Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 67 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2014, 4:43 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 12 popped up in the 3 pick lucky sum midday thanks for the post , God loves his 12 number , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwiriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless with all today with the number 12 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one but powerfull , continue with 12 and let it be with you all day , it will bring luck. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Note - As I was typing this , I heard the words California. Let's see how this will play out in future posts.

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #1289
    March 22, 2003
    473 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2014, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 12 popped up in the 3 pick lucky sum midday thanks for the post , God loves his 12 number , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwiriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless with all today with the number 12 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one but powerfull , continue with 12 and let it be with you all day , it will bring luck. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Note - As I was typing this , I heard the words California. Let's see how this will play out in future posts.

Hi DanBan,

Love your posts, you make everyone feel so blessed, I like your 12 and I love California, so I thought that must be for me, I will play the 12 and will see what happens,

Glad your internet is still on, prayers do work,

Blessings for your work,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$

When I think of New York, I think of Pizza, they can make pizza, Ohio can make pizza too.

Chicago can make Pizza, sorry to say California needs help with Pizza.

Has anyone tried a Lamajune?  Armenian Pizza?

Have a great week.Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2014, 6:05 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Yes Copycat I love California too since I was born in Hollywood , Calf , Ha Ha , true !!! Anything that makes you feel good while playing the lottery wll make you win , go play that 12 and think of California and see what happens. Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all winhuge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will will bless youll today for it will be blessed with 12 and that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , there goes that lucky 12 from God again , short and sweet. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

fort washington md
        United States
        Member #81918
        November 1, 2009
        602 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Yes Copycat I love California too since I was born in Hollywood , Calf , Ha Ha , true !!! Anything that makes you feel good while playing the lottery wll make you win , go play that 12 and think of California and see what happens. Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all winhuge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Ok , this is Dan again , there goes that lucky 12 from God again , short and sweet. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Good Evening Dan,

The power in you and all that you share is truly beautiful.

I am in Maryland and I am Eve 128

God bless u and all of your followers

Eve

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
          Member #118609
          November 4, 2011
          939 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Count me in too, I am a native Californian born in Van Nuys and my family kept moving north.  I still love Ca but the libs have ruined it.  Taxes and fees to oblivion.  I might be able to afford to move back with a big lottery win

Thank you DanBan and God.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #152776
            February 24, 2014
            4 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2014, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm new here but I love anything that has to do with God. Count me in agreement with everyone here. Thanks dan

Ohio
              United States
              Member #152776
              February 24, 2014
              4 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2014, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Wow!! Just found out I got a box hit tonight ohio-621. The power of many, God bless you all.

United States
                Member #118609
                November 4, 2011
                939 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2014, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Wow!! Just found out I got a box hit tonight ohio-621. The power of many, God bless you all.

Congrats Starr!  God works wonders.

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2014, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , just prayed for everybody on this post today to win the lottery with a blessing , glad to see we got onw winner today , 621 , Ha Ha !!! I won with number a few times in the past since it's my lucky birthday number. Ok , I 'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say today that you all today that you have to sing with me , say these words - I will bless you all today and bless others in the names of Jesus Christ , Amen , Ok , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , great word by God , practice and say those words and sing it , it will bring you blessings for sure. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless !!! Dan.

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2014, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today with 12,000 dollars and so when you buy a ticket use this number for your lotteries picks , it will do you well , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan , I remember God saying this a couple of times in past posts , should be interesting to use this number for picks 120 for 3 pick , 1200 for 4 pick , I don't think you can use it for 5 pick since you got three 0's but you can use 12 in it with other numbers , just like 12 , you can think & feel about 12,000 dollars , carry it on a piece of paper or fake check and look at it couple times a day should bring luck and activate the miracle when you play other numbers. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

1977's avatar - flower2
                      st. pete
                      United States
                      Member #6680
                      September 3, 2004
                      1226 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2014, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I just prayed for the 3 people on this post today for them to win and you shall , expect to win. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I'm going to bless you all today with a number of sinfigance , first I want to say that 12 days from now you will speak the words of wealth to me by saying "Ï am rich , full of wealth" , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Wink

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2014, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say that all that you have dreaming will come true tomorrow for I shall pass a well written document in your heads , first I want to say that 12 is a magic number of prosperity & wealth , bless it everyday , read it in your mind and say 7 times , I want to win , then stop. let's begin by saying that 12 & 7 are magical numbers and 12 is infinite , say 7 times I will win tomorrow and stop. That's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , Makes sense to me , words are powerfull to activate the miracle sya what God saids and it will be done !!! I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!!

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back . I'm oing to let Gid take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today with 12 numbers , 17 , 18 , 19 , 2 and 5 , that's its.

Ok , this is Dan , I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                            Member #118609
                            November 4, 2011
                            939 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2014, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back . I'm oing to let Gid take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today with 12 numbers , 17 , 18 , 19 , 2 and 5 , that's its.

Ok , this is Dan , I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Thanks God and DanBan.  Looks like good numbers to play PB and MM.

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: February 28, 2014, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody, Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win uge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today with 12 numbers , 16 , 18 , 12 , 14 and 10 , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , good numbers to play. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 67 of 103