $30

I didn't cash the $25 and $30 winner. I will use them on Sunday to buy to more tickets. Keeping the $200 for myself. :)

United States
          Member #159617
          October 2, 2014
          246 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2015, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I will say this that the $20 gold rush having $5 under the prize is a joke. I get 6 matching numbers and they add up to $30 total wtf is that. I think its a slap in a face to get a prize 1\4 of tic price.

United States
            Member #159617
            October 2, 2014
            246 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2015, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I hit a win all today thought I had another $500 but it was all $5 for $100 I'll take it I guess. Hope to see some big wins online soon!!! Tic was $20 GR

orlando,fl
              United States
              Member #89879
              April 17, 2010
              130 Posts
              Posted: February 12, 2015, 12:02 am - IP Logged

I hit a win all today thought I had another $500 but it was all $5 for $100 I'll take it I guess. Hope to see some big wins online soon!!! Tic was $20 GR

Same thing here. Win all for $100. Haven't won $100 on any ticket since July last year :(

Largo
                United States
                Member #157181
                July 11, 2014
                189 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 of each, and hit two nice wins! Not bad for spending 80 bucks! Purchased at my lucky store

United States
                  Member #159617
                  October 2, 2014
                  246 Posts
                  Posted: February 12, 2015, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Nice KFLA How many tickets do you buy a week and do you stick with one game or just random. Also do you go to one store or store to store. I hit $500 maybe twice a year you hit twice a week!!

Largo
                    United States
                    Member #157181
                    July 11, 2014
                    189 Posts
                    Posted: February 12, 2015, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Nice KFLA How many tickets do you buy a week and do you stick with one game or just random. Also do you go to one store or store to store. I hit $500 maybe twice a year you hit twice a week!!

I have a bit of a system. I start with only $40-50 on two tickets, if I lose I will buy two more. But I don't allow myself to exceed more than $100 of my own money per week. If I lose the $100, then I won't play again until the following week. 

If I win all of my money back, I will play again. So if I end up chasing then it's with the same $100 that I am already comfortable losing.

If I win more than my $100 back, then I will continue to play but I always try to bank at least 60% of what I win.

I always ask what number my favorite tickets are on: Flamingo Fortune, 100X Cash, new GR & old Gr. I have a group of numbers that seem to always pay out, though sometimes I am wrong. But if you read back a few posts here, several people in my area won top prizes on those games, so I decided to switch to Super Millions and Monopoly this week. I have only played at one store the past few weeks, because I seem to do well there. All of my big wins come from 3 stores that happen to be at the intersection 1 block from my house.

With all that said, I am fully aware that my winnings are still pure luck. Happy scratchin'!

Jacksonville
                      United States
                      Member #153806
                      March 26, 2014
                      345 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2015, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

I have a bit of a system. I start with only $40-50 on two tickets, if I lose I will buy two more. But I don't allow myself to exceed more than $100 of my own money per week. If I lose the $100, then I won't play again until the following week. 

If I win all of my money back, I will play again. So if I end up chasing then it's with the same $100 that I am already comfortable losing.

If I win more than my $100 back, then I will continue to play but I always try to bank at least 60% of what I win.

I always ask what number my favorite tickets are on: Flamingo Fortune, 100X Cash, new GR & old Gr. I have a group of numbers that seem to always pay out, though sometimes I am wrong. But if you read back a few posts here, several people in my area won top prizes on those games, so I decided to switch to Super Millions and Monopoly this week. I have only played at one store the past few weeks, because I seem to do well there. All of my big wins come from 3 stores that happen to be at the intersection 1 block from my house.

With all that said, I am fully aware that my winnings are still pure luck. Happy scratchin'!

Nice hits KFla193!  I've bought a lot of the Super Millions tickets but never hit the Super symbol.

United States
                        Member #159617
                        October 2, 2014
                        246 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2015, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Kfla for your tips I follow a lot of the same things. I hit $500 on a $20 GR on tic number #5 today. I been hitting a lot of big winners on the $20 GR on the beginning of the roll. The $20 GR are hot right now been only playing at my local stations.

Largo
                          United States
                          Member #157181
                          July 11, 2014
                          189 Posts
                          Posted: February 13, 2015, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Kfla for your tips I follow a lot of the same things. I hit $500 on a $20 GR on tic number #5 today. I been hitting a lot of big winners on the $20 GR on the beginning of the roll. The $20 GR are hot right now been only playing at my local stations.

What area do you live in? I know prizes are random, but I've noticed when a certain ticket does well in one place, it does horribly in another place. There's someone on here who has a signature that reads "pay attention to trends and patterns" or something like that. I think there's some truth to it. I tend to do best toward the end of the mount, not so much in the middle. I probably won't play this coming week at all.

Largo
                            United States
                            Member #157181
                            July 11, 2014
                            189 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2015, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Nice hits KFla193!  I've bought a lot of the Super Millions tickets but never hit the Super symbol.

Thanks! I had never won more than $200 on Super Millions and that was a long while ago. I had sworn it off completely, and thought getting the super symbol would never happen. In fact when I saw it, I assumed it would just be a $100 prize haha

United States
                              Member #159617
                              October 2, 2014
                              246 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2015, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm from Jacksonville and the tickets def go thru hot streaks here. Also I would say that my area has tons of scratchers talking people that buy $2000 in tickets a day no joke. One lady win 3 million on monopoly year or two ago and fantasy five twice. But my gas station on a good day will go thru 5 to 6 rolls of $20 GR a day. The $10 tics get crushed to. My $500 winner last week I beat the guy in line to get he was in the line next to me Ha Ha!! The gas station next to my house has all the old tickets like lucky 7 and old GR and others should I try them out?

Page 56 of 350