Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

well the winner still haven't come forward yet $590 Mil PB

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 4 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #125918
March 31, 2012
362 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Wow i am really surprised the winner still has not come forward. I hope they didn't lose the winning ticket or end up in pants pocket while washing dirty laundry...  That would really suck *&&^^%&^%$ if that was the case.. What you think about this topic?

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
    Member #52345
    May 21, 2007
    2680 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Wow i am really surprised the winner still has not come forward. I hope they didn't lose the winning ticket or end up in pants pocket while washing dirty laundry...  That would really suck *&&^^%&^%$ if that was the case.. What you think about this topic?

am fairly certain who ever the lucky people are still trying to wrap thar minds around it ..... or the dog ate the ticket

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I think they should surprise players by adding the exact amount to a future drawing.

Players paid that money, did they not?

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

am fairly certain who ever the lucky people are still trying to wrap thar minds around it ..... or the dog ate the ticket

The dog and the cat are fighting over who gets a bigger share.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #94283
          July 17, 2010
          2284 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

If it was me, I'd still be researching whether I could change my name, and have the lottery only release my new name.  I'm a little concerned they'd release any AKA you've had in the last year.  A name change takes a couple months in most states.  If I couldn't change my name, I'm sure I'd still be changing phone numbers, finding a safe place to live that's not in my name, interviewing lawyers and accountants, etc.   That would take a few weeks at least.  I hope the ticket's not lost, too.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3316 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

1 day from the deadline an old lawyer will turn up with the ticket, claiming for cayman island trust.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
              Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #37433
              April 14, 2006
              2747 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

1 day from the deadline an old lawyer will turn up with the ticket, claiming for cayman island trust.

They tried that in Iowa and it didn't fly.

That money's gone fo ever

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

If it was me, I'd still be researching whether I could change my name, and have the lottery only release my new name.  I'm a little concerned they'd release any AKA you've had in the last year.  A name change takes a couple months in most states.  If I couldn't change my name, I'm sure I'd still be changing phone numbers, finding a safe place to live that's not in my name, interviewing lawyers and accountants, etc.   That would take a few weeks at least.  I hope the ticket's not lost, too.

If all this were so important, why aren't all rich people afraid all the time?

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

They tried that in Iowa and it didn't fly.

I think that attorney refused to say who purchased the ticket and that's what didn't fly.

CowboysFan's avatar - Cowboys
                    Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #63790
                    August 8, 2008
                    220 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2013, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure some of them are worried but when it comes to lottery winners people think they didn't earn the money so they should share with everyone.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19964 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2013, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure some of them are worried but when it comes to lottery winners people think they didn't earn the money so they should share with everyone.

Group Hug

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                        Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6305 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2013, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

The winner is probably getting their affairs in order.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2013, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Right, but sharing is a choice. If someone feels they need to run and hide perhaps its because they are afraid to say no?

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
                            Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #94283
                            July 17, 2010
                            2284 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2013, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Apparently they're not related to my relatives.  And no, it's not about being afraid to say no.  I can do that just fine.  The problem is that some of us are related to people who wouldn't think twice about causing physical harm and even death if they thought it would get them more money.

And some of us who don't have that problem are just private people.  It's nobody's business how much money we have or don't have.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2013, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Apparently they're not related to my relatives.  And no, it's not about being afraid to say no.  I can do that just fine.  The problem is that some of us are related to people who wouldn't think twice about causing physical harm and even death if they thought it would get them more money.

And some of us who don't have that problem are just private people.  It's nobody's business how much money we have or don't have.

I solved those problems by moving to AZ and I didn't need a lottery win to make the move.