Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh "Go Cry To Your MaMa" No Refund!!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CinCin.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
Wisconsin
United States
Member #123290
February 17, 2012
3082 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Robert Walsh

I've just purchased your new book and it was disappointing.  I feel cheated to be honest, you made it seem like it was extensive by mentioning that it was 170 pages long.  I went through the book in 5 minutes.  Very disappointing, I never expected something of this caliber by you.  Please, can you send me a refund, I need my money back because I feel so cheated.

Quiet Money

Quiet Money,

I did not cheat you or any other person. 

It clearly  state that there was
NO REFUND available.

It is interesting the you were not bothered by cheating when you broke the 
the copyright law and stole the contents and lied about it in the Lottery Post.

Don't make me laugh....with your claim of "feeling cheated".

You showed remorse when you posted the following in the Lottery Post >>>

One other thing I want to address is that
somehow these ideas or not mine and are in fact Robert Walsh.  To those
that dont know who Robert Walsh is, he is someone who wrote a book containing
ideas and formulas that were never really his.  All the formulas found and
his book could be made here on LP, so did LP steal these ideas from Robert
Walsh?  My point is that although these formulas can be found in his book,
doesn't mean he was the original creator of these methods.  Sometimes
people could be so foolish, Robert Walsh is in the same business of Chris
Malcom, they are not true Pick 4 Players, they fortune relies upon them
selling books, that don't work. 

You are the liar and the cheat.....take your tears and so called "cheated feeling"
to your mother, and let her read this.

Robert Walsh

Hahahaha, what's up you no good swindler.  Did my post on LP hurt your feelings.....Sorry about that, only stating the truth.  You seem to be a frequent visitor of LP, you should try searching your name there, that's right your name is rubbish there, I know that might seem a little bit strange, from what your self-made testimonials say, that are on your website.  By the way, did you see that post by Ant$, he actually won, using my method, how many people can say that about you.  "Copyright Law", now don't make me laugh, you no good, sitting in front of your computer on Windows 97 creating these no good E-books.  Shame on you, you know better than that.  No one I know, thinks your any good, but don't take my word for it, see LP.  You a huckster, period.  Did I honestly think you was going to give me my money back, No but I tried.  You probably need it more than me, with your fake pick 4 home business, your Wife should be ashamed of you, in the living swindling good Americans.  You to old for that Walsh.  I have to be honest, from your appearance in them old YouTube videos you seem like a nice decent man, but looks are deceiving, your nothing but a money hungry low life.  You probably, collect a check from social security and sit on your butt and swindle people out their hard earned cash.  VIP newsletter aint worth spit.  Just knock off while your ahead, you destroying cyberspace with all your pick 4 spamming, tired of seeing your name pop up every time someone does a pick 4 search..  Take your 20 plus strategies and shove it.  You are shunned by the LP community, no one like you Robert, even the owner This is what Todd thinks about you. Now you in Chris Malcom get together in think it over, because we are hip to u hucksters.  Now go take your tears, and your so called dubious pick 4 system to your mother.

Quiet Money
    CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12808 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2013, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Robert Walsh "Garbage" !

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19964 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Robert Walsh "Garbage" !

maybe everyone that he lie to should file charges against him for fraud that will show him

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19964 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Robert Walsh "Garbage" !

LOL you always say that 

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

There are plenty snake oil salesmen in 2013.

That money's gone fo ever

Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12808 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

To many peoples systems and methods has been taken/stolen from Lottery Post ! By some pond scum out their . That's one very good reason, I'm very leary about posting any new systems . The systems posted here are for FREE not for other people to steal and rename as their own work for profit .

I would Post Predictions any time someone would request .But , never a System for game play !!

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Vtracs is My Game!
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #3617
              February 6, 2004
              7497 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

To many peoples systems and methods has been taken/stolen from Lottery Post ! By some pond scum out their . That's one very good reason, I'm very leary about posting any new systems . The systems posted here are for FREE not for other people to steal and rename as their own work for profit .

I would Post Predictions any time someone would request .But , never a System for game play !!

I Agree!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19964 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  but how does that help anyone coming to learn ideas or to maybe get a program or system then if everyone is gonna be affraid of theft then maybe they should have things copy righted even then that is no iron clad safe. 

Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #123290
                  February 17, 2012
                  3082 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Robert Walsh "Garbage" !

I don't know...What? I'm a little curious about his Pick4 book.

Never tried his system, I honestly don't know anyone who has.

What I mean is (RHOh mentioned this before), from

the members who have purchased it, the posts I've read they

kind didn't give it any real effort.

I've seen posts of "too many numbers to keep track" "no time to backtest"

"I tried it once and it didn't work" ect,,,

So many systems out there (right here on L.P.), just try and see which ones

work you for you.

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12808 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  but how does that help anyone coming to learn ideas or to maybe get a program or system then if everyone is gonna be affraid of theft then maybe they should have things copy righted even then that is no iron clad safe. 

Their is already so many Great ideas hear on LP . All someone would have to do is the research and find the systems/methods for their own use . Make it their own system or method .  It only takes  2 to 3 systems/methods for game play !

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

"I don't know...What? I'm a little curious about his Pick4 book."

