Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh "Go Cry To Your MaMa" No Refund!!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CinCin.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19964 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Their is already so many Great ideas hear on LP . All someone would have to do is the research and find the systems/methods for their own use . Make it their own system or method .  It only takes  2 to 3 systems/methods for game play !

yes i agree there are a few good ones on here, but there are bigger and better things out there also,

if you don't want to post your system thats fine but why do you keep going around telling other people not to put their ideas or systems out if they choose to, just wondering?

u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:17 am - IP Logged

I just posted my first Pick4 winning ticket no Walsh involved lol

i know that's awesome i never really played P4 but trying to get into it now

still one off maybe someday i will figure it out

6/9/2013183358454-1IN 9:30PM Pick 41$0.50$0.50N3-0-6-90-9-9-3

6/9/2013183358428-1IN 9:30PM Pick 31$1.00$1.00Y7-6-44-7-2
      Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #123290
      February 17, 2012
      3091 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:20 am - IP Logged

yes i agree there are a few good ones on here, but there are bigger and better things out there also,

if you don't want to post your system thats fine but why do you keep going around telling other people not to put their ideas or systems out if they choose to, just wondering?

I was kind of thinking the samething.

Cajun4Win does have his own little system but he keeps it secret, secret.

He sometimes post on my WI Badger5 thread and those numbers are pretty good too!!

I asked how does he does it, he said he has a system but didn't say what is was.

He likes to keep things to himself.

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19964 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I was kind of thinking the samething.

Cajun4Win does have his own little system but he keeps it secret, secret.

He sometimes post on my WI Badger5 thread and those numbers are pretty good too!!

I asked how does he does it, he said he has a system but didn't say what is was.

He likes to keep things to himself.

i know he has something good and i have seen it work thats great for him but i think some people here what things also to work not just show me you won and tell me about it

show and tell that's funnyGreen laugh

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:31 am - IP Logged

i can see if some newbie jumps on here trying to get someones systems we would think that is weird red flag but some of us has been here along timeSmiley

What is Lottery Post?

Lottery Post is a place for lottery players to discuss, share, and discover anything and everything about lottery games around the world.

Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #123290
            February 17, 2012
            3091 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:35 am - IP Logged

i know that's awesome i never really played P4 but trying to get into it now

still one off maybe someday i will figure it out

6/9/2013183358454-1IN 9:30PM Pick 41$0.50$0.50N3-0-6-90-9-9-3

6/9/2013183358428-1IN 9:30PM Pick 31$1.00$1.00Y7-6-44-7-2

I never paid any attention to Pick4 either until last October 2012 where I saw a big Pick4 winner

on my state lotto website, now I'm really into it!

The games I didn't play were MegaMillions, PowerBall and Pick4.

I liked Pick3, Badger5 (pick5 game) and our state Pick6 game (SuperCash).

Almost forgot about little old Pick3, need to get back into again, I'm missing some wins!

But then again I was always missing wins by 1 numberRoll Eyes

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19964 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

I never paid any attention to Pick4 either until last October 2012 where I saw a big Pick4 winner

on my state lotto website, now I'm really into it!

The games I didn't play were MegaMillions, PowerBall and Pick4.

I liked Pick3, Badger5 (pick5 game) and our state Pick6 game (SuperCash).

Almost forgot about little old Pick3, need to get back into again, I'm missing some wins!

But then again I was always missing wins by 1 numberRoll Eyes

same here, well get em it just may take us longer.Green laugh

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4146 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:46 am - IP Logged

The lottery is all about CHANCE- one does not need books,systems & ..s..&*$##@  to win.
                PT Barnum said " There is a sucker born every minute". Stay the hell away from books etc.This of course is my personal opinion.

* Sorry for your loss.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                  Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

There is just too manyFREE information that actually help you win on this site. NO NEED TO PAY FOR ANY BOOKS OR SYSTEMS.

Play to win!

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3091 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:02 am - IP Logged

The lottery is all about CHANCE- one does not need books,systems & ..s..&*$##@  to win.
                    PT Barnum said " There is a sucker born every minute". Stay the hell away from books etc.This of course is my personal opinion.

* Sorry for your loss.

Quiet Money is the one who is at a loss, he is not getting a refund!!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12808 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Why ? Robert Walsh , Richard Lustig for Examples !!!  Their is only a hand full of people here that have viable workings systems for sale as members . That , I would trust with purchasing their systems. How many have posted a system/method on LP and then find out later its being sold ?

It's not about the financial gain .. It the dishonesty of someone taking the other persons(work) system/method and selling  it as their own. Any posting systems/methods is for the community use not for someone to market and sale as their own work.

