Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 76 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
1977's avatar - flower2
st. pete
United States
Member #6680
September 3, 2004
1227 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2014, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

4/17/14 Thursday

Wonder if those numbers 03-09-15-30-33 will show up in other state games? 

Looks like a "number family"  you have there.

Have a blessed day. 

White Bounce

SmileYes,I only play in Florida,and my hope was...is   by posting the free ticket numbers is  that someone could use them in their state.

United States
    Member #114502
    August 1, 2011
    673 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2014, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

i need my own numbers to be blessed and win. So how about it . i agree i should be a winner. i pray that all my numbers match the cash 5 game and im a winner because its needed. amen. i bought a ticket.make me a winner. amen

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2014, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Hello eveybody , Dan is back . Yes , keep reading this  post over and over and you will get closer to winning and also being blessed in other ways , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwritng so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say that all of you who had winning numbers will be blessed 5 times today , I will congradulate you on all your wins as soon as the numbers come in. First I want to say that I will play 18 and 7 , and that's it , God Bless !!!

Ok this is Dan again , straight from God , Ha Ha , I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

God Bless , Dan Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2014, 3:14 am - IP Logged

Hello , Dan is back. 18 keeps popping up in the lucky sum here in NY , Ha Ha , God knows. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buing a ticket , here I go -

I am going to bless you with 2 numbers today , 4 and 12.

Ok , this is Dan again , I wll be back tomorrow to add more power.

God Bless , DanBlue Angel

1977's avatar - flower2
          st. pete
          United States
          Member #6680
          September 3, 2004
          1227 Posts
          Posted: April 20, 2014, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Got a quick pick on April 19  Florida Fantasy5 ===3**15**16**28**36  The numbers drawn were 2*3*12*35*36* which equal to a FREE Play from 3 and 36. I don't plan  on turn n  ticket in till Monday....Smile

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2014, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , Go 1977 , Ha Ha , keep winning. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today for it rain flowers today , let's say that we play 7 straight then we will win for I am saying play 12 Sunday and Tuesday for it will rain , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. Trust me what God saids has a high proabilty of coming out. It's funny that God mentions rain because that strikes a chord with me. Let me explain , when you feel an good urge to do something , just do it and see what happens. This happns to me all the time , I'll give you one example - a couple of days ago I was in the store to buy some stuff and I looked at the rack that had umbrellas and I had a good feeling to buy one , it was a good feeling to go to that umbrella rack for some reason which I would have normally not done. As I looked at the umbrellas , I said to myself , 

" Ï don't need an umbrella , I already have one" , so I left them alone and went home. Guess what happen the next day , It was raining all day. , Ha Ha. Now God knew I did'nt need an umbrella but what he was trying to tell me was that it was going to rain for sure.

So that's how it works , go on a good feeling impulse of a urge that you get out of the blue and that is how commnicates to you to be blessed in your life. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #80354
              September 25, 2009
              705 Posts
              Posted: April 21, 2014, 9:22 am - IP Logged

4/21/2014 

Dan,

Heard 29,18,19,30 and 5 in a lesson today. Hope it helps someone, who knows. 

Had great blessing recently and passed some on as prescibed in the teachings. 

White Bounce

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                Member #106923
                February 27, 2011
                479 Posts
                Posted: April 21, 2014, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Bought the last two scratch-offs in a roll at $20 a pop.  NOT something I encourage or do often but since I won $100 a few weeks ago (on the last two tickets of a roll) I gave in to my hunch.  Won $20 on the first one and $50 on the last one (numbers 001 and 000).  Haven't cashed these in yet, but was in another store and staring me in the face was the last two tickets of another scratch-off... bought these but have yet to scratch them.  I hope my luck continues to be good!  Thank you Lord!  I'm feelin' the big one comin' on soon.  Big Smile

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                  Member #118609
                  November 4, 2011
                  1053 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2014, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Bought the last two scratch-offs in a roll at $20 a pop.  NOT something I encourage or do often but since I won $100 a few weeks ago (on the last two tickets of a roll) I gave in to my hunch.  Won $20 on the first one and $50 on the last one (numbers 001 and 000).  Haven't cashed these in yet, but was in another store and staring me in the face was the last two tickets of another scratch-off... bought these but have yet to scratch them.  I hope my luck continues to be good!  Thank you Lord!  I'm feelin' the big one comin' on soon.  Big Smile

Excellent Realtorjim.  I hope the others are winners also, may God continue to bless you.Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , glad to see we got another winner on this post with the tickets today , funny thing about scratch tickets , when you go into a store sometimes you look at a ticket and feel like it's saying to you , "Buy Me" , it's your God intutitive powers at work. I would win a 5 dollars here and there buying these tickets when I would get an impulse , one time I had the same experience and bought the ticket and God told me to , I went home and scratched all the numbers and I missed winning double prize of 20,000 dollars by just one number. That's coming really close , Ha Ha !!!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say that all of you will be blessed 1000 times fold today , you will recieve numbers in your head as I post this.

Ok , this is Dan again , I would advise to read that one sentence over and over for it will bless you and the numbers should pop in your head at the right time. That sentence is straight form God as usual and carries power when you read it.

I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2014, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Hello , this is Dan again. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today for we are going to win big , let's say you play 7 times then you will win a total of that amount in your head , let's say I play 7 , 7 times then it will win , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , have faith in God and what he saids for it will come to pass. I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

1977's avatar - flower2
                        st. pete
                        United States
                        Member #6680
                        September 3, 2004
                        1227 Posts
                        Posted: April 24, 2014, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Got a quick pick on April 19  Florida Fantasy5 ===3**15**16**28**36  The numbers drawn were 2*3*12*35*36* which equal to a FREE Play from 3 and 36. I don't plan  on turn n  ticket in till Monday....Smile

Turn in my free Fantasy5 on Wed and got these### 1**14**20**26**35**

1977's avatar - flower2
                          st. pete
                          United States
                          Member #6680
                          September 3, 2004
                          1227 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2014, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Turn in my free Fantasy5 on Wed and got these### 1**14**20**26**35**

So April 23 Florida Fantasy5 winning ####19**22**26**31**32------------so 26 was only#

New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #80354
                            September 25, 2009
                            705 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2014, 9:48 am - IP Logged

the number seven has some  numbers it could possibly generate, 34,43, 49 ,16, 25. 

Thanks

New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #80354
                              September 25, 2009
                              705 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2014, 9:46 am - IP Logged

4/25/14

No one won the NJ Pick 6 on 4/24/14. The results were 10-12-24-29-32-36. Interesting pattern of even- odd numbers :  E-E-E-O-E-E.

Two were the multiples of 12. There's another chance on 4/28/14.

Page 76 of 103