Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 81 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2014, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. We got another winner today , keep posting your comments to activate the miralces , this is just the begining , Ha Ha !!!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buyibg a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all with 12 numbers , 14 & 18 , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again. 212 popped up in the 3 pick and 12 was one of the numbers in the 4 pick here in NY today , Ha Ha !! , Ok I will back tomorrow to add more power.

God Bless , DanBlue Angel

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 14 came out in the lucky sum and 718 came out both in the 3 pick here in NY , God picked 14 & 18 yesterday , so he was quick on that one , Ha Ha !!!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket here I go -

I will bless you all with 4 and 12 , that's it !!!

Ok this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also keep posting so the miracles keep coming to all of us !!!

Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2014, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Hey Dan, I am just finding this thread! I am a true believer in the power of prayer! I pray every day 2 to 3 times a day for my family and friend's.  Dan can you pray for me that I may win a nice jackpot for myself in the MM and PB??  GOD is boundless and there's nothing to difficult for he to accomplish! God Bless you Dan!!!Big Grin Angel

Let me see what God saids ,

I will pray for you three times !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , you just read and just got it , Ha Ha !!!

Make sure you keep posting untill the prayer comes to pass here on this post. The Angels need to read your post to get the energy to activate the miracle. This is how people win in this post.

Shining Star's avatar - beargoogle
      MO
      United States
      Member #151972
      February 1, 2014
      165 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2014, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Barbara57 and LP members!

We are are all blessed!  Thank you Dan Ban for your inspirational words of encouragement that God has

spoken to your heart to deliver.

This scripture popped up on my phone this morning and I will share:

Numbers 23:19

God is not man, that He should lie or a son of man, that He should change His mind.

Has He said, and will He not do it?  Or has He spoken, and will He not fulfill it?

I pray all will stay blessed spiritually, mentally, physically and financially in the Lord in Jesus Holy name. Amen!

Blue Angel I am Blessed to be a Blessing...

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        Romulus,MI
        United States
        Member #142372
        May 10, 2013
        2476 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2014, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Let me see what God saids ,

I will pray for you three times !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , you just read and just got it , Ha Ha !!!

Make sure you keep posting untill the prayer comes to pass here on this post. The Angels need to read your post to get the energy to activate the miracle. This is how people win in this post.

Thank you Dan! The power of prayer is a awesome and a unstoppable thing! Smile

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
          Member #106923
          February 27, 2011
          479 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2014, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Won $70 on an Ohio Classic ticket.   Also won $50 on an Illinois Lotto ticket.  Thank you God!  Will be in Ohio again on Saturday; hoping that Lotto Classic huge jackpot win comes my way!

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Romulus,MI
            United States
            Member #142372
            May 10, 2013
            2476 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2014, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Won $70 on an Ohio Classic ticket.   Also won $50 on an Illinois Lotto ticket.  Thank you God!  Will be in Ohio again on Saturday; hoping that Lotto Classic huge jackpot win comes my way!

Congrats realtorjim!! Hoping for you too! Good luck to you!Smile

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
              Member #118609
              November 4, 2011
              1044 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2014, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Good luck on the Big Ohio classic and congrats on the wins!

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2014, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , glad we got another winner today on this post , God is good , Ha Ha !!! Yes love the scripture that was posted , God is always true to his word , love scripture posting , it also activates miracles on the site too. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today first I want to say that you all need to bring about change in this world , I want you to bless Dan today for he is to embark on a great project that will improve conditions here on Earth , that's it.

Ha Ha , this is Dan again , looks like God beat me to the punch , I was going to ask all of you for your prayers today for I submitted my music to being judge by important people and a major record company to be singed to their label and distribute my music worldwide. I'm a musician and I do great music an this is my mission here on Earth. So send all your prayers that I get signed , I would appreciate it.

Here is the song I submitted to them - My video link ( I did the all the music and video myself ) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpz7PWlOdUw&list=UUaMW6cf_5MsOyPK4O4xmkXQ

I will back tomorrow to add more power , keep posting and the miracles will keep coming.

MO
                  United States
                  Member #151972
                  February 1, 2014
                  165 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2014, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , glad we got another winner today on this post , God is good , Ha Ha !!! Yes love the scripture that was posted , God is always true to his word , love scripture posting , it also activates miracles on the site too. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today first I want to say that you all need to bring about change in this world , I want you to bless Dan today for he is to embark on a great project that will improve conditions here on Earth , that's it.

Ha Ha , this is Dan again , looks like God beat me to the punch , I was going to ask all of you for your prayers today for I submitted my music to being judge by important people and a major record company to be singed to their label and distribute my music worldwide. I'm a musician and I do great music an this is my mission here on Earth. So send all your prayers that I get signed , I would appreciate it.

Here is the song I submitted to them - My video link ( I did the all the music and video myself ) -

I will back tomorrow to add more power , keep posting and the miracles will keep coming.

I pray for you according to that scripture that says, But as it is written: "Eyes has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered

into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

1 Corinthians 2:9

Blessings and much success flow to you Dan Ban in Jesus Name. Amen.

MO
                    United States
                    Member #151972
                    February 1, 2014
                    165 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2014, 3:34 am - IP Logged

That's wonderful RealtorJim...Glad to hear of you winnings...I know there is more to come!

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #80354
                      September 25, 2009
                      705 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2014, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Congratulations on your song that you wrote and posted on You Tube.

Will say a prayer for your success.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                        Member #118609
                        November 4, 2011
                        1044 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2014, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I like your song DanBan, my prayers for you, May God Bless You.  I wish you the best of luck.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                          Member #106923
                          February 27, 2011
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

May you be blessed, Dan Ban, with the fulfillment of your desires.  Best wishes with your music.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

MO
                            United States
                            Member #151972
                            February 1, 2014
                            165 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2014, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 14 came out in the lucky sum and 718 came out both in the 3 pick here in NY , God picked 14 & 18 yesterday , so he was quick on that one , Ha Ha !!!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket here I go -

I will bless you all with 4 and 12 , that's it !!!

Ok this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also keep posting so the miracles keep coming to all of us !!!

I almost forgot but I wanted to give a quick thanks to our Father in Heaven for my box hit on the 718 that

hit in NY the other day...no matter how small or big it is a wonderful thing to always

say thank you to GOD for His many blessings!

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2014, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Thanks for all your prayers for my music and to be successful with people that will judge my music , I bless everyone , thanks.

12 came out in the lucky sum again here in NY , that 12 is a winner for God , Ha Ha !!!. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all with 12 numbers , 14 and 18 and 2 , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , keep posting those scriptures and keep commenting so that we creating miracle for ourselves , posting the really great miracles from the Bible like Ezekiel when he got swished up by God is extremley powerful scripture .

Your dealing with fire on that scripture which should produce powerfull miracles on this post , Ha Ha !!!Hyper

I will be back tomorrow to add more power ,

Page 81 of 103