Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Update on Ric G

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TigerAngel.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #79502
September 2, 2009
6395 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

God is still in the business of miracles. Hoping each day finds you more and more well. 

Praying for you and your family.

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
    Houston Texas
    United States
    Member #371
    November 30, 2000
    587 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Dear Rick, I am praying for you.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
      Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2013, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Astek.

Those weren't my words though.

They're a very powerful prayer given to St Faustina in her visions of Christ.

It's the Divine Mercy prayer, part of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.

God Bless you too, my friend.

Well   its   a    Good     One     Thumbs Up

Thank    You       Ridge

pumkin-050's avatar - 2hxvxid

Bahamas
        Member #138919
        February 9, 2013
        1741 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Rick G Wishing you God's blessing and healing. Just trust God and watch him do it.

I am praying for you.

Idaho
          United States
          Member #76087
          June 18, 2009
          859 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2013, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Sending out my prayers to that sweet 'n special Rick G. 

Blessings and virtual hugs~  I miss you!

GG

La Maga Della Spaziometria

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2013, 3:55 am - IP Logged
            Rick here's something i had to tell my wife when she was going through chemo and radiation treatments.

Now you have to be stronger mentally and physically than you ever were in all your life you can beat this. Fight through all the pain and misery. Were praying for you, we want you around us, need you around us.
              Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7311 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2013, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Ric G always posted positive thoughts on LP and it's encouraging that many LP members are posting positive thoughts about overcoming his very serious illness. Ric beat the lottery odds so I'm positive he can beat these odds too.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19840 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

still praying for you Rick G. get well soon Blue Angel 

Let it Snow Snowman

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31355 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2013, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

sorry em, i've been working with a tablet computer that i just cant deal with,.  Today i have energy to use regular comp. i'm pumped up today....short but sweet:

Today, had my first of four intense radiation tratment that will hopefully stave off the tumor growth long enough to perhaps make it to my son's weddinig and perhaps a little longer.

That was the original goal and I think i might be attainining it with the help of lp and so many others who have been praying for me.  i get two more treatments tomorrow.  Will know more the week before the wedding when i get 2 more trearments.

Will keep you posted but will be pretty fatigued next couple days.  using the computer is a huge improvement for me.

Also just found that out both my sisters will be coming for the wedding so we will be having a family reunion of our own.  realy gives me incentive.

Love you very much Em and thanks so much for starting prayerer thread...i swear it ha helped although there have been difficult times during the last month.  Please say hi to my LP Buds and send them all my love.

Take care my friend and I hope to be typing you an email on may 19.

Love, Rick

love to nibble those micey feet.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

sorry em, i've been working with a tablet computer that i just cant deal with,.  Today i have energy to use regular comp. i'm pumped up today....short but sweet:

Today, had my first of four intense radiation tratment that will hopefully stave off the tumor growth long enough to perhaps make it to my son's weddinig and perhaps a little longer.

That was the original goal and I think i might be attainining it with the help of lp and so many others who have been praying for me.  i get two more treatments tomorrow.  Will know more the week before the wedding when i get 2 more trearments.

Will keep you posted but will be pretty fatigued next couple days.  using the computer is a huge improvement for me.

Also just found that out both my sisters will be coming for the wedding so we will be having a family reunion of our own.  realy gives me incentive.

Love you very much Em and thanks so much for starting prayerer thread...i swear it ha helped although there have been difficult times during the last month.  Please say hi to my LP Buds and send them all my love.

Love, Rick

Thanks for the update emilyg. As Riick said, I'm also grateful that you started this thread, and that he has felt helped by it.  As we still have work to do for May 19th and beyond, Rick, you continue to be in my thoughts, prayers and meditations.  May the radiation treatments be none too severe, as your body seeks to heal.

May it be so,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                      Member #27050
                      November 26, 2005
                      40272 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2013, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Love, Rick

Thanks Em, for keeping us all up to date on Rick's health.  Big Grin Angel

Some more prayers coming your way Rick......everyone's prayers really are helping!!! 

Keep the faith man! Blue Angel

Lep

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                        Member #81314
                        October 16, 2009
                        18995 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

You are in my prayers every day @ RickGBlue Angel

So glad you hear from you again. 

Keep the faith.

P.S.  Miss you on the Illinois thread chasing those overdue numbers, lol.Hyper

I will get to Illinois and play, 437 and 555.

In my daily prayers, stay strong.Blue Angel

The Struggle is real!

SWATS Shawty
                          United States
                          Member #123454
                          February 21, 2012
                          22176 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the update Emily. I will continue to lift RickG up on prayer.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5121 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2013, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the update Emily. I will continue to lift RickG up on prayer.

We Thank U "Emily" 4UR >>updates on RickG>>!

Please let RickG >>know>>Psykomo>>>is still>>CRAZY>>(but)>> PRAY on MY knee's for RickG>>URD>>"WON"!

Hurray!Jack-in-the-BoxHurray!

Saint Louis MO
                              United States
                              Member #110754
                              May 11, 2011
                              2649 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Stay strong and positive Rick, will keep you in my prayers.  Thanks emily for the update.