Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh "Go Cry To Your MaMa" No Refund!!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CinCin.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4945 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Everyone should post a question on LP about a system seller before buying. I could've told you to save your money, believe me, i know. The system is crap. It does work, only if you know which of the 20 strategies to use. Green laugh

Actually, you may want to do a search before posting the question. This scammer Robert walsh has been discussed here before.

Amen, practical advice. Do your due diligence.

J'aime La France.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4945 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2013, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

"Do you think Gloria read up on " how to win the lottery? "..

I think she may have hacked into the script for my upcoming new book, "How To Win The Lottery Like A Wild Man Gone Insane!!!"

lol lol  I got a virus on my computer just before a book of mine was due to my editor and my laptop was wiped clean. Fortunately I had everything backed up on a hard drive. I was convinced for months that someone had stolen my manuscript and kept bugging a techie guy I know. He said I think they are more interested in getting your financial info vs. publishing a book  lol

J'aime La France.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #123290
      February 17, 2012
      3084 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2013, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Everyone should post a question on LP about a system seller before buying. I could've told you to save your money, believe me, i know. The system is crap. It does work, only if you know which of the 20 strategies to use. Green laugh

Actually, you may want to do a search before posting the question. This scammer Robert walsh has been discussed here before.

I'm posting an e-mail exchange between QuietMoney and Robert Walsh.

QuietMoney wanted a refund and was not issued one, that's all.

I have read the past disscussions on R.Walsh book and was curious about it.

No clue where this "system" originated from (I mean the s/+/-/s), QuietMoney's

thread is one of the longest threads where members have been trying this

out, it is one of the techniques in Roberts book,that's why I was curious about it.

There have been many debates about who's "system" it really belongs to,no one really knows where it started but for me it does not matter, I just
      wanted to see if it works or not.

Like you posted, it seems to work sometimes, just have to figure out which one

and when to play.

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2013, 2:28 am - IP Logged

I'm posting an e-mail exchange between QuietMoney and Robert Walsh.

QuietMoney wanted a refund and was not issued one, that's all.

I have read the past disscussions on R.Walsh book and was curious about it.

No clue where this "system" originated from (I mean the s/+/-/s), QuietMoney's

thread is one of the longest threads where members have been trying this

out, it is one of the techniques in Roberts book,that's why I was curious about it.

There have been many debates about who's "system" it really belongs to,no one really knows where it started but for me it does not matter, I just
        wanted to see if it works or not.

Like you posted, it seems to work sometimes, just have to figure out which one

and when to play.

Wow. What a JERK! Thanks for the heads up on this clown. I now know to  NEVER purchase anything with or associated to the name ROBERT WALSH!

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney