Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I want to win the PB so I can give it all away ! Really ?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 4 years ago by KY Floyd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
Mcminnville, Oregon
United States
Member #3013
December 13, 2003
3047 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2013, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I will be spending the money on my mother making sure her retirement years are fun and my years left with her are fun for me too.  That is my plan when I win not helping charity.-weshar75

US Flag

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4104 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Talk is cheap LOL wait til you actually win before you say what you will give away....you may decide not give give away as much as you said...before you won

BITE YOUR TONGUE UNTIL YOU HAVE ACTUALLY WON!!! LOL

Then give it away when you win it..but not before you have contacted the patrons of LP to give them a decent share.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
      United States
      Member #130213
      July 9, 2012
      387 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Maybe that was only part of his thoughts and the rest was "to me myself and I"

I Agree!

CHERRY HILL, NJ
        United States
        Member #130213
        July 9, 2012
        387 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I think when most people say that, they are "negotiating with God" for a win and it does not work that way.  There is a guy in my office who told me one day (we were discussing charities) and he said he NEVER gives money to charities, only "loose change"  and was very contemptuous to even the idea.  I was shocked and asked if he'd never even written a $10 check to a charity and he said "no."

Then that last big MM came around and when he did not win, he sulked and said "well charities lost a  LOT of money" because he did not win. lol

If a person gives before, they will give after. If you were an arrogant jerk before, you will be a bigger jerk afterwards.

I Agree!

CHERRY HILL, NJ
          United States
          Member #130213
          July 9, 2012
          387 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Then give it away when you win it..but not before you have contacted the patrons of LP to give them a decent share.

I Agree!

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
            Member #142499
            May 13, 2013
            1182 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2013, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

I'd definitely give it all away.

Some now, to friends and family, current land owners, building contractors, auto dealerships, etc. Some later, to airlines, resorts, and who knows what. Then I'll give away the rest when I die.

ROFLMAOROFL

I read the first line and figured you for a loon. Read the second line and have to say: Bwahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for the laugh. It took me by surprise and those are the best ones.

Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
              Republic of Texas
              United States
              Member #57557
              January 9, 2008
              1095 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2013, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I'd definitely give it all away.

Some now, to friends and family, current land owners, building contractors, auto dealerships, etc. Some later, to airlines, resorts, and who knows what. Then I'll give away the rest when I die.

You forgot the government. They need your charity, too. Hit With Stick

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

NY
                United States
                Member #23835
                October 16, 2005
                3474 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

You forgot the government. They need your charity, too. Hit With Stick

That why I plan to die. If they don't get enough while I'm alive I'll give them a hefty chunk of what's left when I'm done with it.