Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New the board.

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Kola.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2013, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Oh boy I am thrilled.  I have to resort now to 12 year old childish behaviour and give all your threads one star.

If you get thrills from my posts, well, all I can say is that I'm blushing. I'm lost for words. Embarassed

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2013, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

What a coincidence!

Some guy with the word "Boner" incorporated in his handle gets a thrill from my posts.

Eek

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1527 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up  I am glad you enjoyed some of the threads I created.

I would love to post more of my systems/ideas and visualization aids but sometimes it is hard to explain what I am doing and what I am looking for and do a thorough workout at the same time. 

I hope there was something there that you found useful in those threads.

Good luck to you.

Thanks LotterBoner. Yes it is sometimes challenging to explain the things you know intuitively.  Its interesting that many of our first postings are flooded and propelled by these same intuitive insights and may lack a coherently linear explanation. And yet these have their value too, especially if, like you once intimated in a different thread, we routinely seek to re-visit the LP archives, and to that I add to even look our own early posts. In the light of recently acquired knowledge and experience, we can then re-interpret and even expand the wonderful ideas we had in our "rawness" when we were just creating; When we were not as conditioned or locked into certain ways of seeing and thinking. I tag myself the Perpetual Newbie to remind myself to keep being open, to keep stripping away the subtle arms of my encroaching mental straight-jacket. With respect to that, and to ping back to the Jackpot games, though I do favor draw order, I would still dabble with putting numbers in ascending or descending order as well, because it will also have its value, and show me things I would never otherwise see.  Wasn't there a wise sage who one said, "use everything"? I take that to heart, as if to say, view ALL of what shows up in a life, even something as seemingly mundane as lottery techniques, as an 'increase' and never a 'decrease'. In an affectionate nod to member helpmewin's hilarious lament, one man's "mumbo-jumbo", is indeed another woman's Mother of Pearl.

I do find your threads useful - thanks. I appreciate the mage-work your're doing with stats, Phi concepts, and gaps or rather "spacing", which is not really empty, but full of infinite potentiality to lure and coax the birthing of a number to pop through its proverbial Vesica Piscis. Good luck to you too, and may you Capture Infinity...

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter".