Welcome Guest
You last visited October 22, 2017, 10:31 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am really looking farward to buying the best lottery software for my favourite pick 7 lottery

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 4 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Nairobi
Kenya
Member #64806
September 8, 2008
162 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2013, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

which software do you recommend and why?

you better give detailed explanations because in kenya we don't through away our hard earned money by buying sostware that is a haox.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1875 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

You already have the best software in your brain. Write your own software and spend the money on tickets.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      20144 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

You already have the best software in your brain. Write your own software and spend the money on tickets.

In that case the best software you can buy is a high level computer language that's easy to understand that will allow you to write the instructions for your computer to do what you think it has to for you to win.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1875 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

In that case the best software you can buy is a high level computer language that's easy to understand that will allow you to write the instructions for your computer to do what you think it has to for you to win.

Good point RJOH.

I've had Visual Studio since 2009 and RARELY open it.

Guess I should have took my own advice and bought more tickets. LMAO

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3165 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2013, 7:21 am - IP Logged

You have to know how to win, or at least have a viable theory, in order to write a software program to automate the process.  There is no such thing as software that thinks up ways to win.

Lottery software comes in a number of flavors that aren't marked on the box.

The two commercial kinds are divided between trying to cash in on the lottery craze or creating user friendly tools to help players work out their own plan how to win.

The non-commercial freeware shareware donationware $9.99 stuff can run from an rng with or without a wheel(s) to following an author's theory that didn't pan out so you can have a copy and maybe let the programer(s) know where they went wrong.

The only lottery software I know of that can win every time is Lotwin Lottery Line Builder because it is the only one I've seen that takes any draw such as the most recent and tells you exactly what filter selections would have won in the fewest number of plays, usually one or two less then 5 or 10.  Of course, winning the filter selection lottery is almost as tough as winning the lottery itself.  Not a predictor, it's a tool that takes time to learn best done with an easy Pick-5 game instead of taking on huge odds.

There are other good softwares out there, read the art of lottery number prediction a pdf download.

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/The_Art_of_Lottery_Numbers_Prediction.pdf

BobP

If you really want something in this life you have to work for it, now quiet they're about to draw the lottery numbers.

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1875 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2013, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Good info BobP. Having written a few over the yeas what you say can't be stressed enough.

The real deal with most software is filtering. A program with a colections of filters is just as bad as no program.

Too many filters eliminate possible winners. The wrong kind of filters eliminate possible winners.

When all is said an done, filtering comes with a price. And we all know that sometimes it is beter to pay the extra $5 and get what we want.

G

jimjwright's avatar - silver 3.png
              Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              1005 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2013, 11:02 am - IP Logged

The problem with most lottery software for sale that I have seen is that it's not written by professional programmers, is hard to use and not coherent.

Jimmy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                20144 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2013, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Good info BobP. Having written a few over the yeas what you say can't be stressed enough.

The real deal with most software is filtering. A program with a colections of filters is just as bad as no program.

Too many filters eliminate possible winners. The wrong kind of filters eliminate possible winners.

When all is said an done, filtering comes with a price. And we all know that sometimes it is beter to pay the extra $5 and get what we want.

G

"Too many filters eliminate possible winners."

While it's possible to eliminate possible winners with filters in a program, if you recorded every combination a program generated you would find it hardly ever generate a combination matching four or more of the winning numbers.  In most cases it's eliminating losers from a list of losers so when it's done you're left with a list of losers to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

Nairobi
                  Kenya
                  Member #64806
                  September 8, 2008
                  162 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2013, 5:18 am - IP Logged

hallo;

Thank you for taking your time replying to this POST that I have started.

If I may expand more on what is worrying me.

i have in the past 6 months been working on  "how I can trap all the 7 main winning numbers in a group of 14 numbers" in Sweden Lotto 7/35.

I have been coming very close,and sometimes I correctly trap all the four bonus numbers in my number group but they don't offer any help as rules are it helps  you only when you correctly match any of the 6 numbers.

Here is an Example of Tonight Draw's(Wednesday 22/May/2013.8:00pm sweden time

my system predict's

The 1 first drawings:(if you don't know sweden lotto 7/35 has two drawings done at the same time.)

