Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois Lucky Day Lotto adding midday draw in June

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10345 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

lottery4ever,

Maybe you have something with the less time between draws.

I've been playing a QP for the midday, if it hits nothing or $1 I play those numbers for the evening.

No system other than a WAG!

Good Luck to you, too.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Chicago Il
    United States
    Member #136847
    December 20, 2012
    1 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2013, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I think that the mid day lucky day is OK but you should have new cards that give you a choice to play mid day , evening or both. Now people who want to play twice daily, have to go to the lottery agent twice in the same day. I think you should give this some consideration especially for seniors who enjoy playing the loto.

Illinois
      United States
      Member #141461
      April 14, 2013
      61 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2013, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I think that the mid day lucky day is OK but you should have new cards that give you a choice to play mid day , evening or both. Now people who want to play twice daily, have to go to the lottery agent twice in the same day. I think you should give this some consideration especially for seniors who enjoy playing the loto.

I agree with this right here, it would certainly make purchasing more convenient.  It may be coming but I suspect that North(whatever) that runs it for Illinois may be monitoring for purchasing trends. 

Now with more opportunities to sell, it would be nice to see better odds even if JPs need to get knocked down some to keep the money flow right for the State.

I remain, patiently optimistic

United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10345 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I plaed a 5 draw advance ticket today just to see what would happen, if it would go evening to midday to evening, etc....but it was for 5 evening draws.

The clerk told me that if you play before 12:40 p.m. you'll get Midday and after 12:40 you'll get Evening, regardless of one draw or the number of advance draws.

Like allenrlis posted above, I thought there would be new playslips similar to My3, Midday, Evening, or Both.

By the way the clerk told me people hate the Midday Lucky Day Lotto, they just aren't playing it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10345 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2013, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Ooops! The clerk told me it was all evening because it said Evening to Evening, but taking a closer look at the ticket it's 5 draws, 06/05/2013 Evening to 06/07/2013 Evening so it does go Evenoing to Midday to Evening to Midday to Evening.

Lep