Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Special Request Challange

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 4 years ago by butch2030.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
Elgin, IL
United States
Member #68867
January 1, 2009
1221 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2013, 10:15 am - IP Logged

My hometown (Elgin, IL) is having a March Madness Contest between to determine the best restaurants in town.  It is now down to the final two restaurants:

(1) Paul's Family Restaurant

(2) Danny's Pizza

My vote is for Paul's Family Restaurant.

You can vote for Paul's Family Restaurant at downtown Elgin's website at: www.downtownelgin.com.  (only 1 vote per valid e-mail address).  Voting starts today after 5:00 PM thru Monday 04/08/13 at noon.

Here's is my challange:  If Paul's Family Restaurant wins by more than 250 votes, I will post a copy of my excel worksheet to view/download of my main database file of the Powerball game.  This is the main file I use to determine my various Groups in the " Combos & Patterns" file which can be viewed at https://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL...........................................................

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up I'll trust your epicurean expertise, Butch.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      41867 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up I'll trust your epicurean expertise, Butch.

I second that, it's all you Butch.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

IMA Voter for Paul. Thanks Butch.

Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          41867 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2013, 10:42 am - IP Logged

IMA Voter for Paul. Thanks Butch.

well, since my husband is Danny, I'll vote for Danny.Party

HyperBe Happy.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4144 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2013, 11:01 am - IP Logged

My hometown (Elgin, IL) is having a March Madness Contest between to determine the best restaurants in town.  It is now down to the final two restaurants:

(2) Danny's Pizza

You can vote for Paul's Family Restaurant at downtown Elgin's website at: www.downtownelgin.com.  (only 1 vote per valid e-mail address).  Voting starts today after 5:00 PM thru Monday 04/08/13 at noon.

Here's is my challange:  If Paul's Family Restaurant wins by more than 250 votes, I will post a copy of my excel worksheet to view/download of my main database file of the Powerball game.  This is the main file I use to determine my various Groups in the " Combos & Patterns" file which can be viewed at https://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL...........................................................

One can only eat so much pizza- on the otherhand " Family Restaurant" usually wins cause it denotes variety.
            Then again l could be wrong & then  maybe not.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2013, 11:06 am - IP Logged

One can only eat so much pizza- on the otherhand " Family Restaurant" usually wins cause it denotes variety.
              Then again l could be wrong & then  maybe not.

Its hard to dedice because I like Danny too, but a like Paul BETTER.

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                41867 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2013, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Its hard to dedice because I like Danny too, but a like Paul BETTER.

I like Danny best on payday..Evil Smile

HyperBe Happy.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8795 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2013, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Family restaurants have a desert menu.

Type

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2013, 11:39 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Best part of the meal.

Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      41867 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2013, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

lol, chocolate cake, yum

HyperBe Happy.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19964 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Pizza Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10389 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Isn't asking people who never ate in either of those places to vote for one of them skewing the whole vote just a wee bit, or is this copying the way things work in Cook County?

Scared

PS,

But that aside, Pizza first, always. The perfect food- all four food groups in each slice!

Pepperoni and extra chese and nothing else, for this is pizza pure and undefiled, as God intended.

Gieuseppi 1:27

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Elgin, IL
                            United States
                            Member #68867
                            January 1, 2009
                            1221 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2013, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

(2) Danny's Pizza

Voting doesn't start for another 1 hr 10 min. or 5:00 PM CDT and will be closed at noon on Monday 4/8/2013.

I love both places which have excellent food, but I chose Paul's Family Restaurant because of the people who work there.  It's family owned & just about all the help there have been there for years on end.  They will joke with you & you can return the favor with no ill regrets.  You get the feeling like you are eating at a friends house.  The place is always packed.  The only time I find the parking lot about 2/3 empty is between 2:30PM - 3:30PM; else you have to look for empty parking spot.  When I go there for an early breakfest, they see me coming & have a tall glass of ice water & a hot cup of black coffee waiting for me at my favorite booth.  Try getting that at a Pizza Restaurant.  I never leave the restaurant feeling hungery & usually leave with a container of left overs for the following day.

They told me this morning that they made it to the Finals. But really didn't think they had a chance of beating Danny's Pizza, as they won in a landslide last year. They said he (Danny's) was computer literate & had alot of friends voting for him last year on the internet especially on facebook.  I told them I also had some friends on the internet & I would see if I could give them a helping hand.

We need your VOTE - so if you can, we would appreciate if you would Vote for Paul's Family Restaurant at:  http://www.downtownelgin.com/

Thanking you in advance.

Butch2030

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL.............................

Elgin, IL
                              United States
                              Member #68867
                              January 1, 2009
                              1221 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2013, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Isn't asking people who never ate in either of those places to vote for one of them skewing the whole vote just a wee bit, or is this copying the way things work in Cook County?

Scared

PS,

But that aside, Pizza first, always. The perfect food- all four food groups in each slice!

Pepperoni and extra chese and nothing else, for this is pizza pure and undefiled, as God intended.

Gieuseppi 1:27

No, because the rules state that you can ask family, friends, co-workers to Vote.  You can also go to www.facebook.com/downtownelgin and make your selection on which food looks better.  Also; Elgin is a city made up of 2 counties (Cook & Kane Counties) depending where you live.   I have lived in both counties (currently Kane).  And yes, in Cook County that is how things work.  I have a tee shirt that reads " ILLINOIS  WHERE OUR GOVERNORS MAKE OUR LICENSE PLATES "  Sad but true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!