Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New the board.

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Kola.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

What pyramid? And stop screwing around with ratings!

The pyramid on your head. It's shaped like a cone.

Don't tell me what to do about the ratings, I'll do whatever the F**k I want!!!!!!

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2013, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

only moneys source.  the guy can find aliens anywhere, but cant find a barber in a 10 block radius.

And you know my sources? What a dirt bag you are. Maybe one day you'll get your head out your a$$, maybe!

Hit With Stick

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

A pyramid is a geometric shape.  these could be artificial.

From the movie stargate, i would assume pyramids on mars would be more similar to those at giza.  thes pyramids seem different. more like the ones in nubia i suppose.

Isn't there a beach somewhere that you can bury your head in? If not, adopt a cat so you can use the litter box.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1532 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I dont know many sites that put the draw order.  Perhaps Usa mega.  I dont know. To me it is a wasted task.  Cells that could be used to better use

.  But being a surveyor of lottery probabilities, I am open to wasted tasks,  i have happenned to close my eyes and imagine the live drawing, and see where it my enforce my logic.

I love your example of pick 3.  However I dont know a man who can master Pick 3 and the JP games simultaneously.  The resources and time are too limited.

Forgot to deal with your last couple of comments.

I think it may be possible to master the Pick 3 and the JP games. There may be some root or unifying principles that transcend all the games and can reduce the amount of time and resources one would usually need. It takes a lot of patience and discipline to withstand the urge to more than dabble with the higher games, but if one can stick with the Pick 3 long enough, it may be possible to glean some of those unifying principles, and then apply them to the pick 4/5/6 and JP games. The increased number matrix in the higher games can be intimidating, but depending on your methodology, maybe it doesn't have to be so distracting. Good luck.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2013, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

The pyramid on your head. It's shaped like a cone.

Don't tell me what to do about the ratings, I'll do whatever the F**k I want!!!!!!

Somebody has been drinking it seems.  Only money should stick to posting photos of martian pyramids and leave the systems to more "educated" people.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Isn't there a beach somewhere that you can bury your head in? If not, adopt a cat so you can use the litter box.

Did your girlfriend dump you this morning or something?

We're all trying to be a brain surgeon via a crash course. Green laugh

I suggest you start on yourself.  How about a self lobotomy?

@Kola, thanks for the link. I will re hash your post a little later, I know they can often be profound and very deep.

Right now I am trying to empathize and find the source of anger within monkeymeathead.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Actually I know 99 ways, and a b--tch aint one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WwoM5fLITfk#!

Well at least not yet!!

That would make 100Smash.

Well, now I see why the Prez invited that guy to the White House.

He's just such a great role model.

WTG Barry!

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2013, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Hello LottoBoner, I know and appreciate your penchant to explore diverse avenues.  This task is worth it. When dealing with these lottery games, the rule is to attach importance to everything at least until its been tested and re-tested. Subtle differences may have an huge impact. When you play with numerical arrangement, you are dealing with the most pervasive element in the lotto, and that is TIME. the rabbit hole goes much deeper, but trust me on this. By putting draws in numerical order you are moving with the flow of time, and when you begin to line these up draws on top of each other, time becomes your friend, and sets you up to arrive more "perfect" in the future because your past has been orderly. Then you don't have to worry about time. But as soon as you put the numbers out of order, you are operating out of time or out of tune with the flow, which makes for dissonant statistical analysis and paper-pencil methods.

Lets look at the Powerball results below:

Wednesday, May 08, 2013215726223027 
                Saturday, May 04, 201326364071217 
                Wednesday, May 01, 2013312255265418

Look in the first column with numbers 31, 26, 21. These numbers were the first numbers drawn at the same time, albeit on different days. They have followed other numbers drawn at the same time for countless draws, and this creates a LINE of Events in Time, begging you to follow the narrative in order to predict the future - the future numbers.  Like Everything, especially because they have form, numbers are a field of energy, and energy is information and this information got caught in the wheel of time and manifested itself at a particular draw time. Through sympathetic resonance and entrainment, one numbered ball of energy or information is connected to another numbered ball of energy-information, and being that energy is not separated by time nor distance, but is in essence one field of information, anything done to any part of the field affects the whole field. So lets not adversely affect the information that was being communicated in the field by changing the order of their appearance in our analyses. Its an intelligent universe, so lets dare to imbue things that happen at a particular time with at least some significance. Why not? It certainly can't hurt. Imagine if it could help?

You can get the Powerball and Megaball history in order drawn here:

http://wilottery.com/lottogames/powerballhistoryOD.aspx

Kola

Thank you Kola for you input and wisdom.  I do know that SergeM does like to put ball order in his charts, I usually dont because of the logical linearity of the excel spreadsheet analysis.  For instance If I am measuring gaps between numbers in drawn order than 

21 57 26 22 30 does not reveal much info to me, but re-arranged 21  22  26  30  57 can be measured "logically", and gap measurements would be

0  3  3  26  (I am kind of big on gaps or "spacing")  I feel the drawn order is something more "etheric", cant be really measured but only felt.

I do tend to write the numbers in drawn order on my tickets when I watch the live NY draws, so I will give it a try and see what my intuition tells me.  I will start with the Pick five as I do believe I have a more intimate connection and knowledge of the game after many years.   

I was curious do you impart the same importance in drawn order as in rotation order?

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2013, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Forgot to deal with your last couple of comments.

