Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Euromillions finally won, back down to 12M.

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 years ago by duckman.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

It was the whole world, from pacifists like Neville Chamberlain in England to collaborators like Marshal Petain of the Vichy Government in France.

Evil prevails when good men stand by and do nothing.

Like Deputy Barney Fife used to tell Sheriff Andy Taylor: "Nip it in the bud, Andy, nip it, nip it, nip it!" 

It's too bad you weren't on hand to help.  Why, I'm sure you would have at least attempted to eject the Wehrmacht from France, single handedly, if necessary.  On second thought, when I look at these pictures and reread some of your previous posts on war and weaponry, I think you would have found the Wehrmacht a much better fit for yourself.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wehrmacht&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=TxxaUZizGNjh4AOo8IDIDw&sqi=2&ved=0CFIQsAQ&biw=639&bih=452

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

It's too bad you weren't on hand to help.  Why, I'm sure you would have at least attempted to eject the Wehrmacht from France, single handedly, if necessary.  On second thought, when I look at these pictures and reread some of your previous posts on war and weaponry, I think you would have found the Wehrmacht a much better fit for yourself.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wehrmacht&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=TxxaUZizGNjh4AOo8IDIDw&sqi=2&ved=0CFIQsAQ&biw=639&bih=452

You would have undoubtedly been a big Neville Chamberlain fan, jimmy.

Or Marshal Petain.

Or whatever side you thought was going to win.

And you would have sucked-up to whoever it was.

I'm a Christian and an American Patriot.

You and I have nothing in common, jimmy.

Whatsoever.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4106 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2013, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Sucks, someone won it. Was hoping it would roll again to 125M but someone in France won it so its back to 12M. Guess I will be waiting for it to get back up there and maybe play it again.

Josh- someone had to win sooner or later dude.
      Imagine had you won ( which would have been great) and hearing someone saying
      " Sucks, someone won it.Was hoping it would roll again to $125 mil..you get the idea.
      Big Smile

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        916 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of France, money, and history, had it not been for the USA during WWII, the French today would be speaking German and the French currency would be the Reichsmark.