Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am really looking farward to buying the best lottery software for my favourite pick 7 lottery

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 4 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Nairobi
Kenya
Member #64806
September 8, 2008
161 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2013, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Hello Abdi:

Only a question.You say that you are a "genius".Perhaps is true,but...If you are so good predicting...

Why you need to search for another program to predict ?

Cheers

THAT IS AVERY GOOD QUESTION!

I have a very succesfully sequence that can correctly predict a minumum of 3 number match in a group of seven numbers.for example my sequence says:play 01,06,15,16,20,22,32 for sweden lotto 7/35,then before the draw is done I definetly know that I already have a minumum of 3 number match in either the 1st or 2nd drawing of sweden lotto 7/35.

if i could get a very good softawre that can also recommend for example:02,06,11,16,20,31,32

then it 's clear that 06,16,20,32 have been picked by both systems!

then what!

I will use 06,16,20,32 as POWERBALL's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be able to reduce my expenditure and win big cash.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

Nairobi
    Kenya
    Member #64806
    September 8, 2008
    161 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2013, 3:27 am - IP Logged

Can't help noticeing you post from Nairobi, Kenya,  and are talking about the Sweden 7/35. That confuses a lot of LP members.

Also LP members have far to many options with 4/35 and 5/35 games to be focused on a 7/35.

Finally, it is hard to share when you have nothing to share and no interest in the specific game in question.

You might try asking specific questions or posting specific information about the game to elicit some response.

Good Luck!

G

I AM IN NAIROBI KENYA SHOULD NOT MEAN THAT I FOCUS ON AFRICAN LOTTERIES ONLY!,i AM AN AMERICAN LIKE TODD DOES NOT MEAN THAT i FOCUS ON LOTTERIES PLAYED IN USA ONLY! that is avery big mistake to do!

The important thing that should matter to anyone is "how can I change my life forever?" "how can I start winning the lottery?"

I agree we also have games that are 4/25 in the USA but they might not be easy to win/or you havent' found "the amelia sequence" to track down it's winning numbers just before the draw is done.

Lottery post is home to ALL LOTTERY LOVERS in the planet,-it's not specifically designed for USA's lotteries or americans.

Everybody use's this website,someone in Kenya,south africa,USA,sweden,England,Spain,Germany the list is endless!.

We normally put up topic's so that we might get help from lottery expert's here at LP.I am sure their are players here at LP that can predictly correctly more than I do.

GOOD DAY

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Tanhauser Gates
      Holy See (Vatican City State)
      Member #139281
      February 18, 2013
      173 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2013, 6:56 am - IP Logged

Hello Abdi:

I remember others posts from you.

I think you use charts 4,5,6 and 7 of Smartluck.But only with this charts its very difficult match the right numbers in every game...

Cheers

Nairobi
        Kenya
        Member #64806
        September 8, 2008
        161 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2013, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Hello Abdi:

I remember others posts from you.

I think you use charts 4,5,6 and 7 of Smartluck.But only with this charts its very difficult match the right numbers in every game...

Cheers

HI

Yes I use smartluck,it helps me with 25% on number selections and 1 have my own strategy called "THE AMELIA SEQUENCE" (this sequence is in the movie "Touch" by Kiefer sutherland)You remember him in Kiefer? he was an award winning actor of "24"Series,he played the role of Jack baur!

watch the his latest movie "Touch" The Amelia sequence is explained there!

I hope your having a sunny day in Spain Mr Lottolot!

I Agree!

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2013, 9:36 am - IP Logged

I saw 95, and then the number 7 this morning. Maybe I should play it for mid in Florida. Eek

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19819 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2013, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I saw 95, and then the number 7 this morning. Maybe I should play it for mid in Florida. Eek

Cash 3 DAYSat May 25, 2013951

you would have been really close Party

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1691 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2013, 8:58 am - IP Logged

I AM IN NAIROBI KENYA SHOULD NOT MEAN THAT I FOCUS ON AFRICAN LOTTERIES ONLY!,i AM AN AMERICAN LIKE TODD DOES NOT MEAN THAT i FOCUS ON LOTTERIES PLAYED IN USA ONLY! that is avery big mistake to do!

The important thing that should matter to anyone is "how can I change my life forever?" "how can I start winning the lottery?"

I agree we also have games that are 4/25 in the USA but they might not be easy to win/or you havent' found "the amelia sequence" to track down it's winning numbers just before the draw is done.

Lottery post is home to ALL LOTTERY LOVERS in the planet,-it's not specifically designed for USA's lotteries or americans.

Everybody use's this website,someone in Kenya,south africa,USA,sweden,England,Spain,Germany the list is endless!.

We normally put up topic's so that we might get help from lottery expert's here at LP.I am sure their are players here at LP that can predictly correctly more than I do.

GOOD DAY

You certainly seem to be testy. But you are right. It is none of business what games you play. I'll give you that.

For the life of me, I can't imagine choosing to play a 7/35+4BBs. 4/35 and 5/39 games are hard enough in my opinion. 7/35+4BBs is like having two lotteries rolled into one. The prize money has to be astronomical if it is a rollover game.

On the other hand, I did offer you honest answers as to why people aren't jumping on the bandwagon to help you with the game. The one reason I failed to mention is that people who have shared ideas and programs here often find those being shared or rebranded and sold without their consent or knowledge.

You'd be surprised how many good people have quit posting, quit providing free programs for this reason. Not your fault and no one is accusing you of any wrongdoing.  It's simply a statement of fact.

One suggestion: If you are able to pick three numbers that will hit, why not consider playing Pick 3?  $5 bet on Pick 3 would pay $2500 times 5 days = $12,500. Times 52 weeks is $650,000. I could live on it.

Pick 4 would pay $25000 a week and 1.3 million over the course of a year.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                891 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2013, 10:15 am - IP Logged

which software do you recommend and why?

you better give detailed explanations because in kenya we don't through away our hard earned money by buying sostware that is a haox.

I use excel and my brain waves to determine the next set if numbers. Bob P has taught me a lot on here as well as others. Keep reading and don't waste your money on software that doesn't work. Think about it......if I had software that could win me millions of dollars why would I sell it for $29.95?  Rhetorical question here. Bob P has the best book I've ever read   I do use Lotto Pro for wheeling and hot/cold numbers but you can use the wheels on here and do some home work for the hot/cold numbers. Most numbers repeat too (-:

Good Luck!

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140102
                  March 11, 2013
                  891 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2013, 10:17 am - IP Logged

You certainly seem to be testy. But you are right. It is none of business what games you play. I'll give you that.

For the life of me, I can't imagine choosing to play a 7/35+4BBs. 4/35 and 5/39 games are hard enough in my opinion. 7/35+4BBs is like having two lotteries rolled into one. The prize money has to be astronomical if it is a rollover game.

On the other hand, I did offer you honest answers as to why people aren't jumping on the bandwagon to help you with the game. The one reason I failed to mention is that people who have shared ideas and programs here often find those being shared or rebranded and sold without their consent or knowledge.

You'd be surprised how many good people have quit posting, quit providing free programs for this reason. Not your fault and no one is accusing you of any wrongdoing.  It's simply a statement of fact.

One suggestion: If you are able to pick three numbers that will hit, why not consider playing Pick 3?  $5 bet on Pick 3 would pay $2500 times 5 days = $12,500. Times 52 weeks is $650,000. I could live on it.

Pick 4 would pay $25000 a week and 1.3 million over the course of a year.

G

Hey there G!  Good advice