I think it may be possible to master the Pick 3 and the JP games. There may be some root or unifying principles that transcend all the games and can reduce the amount of time and resources one would usually need. It takes a lot of patience and discipline to withstand the urge to more than dabble with the higher games, but if one can stick with the Pick 3 long enough, it may be possible to glean some of those unifying principles, and then apply them to the pick 4/5/6 and JP games. The increased number matrix in the higher games can be intimidating, but depending on your methodology, maybe it doesn't have to be so distracting. Good luck.

Kola

I have dabbled greatly in the pick 5 and pick 6 and I have transferred some of the learning in the pick 3 to the larger games.

The situation with spacing is that it cannot be really applied to pick 3 in my estimation.  I don't have a problem with the increased number matrix, it is just that since my excel spreadsheet is custom made for pick 5, and i created it in a kaizen, improve as you go scenario, that if i try to use data from a different game, or create an excel spreadsheet for another game, then its not quite exactly the same.  I am considering learning VBA to try and take the charts to the next level.  However my approach and methodology is quite standard.

I agree with you as far as unifying principles in both games.  And I analyze both games pretty much the same.

For pick five and pick 6 to me the important stuff is, skips, gaps, decades, last digits, frequency Last 100, last 50, etc, etc,

I am also better trying to locate and refine my LFF Patriot™skills.  I find there may be a direct correlation between occurrence of skip 5 hits in the LFF and game matrix size and draw quantity, however I will leave this analysis for expert mathematicians like boney and jimmy.Jester

My current problem is that my excel sheets have evolved to such a degree, that I forgot how to think simply.

I am striving to remember what I once knew, and what once worked well. And thus I am trying something new, (or trying something old but abandoned)

Simply put it is a workout worksheet with currently 99 variables, and a b--tch ain't one! (Although I do have some room for some more variables.)

Ha ha, I sound overtly misogynistic there.  But Jay-Z is a pillar of the community ya know.Wink

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2013, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Somebody has been drinking it seems.  Only money should stick to posting photos of martian pyramids and leave the systems to more "educated" people.

I bet lottobonehead still lives in his mother's basement, weighs 300 pounds, and licks school bus windows.

The only education you have involves figuring out which blocks fit in what shapes. I have an idea, Idea, go F**k yourself. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

What a loser!!!

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2013, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Did your girlfriend dump you this morning or something?

We're all trying to be a brain surgeon via a crash course. Green laugh

I suggest you start on yourself.  How about a self lobotomy?

@Kola, thanks for the link. I will re hash your post a little later, I know they can often be profound and very deep.

Right now I am trying to empathize and find the source of anger within monkeymeathead.

Does your mom still wipe your ass, or does your uncle bob do it while he touches you?

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1532 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Kola for you input and wisdom.  I do know that SergeM does like to put ball order in his charts, I usually dont because of the logical linearity of the excel spreadsheet analysis.  For instance If I am measuring gaps between numbers in drawn order than 

21 57 26 22 30 does not reveal much info to me, but re-arranged 21  22  26  30  57 can be measured "logically", and gap measurements would be

0  3  3  26  (I am kind of big on gaps or "spacing")  I feel the drawn order is something more "etheric", cant be really measured but only felt.

I do tend to write the numbers in drawn order on my tickets when I watch the live NY draws, so I will give it a try and see what my intuition tells me.  I will start with the Pick five as I do believe I have a more intimate connection and knowledge of the game after many years.   

I was curious do you impart the same importance in drawn order as in rotation order?

Thanks for your comments.

I respect you sentiments about draw order "etherics" and the inability to measure it. It need not be etheric though. All you're measuring is what showed up and appreciating the "intelligence" of how it showed up. If you liken the numbers to language, the order of the language's words is important. If you re-arrange the words of the language, the syntax, grammar, word structure, and etc...would be so mixed up, you couldn't accurately see the pattern and couldn't follow the narrative and meaning. You would catch bits and snatches of relevant info, but the whole picture, unbeknownst to us, could be quite askew.

Even with gaps and "spacing", its possible that the comfort created by cultural conditioning in seeing a linear descending or ascending draw order would manufacture the same comfort by creating an ascending or descending spacing.

i appreciate you lending an ear to the idea LottoBoner, and ultimately, as you say, you have to follow your intuition.

Your question at the end is indeed quite curious and sharp. Yes, I attach as much importance to the rotation order of the lottery numbers, as we do the to rotation of the earth around its own center(axis). The microcosm follows the macrocosm. This basic science has been true for all things for all times, and its even true for the lottery games. Both rotation and revolution are worth further exploration. If one chooses to do it, please remember to keep it ultra-simple.

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1532 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2013, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

While, as you say, your methodology is standard, I do enjoy your creativity as evidenced by your Phitality threads. As you continue to work on your skills, I hope you continue to surprise yourself in the the Pick 3,4,5,6 and JP games with new ways of seeing, thinking, and applying. 

Kola

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2013, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I bet lottobonehead still lives in his mother's basement, weighs 300 pounds, and licks school bus windows.

The only education you have involves figuring out which blocks fit in what shapes. I have an idea, Idea, go F**k yourself. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

What a loser!!!

Oh boy I am thrilled.  I have to resort now to 12 year old childish behaviour and give all your threads one star.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

While, as you say, your methodology is standard, I do enjoy your creativity as evidenced by your Phitality threads. As you continue to work on your skills, I hope you continue to surprise yourself in the the Pick 3,4,5,6 and JP games with new ways of seeing, thinking, and applying. 

Kola

Thumbs Up  I am glad you enjoyed some of the threads I created.

I would love to post more of my systems/ideas and visualization aids but sometimes it is hard to explain what I am doing and what I am looking for and do a thorough workout at the same time. 

I hope there was something there that you found useful in those threads.

Good luck to you.