ONLY when you check the results that you will know that I am a serious with my number selections!

But I am not playing these numbers yet,because a experienced lottery player undertstands that you need to work on your number selections skills before wasting your money on playing the lottery.

just playing this one in the last 6 months I have never failed to match a minimum of 3 numbers.

N/b my aim is trap all the winning numbers in the above line and use as power numbers so that I can cut cost of buying many tickets,in lottery if you can use 3 power balls you spend little and win big.

I am looking farward to buying a good software that will me to zero in to the winning numbers!

Check official results when the draw is done.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

https://svenskaspel.se/

Nairobi
                      Kenya
                      Member #64806
                      September 8, 2008
                      162 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2013, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I told you I am genious!

I matched 4 numbers and I bonus ball in the second drawing wednesday 22nd may 2013.confirm results in the link above given by my friend here at LP.

what if I could have played just the single combination in 10,000 combinations? I could have won 4 number prize X 10,000 and I could pocketed estimimated $ 20,000,just like that!

Can you also prove to us that your genious?......................ok here are the simple 2 rules;

1.play only one line.

2.minimum win required 3 number match.

I Agree!

Nairobi
                        Kenya
                        Member #64806
                        September 8, 2008
                        162 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2013, 5:42 am - IP Logged

You have to know how to win, or at least have a viable theory, in order to write a software program to automate the process.  There is no such thing as software that thinks up ways to win.

Lottery software comes in a number of flavors that aren't marked on the box.

The two commercial kinds are divided between trying to cash in on the lottery craze or creating user friendly tools to help players work out their own plan how to win.

The non-commercial freeware shareware donationware $9.99 stuff can run from an rng with or without a wheel(s) to following an author's theory that didn't pan out so you can have a copy and maybe let the programer(s) know where they went wrong.

The only lottery software I know of that can win every time is Lotwin Lottery Line Builder because it is the only one I've seen that takes any draw such as the most recent and tells you exactly what filter selections would have won in the fewest number of plays, usually one or two less then 5 or 10.  Of course, winning the filter selection lottery is almost as tough as winning the lottery itself.  Not a predictor, it's a tool that takes time to learn best done with an easy Pick-5 game instead of taking on huge odds.

There are other good softwares out there, read the art of lottery number prediction a pdf download.

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/The_Art_of_Lottery_Numbers_Prediction.pdf

BobP

If you really want something in this life you have to work for it, now quiet they're about to draw the lottery numbers.

Thank you for the very informative article above,I have checked lotwin website and I have regretably noted that they don't track pick 7 lottery but they do offer a user to start tracking any pick 7 by allowing you to put all the past results for any lottery.in my case sweden lotto is one of the oldest lottery in the world ,it will therefore take many years for me to do that.

I Agree!

Nairobi
                          Kenya
                          Member #64806
                          September 8, 2008
                          162 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2013, 5:51 am - IP Logged

Unhappyit is really amazing,to note that lotterypost memebers are shocked,despites this thread getting nearly 1000 views they choose not to add their comments,well that is within their! isn't it?

But I am  wondering why?

I Agree!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3165 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2013, 6:40 am - IP Logged

Thank you for the very informative article above,I have checked lotwin website and I have regretably noted that they don't track pick 7 lottery but they do offer a user to start tracking any pick 7 by allowing you to put all the past results for any lottery.in my case sweden lotto is one of the oldest lottery in the world ,it will therefore take many years for me to do that.

I'm afraid Lotwin doesn't do Pick-7 at all.  You don't need more then a couple of hundred draws to work the data of what's currently happening with the game.

Instead please take a look at http://www.lottotool.com as it will work with Pick-7.  Though only 1 or 2 bonus balls. 

BobP

jimjwright's avatar - silver 3.png
                              Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              1005 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2013, 7:59 am - IP Logged

I'm afraid Lotwin doesn't do Pick-7 at all.  You don't need more then a couple of hundred draws to work the data of what's currently happening with the game.

Instead please take a look at http://www.lottotool.com as it will work with Pick-7.  Though only 1 or 2 bonus balls. 

BobP

Interesting when you click on the buy link it takes you no where.  Another abandoned lottery software?  I wasn't going to buy it but was curious what the price was.

Jimmy