Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 64 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm glad to see we got a winner today who got a few hits in the lottery this week on the post. God's blessing works when you read this post , Amen.

God just gave me the go ahead to to do a specific prayer for all of you. I want you to post that you want to win the lottery and I will pray that you win , it's that simple. I will pray over all the postings in one shot ( The way Jesus did it ) and you will win. My prayer will be short and to the point because that's the way God wants it. Short prayers reach up to God faster. I will pray for 4000 dollars to win  , that's it.

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting to win - here I go -

I bless you all today with 12 and 17 , that's it.

Ok, this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and expecting your posts , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    1068 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I want to win the lottery and accept God's will.  Thank you God and DanBan. I hope for us all to be blessed.

United States
      Member #146929
      September 17, 2013
      21 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes I want to be blessed and win and help others do the same....Thank you!

Conrad

South Carolina and North Carolina
        United States
        Member #2537
        October 16, 2003
        10 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2014, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Yes, I want to receive a blessing to win the lottery.  Thank you God and Dan Ban.

georgia
          United States
          Member #100716
          November 17, 2010
          7 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2014, 10:17 am - IP Logged

yes can i want pray to win the lottery

Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #141093
            April 4, 2013
            105 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2014, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Yes I want to win the Lottery, in Jesus mighty name amen.

youniqueme29's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
              Sandy Springs, GA
              United States
              Member #151074
              January 6, 2014
              599 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2014, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Prayer answers all things...why not winning the lottery. All things are possible if we believe!Pray for me to win in order to help my family and friends.Thank you in advanced for your prayers.

"Failure is written in pencil not ink", author unknown. Always be excpecting the Best, Nothing but the Best!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                Member #106923
                February 27, 2011
                479 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2014, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm glad to see we got a winner today who got a few hits in the lottery this week on the post. God's blessing works when you read this post , Amen.

God just gave me the go ahead to to do a specific prayer for all of you. I want you to post that you want to win the lottery and I will pray that you win , it's that simple. I will pray over all the postings in one shot ( The way Jesus did it ) and you will win. My prayer will be short and to the point because that's the way God wants it. Short prayers reach up to God faster. I will pray for 4000 dollars to win  , that's it.

Ok, this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and expecting your posts , God Bless , Dan !!!

Absolutely!  I appreciate a prayer from you Dan, because I do want to win the lottery in a huge way!  Thanks.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Lil-ma's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                  winstonsalem nc
                  United States
                  Member #151449
                  January 17, 2014
                  44 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2014, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

yes sir I need a prayer in all ways"..let's pray for everyone...God bless everyone.I Agree!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I just read all your prayers today on this post and I just prayed and blessed eveyone to win the lotteries , in the name of Jesus Christ , it is done !!! Amen !!!

When you all win , post your winnings so that everyone can read it and get blessed and have a miracle winning lottery too. There is power in testimony !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take ove my handwiriting so that we can all win in the lotteries husge without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you all today for you shall all hit big , gaureenteed for it is written and done in the book that all who follow my faith and struggle shall percerfere , meaning that you will win in the struggle of battle that is laid offered to you in a big way , Amen , That's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                      Member #118609
                      November 4, 2011
                      1068 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2014, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you God and DanBan for blessings in God's will.

youniqueme29's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                        Sandy Springs, GA
                        United States
                        Member #151074
                        January 6, 2014
                        599 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2014, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Thank you God and DanBan for blessings in God's will.

Thank you God for allowing Dan to pray your blessings upon us!

"Failure is written in pencil not ink", author unknown. Always be excpecting the Best, Nothing but the Best!

bigdreams's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                          PANAMA CITY
                          United States
                          Member #116795
                          September 19, 2011
                          231 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Yes, I want to be blessed to win money to pay bills and help family members and friends, I believe in the power of prayer.  I also believe that GOD wants his children to prosper.   My wish is for everyone to be blessed not only financially, but to be blessed in health.  I wish I had read this post before, I went to work last night fla eve #173.  I am a firm believer in what GOD has for me is for me.  GOd bless you for praying for the financial blessing of others!!  I pray that everyone wins BIG!

"Have learned that everyday truly is a blessing!"

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2014, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back - I just prayed for another person today on this post who asked for a win , you shall recieve it in a huge way , in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen. Ok I will let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , you shall be rich full of desire for it is granted to you by everyone for I shall richly bless you today and you will recieve a cash lump sum of 12,000 dollars Amen !!!

Ok , this is Dan. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. Post when you win so others can be blessed too , there is power in testimony. God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2014, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that all of us can win huge in the lotteries without buyng a ticket , here I go -

I bless you all today with 12 disciples that play , they achieve great goals in the name of Jesus and they fought battles to win at all cost , for it is written so be it , Amen !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , great short verse by God and powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 64 of 103