Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

legitimate ways to get money

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 3 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2013, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

this country has the highest jailed rate. how is it freedom. i saw people having tents on a beach and the law made them leave. shelters are full whete are suppose to go. the usa is not for everyone. why do we have to be at a place with undersirable conditions

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3856 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

this country has the highest jailed rate. how is it freedom. i saw people having tents on a beach and the law made them leave. shelters are full whete are suppose to go. the usa is not for everyone. why do we have to be at a place with undersirable conditions

You are free to leave if you wish, there are  some countries that don't allow that, look at cuba, I think that country would accept you,

meanwhile their people do desperate things to get here (like making a boat from a car to travel the 100 miles to get to florida)

Please tell me which countries have more desirable conditions for the folks you speak of ?

Abraham Lincoln: we're the world's last best hope.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

this country has the highest jailed rate.

I constantly struggle to make the next dollar with sweat, and I don't steal. The Government is corrupt, but I know I'll never be able to convince myself, much less any others to revolt. lol     Two cars in the garage, Big Screen TV, nice car and a cheeseburger with fries. That's all it takes. ha

how is it freedom

Despite the Evil Warlords in the background who pull the strings, it's still nice to be 6 feet above. lol

I could be living in Nepal. Green laugh

I saw people having tents on a beach and the law made them leave

Could be temporary housing between jobs. I Salute those people.

why do we have to be at a place with undersirable conditions

You mean like here?

ganges

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12755 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

The U.S. has the highest jail rate due to we put our criminals behind bars ! If that person is not able to get them selfs out of the situation their in . It's their own fault . We must not be dependent on the Goverment for hand outs ! No body asked them to put them selfs in that undesirable situation. You expect someone just to help you and you can't help your self .. Come on !! Be for real !! No one owes you anything in this World !!

The other countries don't report their jail rate accuratly !! You really think China and Russia just to name 2 . Is going to tell the U.S. how many Prisoners they have Locked Up .

Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12755 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
            NYC
            United States
            Member #117984
            October 19, 2011
            1843 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Freedom? Criminals who murder, steal and sell illegal things don't deserve freedom. 

As for the tents on the beaches, maybe the law kicked them out because it's unsanitary to live in public space! Just look at the events at O.W.S. 

(Occupy Wall Street)

To earn an income, you have several options. You can find a job. Anywhere is good, to start off. A fast food place like Mc. Donald's is good… it doesn't matter. Something is better than nothing. 

• Are you a female? If you're good at baby sitting or cleaning, you can advertise your services in the newspaper.
            • Look on the internet. Craigslist is a start. Just click on your state, than look under the jobs section. 
            • Maybe you can try out a commission job. If you have enough talent and selling skills, you can make some good money, depending on what kind of commission job it is. 
            • Have an education? A High School Diploma can get you a city job with great benefits. You get an okay tax return at the end of the year, too. 
            • Have a driver’s license? Invest in a CDL for trucking jobs or take city tests to get great jobs. FDNY, NYPD, etc. You may not be from New York, but I'm pretty sure other states have great opportunities.

America is the land of opportunity. So many people and cultures from around the world move to the U.S.A. for a better chance at life.

• If you want something good for yourself, join the NAVY or ARMY. Usually, some return successful and go on to live good lives. 

All in all, there are endless possibilities! You just have to put yourself in the game, focus on what it is you truly want, and if successful, you will be happy. 

United States
              Member #130815
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

All politicians are corrupt and all will continue to be corrupt...no amount of patriotism will ever change that...like it or not it is the America we all live in...that one fact will never change....ever

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Those guys at the bottom of exit ramps holding signs begging for money have very lucrative careers..

Not making it up. Research it If you don't believe me. hee

In 2007 I made 56 thousand holding a homeless sign. Well not reallly, I just needed material for this dumb joke .. Green laugh

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #117984
                  October 19, 2011
                  1843 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

One more thought. You can also make money off of YouTube. If you have creativity, cool ideas like: pranks, tutorials, or singing, you can make good money with a lot of views and subscribers.

Lucky enough, if you’re raking in 1,000,000+ views and 10,000+ subscribers every 2 weeks, you make decent money in return. YouTube pays you. 

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12755 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

All politicians are corrupt and all will continue to be corrupt...no amount of patriotism will ever change that...like it or not it is the America we all live in...that one fact will never change....ever

The Politicians are corrupt due to the fact people are voting them into office or back into office . It's up to the People to hold them accountable for their Actions ,

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #117984
                      October 19, 2011
                      1843 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2013, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Those guys at the bottom of exit ramps holding signs begging for money have very lucrative careers..

Not making it up. Research it If you don't believe me. hee

In 2007 I made 56 thousand holding a homeless sign. Well not reallly, I just needed material for this dumb joke .. Green laugh

ROFL

To the OP, You can also use your entertainment skills in public transit for dollars. Just brain storm, lol.

olplugger's avatar - moon2
                        Mechanicsville, VA
                        United States
                        Member #84145
                        December 23, 2009
                        1523 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2013, 7:34 am - IP Logged

I don't think anyone is quite sure what you're asking for. We don't know who you are, where you are, or what your specific circumstances are and even if we did I highly doubt we can fix your situation. This is a lottery website and I don't think anyone here is going to do the work to find winning tickets for you. The best you can do is search the predictions statistics, find who has a good track record, and then buy the tickets with their numbers when you see them post those numbes in the prediction pages. But you're going to have to do the work.

Even that is not a guarantee you're going to win because even top predictors run losses.

Well said ameriken!!

I Agree!

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

United States
                          Member #130815
                          July 25, 2012
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2013, 9:40 am - IP Logged

The Politicians are corrupt due to the fact people are voting them into office or back into office . It's up to the People to hold them accountable for their Actions ,

We dont have a choice....they....are.....all.....corrupt.....whether we vote them in or out.....And you can say hold them accountable but when the people who hand out the punishments are their friends well...it's like I said .....They are all corrupt...you nor I will ever change that....That's our America

VA
                            United States
                            Member #142868
                            May 19, 2013
                            345 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2013, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Poop dollar

Pressure either busts pipes, or it makes diamonds. No matter how high up the mountain, I stay climbin'.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2013, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I'm sure there's another country that can't wait to treat you better,

just be sure to read their bill of rights before you move there.

Oh wait, do they even have a bill of rights ?

Even if they do, I'm sure it's quite limited,

that's why the U.S.A. version is attacked over and over by those who hate freedom.

that's why the U.S.A. version is attacked over and over by those who hate freedom.

Right, your talking about the schizophrenic freedom haters who go around calling real Americans "haters"