Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Special Request Challange

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 4 years ago by butch2030.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5903 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2013, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all that have voted so far.

Only 45 hours left to determine the Winner.  I am still hopeful that Paul's Family Restaurant will win.

Good Luck & Best Wishes To All............................

You got mine!!!

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Went to facebook and Liked Pauls photo. Looks like Paul's wall photo is up 184 to 94. Go Pauls.

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
      Elgin, IL
      United States
      Member #68867
      January 1, 2009
      1221 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2013, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Downtown Madness Score Central Update: April 6, 10pm

April 7, 2013  By downtownelgin Leave a Comment

ScoreCentral_LogoIt’s been a long, strange trip to theDowntown Madness Championship Round for Danny’s Pizza on Douglas and Paul’s Family Restaurant and things are bound to get stranger. But the journey is not over yet!

Here are the voting totals from both our online voting AND our “YOU CHOOSE THE CHAMPION” Facebook photo “like” voting thru Saturday, April 6 at 10pm:

Danny’s Pizza on Douglas Sausage Pizza leads Paul’s Family Restaurant Paninis by 112

Will Danny’s bring the trophy backDowntown again in 2013 or will Paul’s make it back-to-back Crosstown Champs? You decide!

There’s TWO WAYS TO PLAY:

1. Cast your vote at www.DowntownElgin.com

2. VOTE AGAIN by liking DNA’s Facebook Page and then like the “YOU CHOOSE THE CHAMPION” photo of your winner: Danny’s Pizza on Douglas or Paul’s Family Restaurant (links to the Facebook photos are on the right sidebar of our website)

Championship Round voting ends Monday, April 8 at Noon. Join theMadness in Elgin at www.DowntownElgin.com.

HELP:  We NEED Everyone's VOTE to have a chance of beating Danny's Pizza this Year

I am pretty sure this is how Danny's Pizza won it last Year.

Please Help Paul's beat Danny's Pizza this Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butch2030

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20117 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2013, 9:05 am - IP Logged

OK,  Pauls Got My Vote...

Good Luck..!!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Elgin, IL
          United States
          Member #68867
          January 1, 2009
          1221 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2013, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Downtown Madness Score Central Update: April 6, 10pm

April 7, 2013  By downtownelgin Leave a Comment

ScoreCentral_LogoIt’s been a long, strange trip to theDowntown Madness Championship Round for Danny’s Pizza on Douglas and Paul’s Family Restaurant and things are bound to get stranger. But the journey is not over yet!

Here are the voting totals from both our online voting AND our “YOU CHOOSE THE CHAMPION” Facebook photo “like” voting thru Saturday, April 6 at 10pm:

Danny’s Pizza on Douglas Sausage Pizza leads Paul’s Family Restaurant Paninis by 112

Will Danny’s bring the trophy backDowntown again in 2013 or will Paul’s make it back-to-back Crosstown Champs? You decide!

There’s TWO WAYS TO PLAY:

1. Cast your vote at www.DowntownElgin.com

2. VOTE AGAIN by liking DNA’s Facebook Page and then like the “YOU CHOOSE THE CHAMPION” photo of your winner: Danny’s Pizza on Douglas or Paul’s Family Restaurant (links to the Facebook photos are on the right sidebar of our website)

Championship Round voting ends Monday, April 8 at Noon. Join theMadness in Elgin at www.DowntownElgin.com.

HELP:  We NEED Everyone's VOTE to have a chance of beating Danny's Pizza this Year

I am pretty sure this is how Danny's Pizza won it last Year.

Please Help Paul's beat Danny's Pizza this Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butch2030

I don't know what to believe Right NowIt says above Danny's Pizza leads Pauls by 112 as of 10PM last night.  Then it goes on to say "Will Paul's make it back-to-back Crosstown Champs?  Paul's didn't win it last year - It was Danny's Pizza in 2012................................................

I have to find out what is going on -  I don't know if the person who did the post this morning for Downtown Madness was asleep or awake when he did the above post. 

Butch2030

Elgin, IL
            United States
            Member #68867
            January 1, 2009
            1221 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2013, 9:51 am - IP Logged

OK,  Pauls Got My Vote...

Good Luck..!!

First, Let me say Thanks for your Vote Maddog.

I just got off the phone with Paul's - they said they were in a back-to-back Championship with Danny's Pizzs Last Year.  They said they were ahead at first but in the end Danny's Pizza won by a landslide.  Looks Like The Same Sereno is happening again.  Paul's states Danny has a large following on facebook.........

But, I don't think it's as big as the following on LP.

Never Say Die.................................

Elgin, IL
              United States
              Member #68867
              January 1, 2009
              1221 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2013, 10:26 am - IP Logged

My hometown (Elgin, IL) is having a March Madness Contest between to determine the best restaurants in town.  It is now down to the final two restaurants:

(1) Paul's Family Restaurant

(2) Danny's Pizza

My vote is for Paul's Family Restaurant.

You can vote for Paul's Family Restaurant at downtown Elgin's website at: www.downtownelgin.com.  (only 1 vote per valid e-mail address).  Voting starts today after 5:00 PM thru Monday 04/08/13 at noon.

Here's is my challange:  If Paul's Family Restaurant wins by more than 250 votes, I will post a copy of my excel worksheet to view/download of my main database file of the Powerball game.  This is the main file I use to determine my various Groups in the " Combos & Patterns" file which can be viewed at https://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL...........................................................

I am changing my challange to:  If Paul's Family Restaurant just wins , I will post a copy of my excel worksheet to view/download of my main database file of the Powerball game.  This is the main file I use to determine my various Groups in the " Combos & Patterns" file which can be viewed at https://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL.........................................................