Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

legitimate ways to get money

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19964 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to learn more, thanks. So after I scrape, sand them and clean them, do I paint it and sell it? How does it work?

Also, what color paint?

LOL

Just mess Cajun, been a long hard week on my body at work. I think it's the vodka and plant material making dumb jokes..lol

you will have to spend your money to get paint not worth it, Green laugh

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2013, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Take "mystery shopping" off your list..it is a rip-off.  But you can add flea marketing..folks here make a lot of money that way.  They buy 1,000 Chinese made items for 50 bucks and they sell the items for a buck a piece..good profit.  Try selling cheap socks..you can make a lot of money selling them.  You can sell tons of theings..get into antiques..you can make a lot there but you have to do some studying first to make sure you are sellng a real antique and not a knock-off.  Sell jewlery..rings and bracelets and you can do very well and they don't have to be made of gold or silver for them to sell..they just need to look good.  I used to make a pretty good living selling antiques but it was my side job.  After the stock market went flat in 2008, the prices became depressed but now they are coming back.

One thing is for sure..if you are a person of action, you would have never made that post but if you are a whiner who sits home all day complaining..it doesn't matter where you are..things will always be the same for you.  YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING..doing SOMETHING.!

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19964 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2013, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Get a bunch of junk, glue it all together, and be a reclaimed materials artist!!!!

maybe likeable1 could get hook up by B2B to learn about buying storage units

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2013, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Or you can show him how to slep the taxes payers out of more welfare....

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2013, 9:07 am - IP Logged

He doesn't have enough money to buy storage units.  I have seen ones filled with what I would call "trash" go for over 200.00 a piece.  Since that program aired, many owners of those units are picking them clean before they get sold.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4974 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2013, 9:24 am - IP Logged

He doesn't have enough money to buy storage units.  I have seen ones filled with what I would call "trash" go for over 200.00 a piece.  Since that program aired, many owners of those units are picking them clean before they get sold.

I agree! I thought there was also some law (maybe it is only in certain states) that the former owners of the units are supposed to get the leftover cash once the storage debt is paid/satisfied. I think the Uniform Commercial Code specifies something like that also but it has been years since I read it.

J'aime La France.

United States
              Member #130815
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Yeah if you're asking for legitimate ways to get money I wouldnt think you'd have money to buy a storage locker