Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am really looking farward to buying the best lottery software for my favourite pick 7 lottery

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 4 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2013, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Instead of buying software, why not start a thread with your lottery information and see what ideas or methods or suggestions you get. There are many posters with good numbers to  play. There is a software called Expert Lotto which is very detail in tracking and analysis. They have a trial version too. Give that a try if you like.

Play to win!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19898 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Unhappyit is really amazing,to note that lotterypost memebers are shocked,despites this thread getting nearly 1000 views they choose not to add their comments,well that is within their! isn't it?

But I am  wondering why?

Since most LP members have never played a pick7 game, they can't add much worth knowing to the conversation.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19898 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Instead of buying software, why not start a thread with your lottery information and see what ideas or methods or suggestions you get. There are many posters with good numbers to  play. There is a software called Expert Lotto which is very detail in tracking and analysis. They have a trial version too. Give that a try if you like.

Over the years there have been several LP members who used Expert Lotto and were at the top of the prediction pages for a short time but they never did any better than the other top predictors.

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Interesting when you click on the buy link it takes you no where.  Another abandoned lottery software?  I wasn't going to buy it but was curious what the price was.

Jimmy

Sounds like a job for Cowasoft.  Demo/shareware download still works, might be a way inside the program.

BobP

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
          Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2013, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a job for Cowasoft.  Demo/shareware download still works, might be a way inside the program.

BobP

I'm not interested in supporting a pick 7 game.  But the software is coming along nicely.  I will be testing it out in California next month on my annual trek to Tahoe.

Jimmy

Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
            Nairobi
            Kenya
            Member #64806
            September 8, 2008
            161 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2013, 7:27 am - IP Logged

HALLO aLL

Thanks for your replies but unfortunetly none still tracks down sweden lotto 7/35.

please only reffer a link when your sure sweden lotto 7/35 is included in the software.

I also understand that some Lottery post MEMBERS  have knowledge of the best lottery but they are so selfish that they find it hard to share with us despite our honest and sincere sharingS!

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
              Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20235 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2013, 7:34 am - IP Logged

HALLO aLL

Thanks for your replies but unfortunetly none still tracks down sweden lotto 7/35.

please only reffer a link when your sure sweden lotto 7/35 is included in the software.

I also understand that some Lottery post MEMBERS  have knowledge of the best lottery but they are so selfish that they find it hard to share with us despite our honest and sincere sharingS!

@Abdi,

Here at LP, you might want to use "Honey" instead of 'Vinegar' when replying.  You might get more favorable responces.

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Nairobi
                Kenya
                Member #64806
                September 8, 2008
                161 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2013, 7:40 am - IP Logged

@Abdi,

Here at LP, you might want to use "Honey" instead of 'Vinegar' when replying.  You might get more favorable responces.

@ MADDOGIO

That is correct!,I agree with you.

Most of the time players do share honestly.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19898 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2013, 7:46 am - IP Logged

HALLO aLL

The best lotteries are the ones with the best odds and a decent jackpot, that information is public and not something only known to some LP members.  Most players are limited to what's available in their area unless they use a butler service to buy lottery tickets from other places.

Evil Looking       

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                    Beautiful Florida
                    United States
                    Member #5709
                    July 18, 2004
                    20235 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2013, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Try :   Lottologic.  Or   Formula1 lottery systems.   Both have swedens 7/35 in it.

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1834 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2013, 9:04 am - IP Logged

HALLO aLL

Can't help noticeing you post from Nairobi, Kenya,  and are talking about the Sweden 7/35. That confuses a lot of LP members.

Also LP members have far to many options with 4/35 and 5/35 games to be focused on a 7/35.

Finally, it is hard to share when you have nothing to share and no interest in the specific game in question.

You might try asking specific questions or posting specific information about the game to elicit some response.

Good Luck!

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                        Tanhauser Gates
                        Holy See (Vatican City State)
                        Member #139281
                        February 18, 2013
                        191 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2013, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Hello Abdi:

Only a question.You say that you are a "genius".Perhaps is true,but...If you are so good predicting...

Why you need to search for another program to predict ?

Cheers

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                          Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2013, 11:08 am - IP Logged

HALLO aLL

You need to learn some manners buddy/lady. "please only reffer a link when you sure sweden lotto 7/35 is included in the software". Nobody cares about Sweden's lottery except YOU.  You need to learn how to phrase your sentences in the polite form. You won't get any help from anybody with that attitude you have. Good Luck and goodbye!

Play to win!

Nairobi
                            Kenya
                            Member #64806
                            September 8, 2008
                            161 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2013, 2:47 am - IP Logged

offcourse their a very secure online serivce,whereby you can safely purchase lottery ticket from the comfort of of your country.

Just because I am an american I don't have to play mega Million which is Bang Head5/75,instead I can choose to play ISRAEL'S Banana6/32,WHICH IS much easier to win.

I Agree!

Nairobi
                              Kenya
                              Member #64806
                              September 8, 2008
                              161 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2013, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Try :   Lottologic.  Or   Formula1 lottery systems.   Both have swedens 7/35 in it.

Thank you for your sincere refferals,I will try Formular 1 lottery system.

If i will big with it,I will not forget about you,I give you my word.

I Agree!