Let me just say " I've shared a method with someone and found out later its being sold ." If the person just would have just asked ,I may have said " Yes, Go ahead and sale it . " But , No they were dishonest and untruthful in the real reason for wanting the method.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                        Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4146 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Folk selling their methods & crap to win the lottery or games are the equivalent of Palm Readers. Those people will tell you  your so called fortune and the like, how you going to come into money etc.if they that smart- why not keep that information to themselves and build an Empire,  instead they sell their ideas to willing suckers who can't wait to part with their cash.
                        When are people going to learn? Do you think Gloria read up on " how to win the lottery? "..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Folk selling their methods & crap to win the lottery or games are the equivalent of Palm Readers. Those people will tell you  your so called fortune and the like, how you going to come into money etc.if they that smart- why not keep that information to themselves and build an Empire,  instead they sell their ideas to willing suckers who can't wait to part with their cash.
                          When are people going to learn? Do you think Gloria read up on " how to win the lottery? "..

"Do you think Gloria read up on " how to win the lottery? "..

I think she may have hacked into the script for my upcoming new book, "How To Win The Lottery Like A Wild Man Gone Insane!!!"

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2013, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Robert Walsh

I've just purchased your new book and it was disappointing.  I feel cheated to be honest, you made it seem like it was extensive by mentioning that it was 170 pages long.  I went through the book in 5 minutes.  Very disappointing, I never expected something of this caliber by you.  Please, can you send me a refund, I need my money back because I feel so cheated.

Quiet Money

Quiet Money,

I did not cheat you or any other person. 

It clearly  state that there was
                            NO REFUND available.

It is interesting the you were not bothered by cheating when you broke the 
                            the copyright law and stole the contents and lied about it in the Lottery Post.

Don't make me laugh....with your claim of "feeling cheated".

You showed remorse when you posted the following in the Lottery Post >>>

One other thing I want to address is that
                            somehow these ideas or not mine and are in fact Robert Walsh.  To those
                            that dont know who Robert Walsh is, he is someone who wrote a book containing
                            ideas and formulas that were never really his.  All the formulas found and
                            his book could be made here on LP, so did LP steal these ideas from Robert
                            Walsh?  My point is that although these formulas can be found in his book,
                            doesn't mean he was the original creator of these methods.  Sometimes
                            people could be so foolish, Robert Walsh is in the same business of Chris
                            Malcom, they are not true Pick 4 Players, they fortune relies upon them
                            selling books, that don't work. 

You are the liar and the cheat.....take your tears and so called "cheated feeling"
                            to your mother, and let her read this.

Robert Walsh

Hahahaha, what's up you no good swindler.  Did my post on LP hurt your feelings.....Sorry about that, only stating the truth.  You seem to be a frequent visitor of LP, you should try searching your name there, that's right your name is rubbish there, I know that might seem a little bit strange, from what your self-made testimonials say, that are on your website.  By the way, did you see that post by Ant$, he actually won, using my method, how many people can say that about you.  "Copyright Law", now don't make me laugh, you no good, sitting in front of your computer on Windows 97 creating these no good E-books.  Shame on you, you know better than that.  No one I know, thinks your any good, but don't take my word for it, see LP.  You a huckster, period.  Did I honestly think you was going to give me my money back, No but I tried.  You probably need it more than me, with your fake pick 4 home business, your Wife should be ashamed of you, in the living swindling good Americans.  You to old for that Walsh.  I have to be honest, from your appearance in them old YouTube videos you seem like a nice decent man, but looks are deceiving, your nothing but a money hungry low life.  You probably, collect a check from social security and sit on your butt and swindle people out their hard earned cash.  VIP newsletter aint worth spit.  Just knock off while your ahead, you destroying cyberspace with all your pick 4 spamming, tired of seeing your name pop up every time someone does a pick 4 search..  Take your 20 plus strategies and shove it.  You are shunned by the LP community, no one like you Robert, even the owner This is what Todd thinks about you. Now you in Chris Malcom get together in think it over, because we are hip to u hucksters.  Now go take your tears, and your so called dubious pick 4 system to your mother.

Quiet Money

Everyone should post a question on LP about a system seller before buying. I could've told you to save your money, believe me, i know. The system is crap. It does work, only if you know which of the 20 strategies to use. Green laugh

Actually, you may want to do a search before posting the question. This scammer Robert walsh has been discussed here before.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4974 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Where is the fraud? Granted his response was unprofessional but a book is a book. If she did not like it, she should post a poor review on Amazon, etc.  But again, I would keep it professional or Amazon will delete the review. Doing due diligence before a purchase is always advisable.

J'aime La France.