Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois Never Wins Powerball-Why?

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 4 years ago by maringoman.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Romancandle's avatar - moon
Upacreek
United States
Member #136306
December 8, 2012
428 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2013, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

How bout that?  I was thinking the same thingSmile

-RC

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2013, 1:06 am - IP Logged

The week is over and nobody from anywhere in the country won either PB or MM. I think the charm worked only once BS

That money's gone fo ever

Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
      Republic of Texas
      United States
      Member #57557
      January 9, 2008
      1095 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2013, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Why is everybody so surprised?

I told you I was taking the curse off!

ridge, if you'd be so kind as to remove the Powerball curse on Texas so that Texas could have a Powerball jackpot winner, we'd appreciate it. We've won 2nd a few times, including with powerplay, but never the jackpot.

Thanks in advance. 

Dance

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
        Nutley, New Jersey
        United States
        Member #131058
        August 1, 2012
        875 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

It seems that some states win powerball but Illinois is not one of those states.  I live in Illinois and I am considering not play powerball anymore.  Am I right?

were you the person who won the jackpot in illinois? you may be the first lottery post member to win a Powerball jackpot.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2013, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

ridge, if you'd be so kind as to remove the Powerball curse on Texas so that Texas could have a Powerball jackpot winner, we'd appreciate it. We've won 2nd a few times, including with powerplay, but never the jackpot.

Thanks in advance. 

Dance

I'll get right to work on that, Piaceri.

Consider it done. Thumbs Up

And don't be surprised if the winner comes out of Cut & Shoot.

I guarantold ya.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
            Massachusetts
            United States
            Member #37433
            April 14, 2006
            2747 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2013, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

It seems that some states win powerball but Illinois is not one of those states.  I live in Illinois and I am considering not play powerball anymore.  Am I right?

It seems this thread lifted the PB curse on Illinois when someone from there hit 6 days after it was posted.

Draw #Draw DateWinning #PowerballJackpot AmtJackpot WinnersWhere soldPower Play
            33003/30/201311-23-26-46-55    27    $50 Million     1            Illinois

Then the lid slummed shut for 28 days now and counting. I can safely say nobody will hit the PB jp for the month of April. Unbelievable.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4105 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2013, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

It seems this thread lifted the PB curse on Illinois when someone from there hit 6 days after it was posted.

Draw #Draw DateWinning #PowerballJackpot AmtJackpot WinnersWhere soldPower Play
              33003/30/201311-23-26-46-55    27    $50 Million     1            Illinois

Then the lid slummed shut for 28 days now and counting. I can safely say nobody will hit the PB jp for the month of April. Unbelievable.

Maringoman: l thought the whole point of having jackpots was to see them RISE? In a way l am glad that its going the way it has,with California thrown into the PB mix its exactly as some had foreseen it. Go higher Baby until someone brings you home. There is nothing like getting those adrenaline juices flowing with the thought of winning that entire enchilada.

What's an enchilada Mom?

Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #37433
                April 14, 2006
                2747 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2013, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Maringoman: l thought the whole point of having jackpots was to see them RISE? In a way l am glad that its going the way it has,with California thrown into the PB mix its exactly as some had foreseen it. Go higher Baby until someone brings you home. There is nothing like getting those adrenaline juices flowing with the thought of winning that entire enchilada.

What's an enchilada Mom?

I like big jackpots. I am just saying that it is surprising that with California in the mix now and nobody has hit it.