Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling software

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 4 years ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Is your program an online application?

I had a look at it before, but I am in the no budget class.
I also do some programming on my own, with own ideas.

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
    Member #2815
    November 18, 2003
    502 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2013, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Is your program an online application?

I had a look at it before, but I am in the no budget class.
    I also do some programming on my own, with own ideas.

It is a windows application, no online i.e. running in a web browser. The idea of wheeling is to make affordable for play an approach that uses more numbers. Free wheels are static constructions, which is ok for normal use but do produce undesirable individual tickets thus reducing exposure to a better layout of a winning ticket as we define it with filters. However we can take this to the next level and get the most out of wheels and this is what WG is about in first place.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19911 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2013, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Bluskov probably isn't the only person having such a program. Bluskov was a player in France, and probably still is playing in Canada now, so I am curious about his approach when selecting numbers.

have you read the book

Let it Snow Snowman

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7322 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2013, 1:21 am - IP Logged

For your last sentence, my WG can do that via the mother covering feature. As far as I know, no other wheeler in the world has this feature available.

Thanks!

Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2013, 7:49 am - IP Logged

have you read the book

I have a small version, I didn't learn anything with it.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19911 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2013, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3106 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2013, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I hope you realize your responses are being graded and there will be a test at the end of the thread.

Ok, I'm confused again.  Far as I know Bluskov has two full size paper back books one for Pick-5 wheeling and one for Pick-6 wheeling.  He doesn't discuss number selection. 

When you say small version, do you mean the amazon view some pages or what?

Now GH has a small simplistic version of her book she gave away and scammers sell on ebay for $9.99 could that be the book you didn't anything learn from?

That WG is good wheeling software with the right target to point it at.

When we talk about undesirable combinations, would be interesting to run a lottery draw history through such a filter system and see how many winning combinations were undesirable and how many would have been desirable for say 5of6 with one skewing number removed.

BobP

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I hope you realize your responses are being graded and there will be a test at the end of the thread.

Ok, I'm confused again.  Far as I know Bluskov has two full size paper back books one for Pick-5 wheeling and one for Pick-6 wheeling.  He doesn't discuss number selection. 

When you say small version, do you mean the amazon view some pages or what?

Now GH has a small simplistic version of her book she gave away and scammers sell on ebay for $9.99 could that be the book you didn't anything learn from?

That WG is good wheeling software with the right target to point it at.

When we talk about undesirable combinations, would be interesting to run a lottery draw history through such a filter system and see how many winning combinations were undesirable and how many would have been desirable for say 5of6 with one skewing number removed.

BobP

Bluskov published different books, one of them is a booklet. That one I bought, and yes it is in paper. I think that the biggest wheel in it is with 15 numbers.

As far as I know he doesn't discuss number selection, but I think to have read or heard that he has his own ideas. Maybe he got approached by some publisher to sell a mini version of his bigger books and I think that it is okay as most people don't want to play too big wheels and the bigger the wheel is, the smaller the payout guarantee is for your selected numbers. The denser the wheel, the higher the guarantee.

If you want to filter a wheel, I suggest using 5 if 5 for pick 6 or even a 6 if 6, full wheel. WG might sand it down, I have never seen WG in action, so I can only read the description.

A wheel should pay, that means if you play around 18 numbers for a pick 6 game, you should be reasonably sure to get 5/18 correct. People often think that they will win big by playing 25 numbers or even more. I don't think so, unless you catch 6/25 every drawing and eventually you get a big payout once a year at least. A full wheel is the only wheel with a guarantee that a number selection in any formation will pay the maximum. Sure of one number, then choose a key wheel and put that number in every combination. No need to argue, if the number comes up, you want it once in every line! If your filter is half odd and half even numbers for every line, then you should be able to create such a wheel, or by filtering, or by prefiltering. You can probably invent as many wheels as you can come up with idea's.

I don't have any simplistic version of a GH book.

Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

LOL, I don't need a test, I play for real. Last four drawings, I won three times for lotto.
                  No, I would not put my selection in a thread on Lotterypost. Many winners, small payouts and few winners, big payouts!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2013, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I wonder why my Wheel Generator is not mentioned here. It has many world records attributed to it, can construct almost any known wheeling requirement including dual coverage, 0% < L <= 99.0, matrix, jackpot matrix, t if m matrix (unique feature), wheeling around filters from scratch such as positional/sums/odds and mother (another unique feature) - not filtering afterwards which is the worse approach possible, all in one package. Also the ability to deal with very large coverings (k up to 12) and virtually unlimited blocks (>100000 coverings) no other wheeler known to me can even approach such figures. Also it has created 4 wheels for Iliya's Bluskov's Lotto 6 book (holds the records to these too). So, yes I assume WG to be at the top of the top for the questions asked at the first post.

lottoarchitect

Is your Wheel Generator as well known as CoverMaster among serious lottery players?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                      Member #2815
                      November 18, 2003
                      502 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2013, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Is your Wheel Generator as well known as CoverMaster among serious lottery players?

Serious lottery players wouldn't use Covermaster as a primary tool, or wheels available free at the internet I believe. They are ok for what they do but they are rather limited in many ways. Don't get me wrong, a serious lottery player would look for much more control over the tickets he generates for play via a wheel and the free Covermaster and available wheels simply can't provide this. Also a free program will be always more popular than a commercial one.

I can't know if the existing WG users are serious lottery players but I know of at least one instance of my program being used to play a wheel of 9800 blocks to beat the Brazilian lottery 6/60 using filters by design. I suspect a group of 150 people participating in this can be considered a serious lottery players pool.

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: May 10, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Best wheels in my opinion are in the Gail Howard's full wheel generator. Yes,they are full wheels but...wow...excellent software.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19831 Posts
                          Posted: May 10, 2013, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Best wheels in my opinion are in the Gail Howard's full wheel generator. Yes,they are full wheels but...wow...excellent software.

A wheel generator isn't needed if you want every possible combination in a group of numbers, a simple programs that continues to loop until every number is covered will do that.  A special wheeling program is needed when you want certain guarantees and conditions meet in an abbreviated wheel.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: May 10, 2013, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Serious lottery players wouldn't use Covermaster as a primary tool, or wheels available free at the internet I believe. They are ok for what they do but they are rather limited in many ways. Don't get me wrong, a serious lottery player would look for much more control over the tickets he generates for play via a wheel and the free Covermaster and available wheels simply can't provide this. Also a free program will be always more popular than a commercial one.

I can't know if the existing WG users are serious lottery players but I know of at least one instance of my program being used to play a wheel of 9800 blocks to beat the Brazilian lottery 6/60 using filters by design. I suspect a group of 150 people participating in this can be considered a serious lottery players pool.

Even if CM isn't use to generate wheels, it can be used as a tool to check if wheels measure up to their claims. 

By serious players I meant those who would go to the lottery website to read all the free information about their game that is available.  I'm always surprised to read posts with request that asks questions that could be easily answered this way.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7322 Posts
                              Posted: May 10, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

A wheel generator isn't needed if you want every possible combination in a group of numbers, a simple programs that continues to loop until every number is covered will do that.  A special wheeling program is needed when you want certain guarantees and conditions meet in an abbreviated wheel.

By using less than all the possible numbers, using all the correct filters is useless for winning the jackpot when one of the drawn numbers is missing. Abbreviated wheels like 4if4, 3if4, 3if3, etc. can still produce a small profit at a smaller cost of play by missing one or more of the drawn numbers. We can lose the wheel guarantee by applying the correct filters or find out the one combination matching all the drawn numbers was already elliminated by the wheel when we match all the numbers.

97.31% of all the 98,280 combos in a full 5/28 number wheel will not match three numbers. A 4 if 4 of 28 numbers abbreviated wheel only guarantees having at least one of the 115 combos matching four numbers, possibly more when matching all five numbers, and some three number matches, but it's likely the rest of of the combos are part of the 97%.

If we could correctly apply filters and reduce the starting field to 10,000 combos, a 4 if 4 wheel would have a much better chance of matching more of the 115 combos matching four and several of the 2646 combos matching at least three numbers and hopefully the one combo matching all five numbers.

From what I've read the Wheel Generator does have the capability of applying an abbreviated wheel to the remaining combinations after filters are applied.