There's a sucker born every minute. That's is exactly what he wants you to be. He want's you to be " A little curious" so you'd go out and buy the book. Listen to the masses at LP. They are always looking out for you, epecially the old timers and TODD.

Play to win!

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                        Jacksonville Florida
                        United States
                        Member #23018
                        October 6, 2005
                        929 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Robert Walsh

I've just purchased your new book and it was disappointing.  I feel cheated to be honest, you made it seem like it was extensive by mentioning that it was 170 pages long.  I went through the book in 5 minutes.  Very disappointing, I never expected something of this caliber by you.  Please, can you send me a refund, I need my money back because I feel so cheated.

Quiet Money

Quiet Money,

I did not cheat you or any other person. 

It clearly  state that there was
                        NO REFUND available.

It is interesting the you were not bothered by cheating when you broke the 
                        the copyright law and stole the contents and lied about it in the Lottery Post.

Don't make me laugh....with your claim of "feeling cheated".

You showed remorse when you posted the following in the Lottery Post >>>

One other thing I want to address is that
                        somehow these ideas or not mine and are in fact Robert Walsh.  To those
                        that dont know who Robert Walsh is, he is someone who wrote a book containing
                        ideas and formulas that were never really his.  All the formulas found and
                        his book could be made here on LP, so did LP steal these ideas from Robert
                        Walsh?  My point is that although these formulas can be found in his book,
                        doesn't mean he was the original creator of these methods.  Sometimes
                        people could be so foolish, Robert Walsh is in the same business of Chris
                        Malcom, they are not true Pick 4 Players, they fortune relies upon them
                        selling books, that don't work. 

You are the liar and the cheat.....take your tears and so called "cheated feeling"
                        to your mother, and let her read this.

Robert Walsh

Hahahaha, what's up you no good swindler.  Did my post on LP hurt your feelings.....Sorry about that, only stating the truth.  You seem to be a frequent visitor of LP, you should try searching your name there, that's right your name is rubbish there, I know that might seem a little bit strange, from what your self-made testimonials say, that are on your website.  By the way, did you see that post by Ant$, he actually won, using my method, how many people can say that about you.  "Copyright Law", now don't make me laugh, you no good, sitting in front of your computer on Windows 97 creating these no good E-books.  Shame on you, you know better than that.  No one I know, thinks your any good, but don't take my word for it, see LP.  You a huckster, period.  Did I honestly think you was going to give me my money back, No but I tried.  You probably need it more than me, with your fake pick 4 home business, your Wife should be ashamed of you, in the living swindling good Americans.  You to old for that Walsh.  I have to be honest, from your appearance in them old YouTube videos you seem like a nice decent man, but looks are deceiving, your nothing but a money hungry low life.  You probably, collect a check from social security and sit on your butt and swindle people out their hard earned cash.  VIP newsletter aint worth spit.  Just knock off while your ahead, you destroying cyberspace with all your pick 4 spamming, tired of seeing your name pop up every time someone does a pick 4 search..  Take your 20 plus strategies and shove it.  You are shunned by the LP community, no one like you Robert, even the owner This is what Todd thinks about you. Now you in Chris Malcom get together in think it over, because we are hip to u hucksters.  Now go take your tears, and your so called dubious pick 4 system to your mother.

Quiet Money

If you purchased the book from Amazon, contact them for a return (they will refund). If you purchased it from ebay, file a claim for item not as described. If you purchased it elsewhere and used a credit card, contact your credit card company and contest the charge.

Just because someone says "No Refunds" does mean it is 100% fact. A purchase that is fraudulent, misleading, or advertised falsely is not excused with a "No Refunds" statement.

Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #123290
                          February 17, 2012
                          3082 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:02 am - IP Logged

I'm grateful for the ones who post "sytems" and exchange ideas, Todd has made a whole forum

for it "Lottery Systems" and it's great!!

Systems or Strategies, whatever you want to call them, the more the better!!

Taking ideas and putting them together in a book or e-book form is nothing new, that's been

going on for ages, if you ever seen those diet books or self help type books, they are all pretty

much rehashed from some other book/idea but taking a different angle on the same subject.

Same stuff, different title over and over again.

Go to Amazon, look up a book and their are other authors writing on the same subject.

Same stuff, different titles.

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19964 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I'm grateful for the ones who post "sytems" and exchange ideas, Todd has made a whole forum

for it "Lottery Systems" and it's great!!

Systems or Strategies, whatever you want to call them, the more the better!!

Taking ideas and putting them together in a book or e-book form is nothing new, that's been

going on for ages, if you ever seen those diet books or self help type books, they are all pretty

much rehashed from some other book/idea but taking a different angle on the same subject.

Same stuff, different title over and over again.

Go to Amazon, look up a book and their are other authors writing on the same subject.

Same stuff, different titles.

I Agree! 

Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #123290
                              February 17, 2012
                              3082 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

"I don't know...What? I'm a little curious about his Pick4 book."

There's a sucker born every minute. That's is exactly what he wants you to be. He want's you to be " A little curious" so you'd go out and buy the book. Listen to the masses at LP. They are always looking out for you, epecially the old timers and TODD.

I just posted my first Pick4 winning ticket no Walsh involved lol