Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 71 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2014, 12:51 am - IP Logged

God just told me to pray for you again , expect to be blessed , God Bless !!!

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #80354
    September 25, 2009
    705 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2014, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Dan,

Thanks again for your thoughts, prayers, blessings and advice.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
      Member #106923
      February 27, 2011
      479 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2014, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Was traveling over the past few days and one night pulled the ole Gideons out of the drawer (not something I usually do).  I sat it on the table top to do something else and knocked it off when I turned.  Picked it up and it was opened to the first page of the book of Ezekiel.  I read the Inaugural vision. 

Also, today went off the interstate for a break of tedious travel, however wandered a little far off the path.  Had the GPS to direct me back to the interstate.  After about 5 to 10 miles of driving it took me to an extremely small "town" in what seemed like in the middle of no where on very winding roads. There was one store, a mom and pop type shop.  Went in to get a fountain drink, which they did not sell (not a big inventory of items) but they did sell lottery tickets.  I purchased a Mega and PowerBall.  The faded store sign outside carried my name "Jim's".  The name of the town is "Prosperity".  A mile and a half later I was back on the interstate.  I had a strong sensation when purchasing the tickets that the owner really needs a winner from their store.  It all almost seemed like a dream sequence but was in fact reality.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        1057 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2014, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Was traveling over the past few days and one night pulled the ole Gideons out of the drawer (not something I usually do).  I sat it on the table top to do something else and knocked it off when I turned.  Picked it up and it was opened to the first page of the book of Ezekiel.  I read the Inaugural vision. 

Also, today went off the interstate for a break of tedious travel, however wandered a little far off the path.  Had the GPS to direct me back to the interstate.  After about 5 to 10 miles of driving it took me to an extremely small "town" in what seemed like in the middle of no where on very winding roads. There was one store, a mom and pop type shop.  Went in to get a fountain drink, which they did not sell (not a big inventory of items) but they did sell lottery tickets.  I purchased a Mega and PowerBall.  The faded store sign outside carried my name "Jim's".  The name of the town is "Prosperity".  A mile and a half later I was back on the interstate.  I had a strong sensation when purchasing the tickets that the owner really needs a winner from their store.  It all almost seemed like a dream sequence but was in fact reality.

Hi RealtorJim, nice story.  I hope you and the Mom and Pops win one or both of the lotteries.  Love the name of the tow and the name on the sign pretty ironic, hope there is a "divine connection".  Good Luck and may God Bless you.

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2014, 2:07 am - IP Logged

I know exactly what happened , you read Ezekiel which deals with him teleporting his body to Heaven and God. When ever you read something and act out something like you driving in a car it brings out telportation ( driving in a car on a highway is very conducive to being in hypnotic state which you need to be in to teleport in most cases but not all. That town and store you went to was all lined up from God and the Angels for you to interact in , that's why it felt dream like to you. God has just told me that you need to do something to activate that Mega million win. I'm sending a personal message to you in your box , read it.

God Bless ,

Dan.

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2014, 2:33 am - IP Logged

Hello , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 numbers , 15 , 8 , 6 , and 9 , and 14 and 12 , stop , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan

1977's avatar - flower2
              st. pete
              United States
              Member #6680
              September 3, 2004
              1227 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2014, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Bought a Florida Fantasy5---won a FREE ticket

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2014, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Hi , Dan is back again , God Bless you all and for the people who had just won on this post today , good job. Ok , I'm going to let God take ove my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go.

I will bless you all today , first I want ot say that you all need to negotiate yourselves with me because I need your input , you need to be with me for I am here , let me say that you need to exspose yourself to me for I will help you with out any gaureentee that you will be with me , be with me and I bless you , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #80354
                  September 25, 2009
                  705 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2014, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Dan,

Keep up the good work and  a Big Thanks  for helping us in our endeavors. Sad to read the many negative thoughts of some LP comments. They need our prayers as well as they seem to focus on the "me" of their existence.

Also want to Thank those who have won big jackpots and used those winnings to help others.

Blue Angel

1977's avatar - flower2
                    st. pete
                    United States
                    Member #6680
                    September 3, 2004
                    1227 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Bought a Florida Fantasy5---won a FREE ticket

SmileWell my Free ticket produce another FREE ticket-------Let c what happen this evening in Florida

new jersey
                      United States
                      Member #150815
                      December 31, 2013
                      513 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

one  for  the money  2  for  the  show 3 to  get  ready   go   cat  go

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                        Member #106923
                        February 27, 2011
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2014, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Gave $5 to someone on the street this past week.  Won $100 on a scratch-off today.  Thank you God!

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Hi , Dan is back again , God Bless you all and for the people who had just won on this post today , good job. Ok , I'm going to let God take ove my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go.

I will bless you all today , first I want ot say that you all need to negotiate yourselves with me because I need your input , you need to be with me for I am here , let me say that you need to exspose yourself to me for I will help you with out any gaureentee that you will be with me , be with me and I bless you , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Hello everybody , Dan is back , glad to see some winners today on this post , give and you shall recieve , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket  here I go -

I will bless all those people who have stayed with me weather it's tomorrow or today for you shall win big , let me bless 2000 times fold , here I go , bless you !!!

Ok , this is Dan , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless !!!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19964 Posts
                            Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Gave $5 to someone on the street this past week.  Won $100 on a scratch-off today.  Thank you God!

That was Nice of you realtorjimBlue Angel Congrats on your WIN! Dance

Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

2 Corinthians 9:7 - Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, [so let him give]; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.Yes Nod

Let it Snow Snowman

New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #80354
                              September 25, 2009
                              705 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2014, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Daniel 6:16 Daniel thrown into lions' den. V 20 Daniel in the lions' den. V22 he is saved from the lions by angels, V28 "May you have prosperity" V28 This Daniel propered.   

Blue Angel

Page 71 of 103