Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 58 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina and North Carolina
United States
Member #2537
October 16, 2003
10 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2013, 8:34 am - IP Logged

I won $50.00 yesterday.  A blessing.  I played 7 as the mega ball number and won a few dollars. I also followed reading the posts playing 14 and 7.  So close twice this week to winning $500.00.  I am going to keep trying for a blessing. May we all continue to receive blessings.

South Carolina and North Carolina
    United States
    Member #2537
    October 16, 2003
    10 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2013, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Hallelujah Praise God, I get to work this morning to find a bonus check on my desk. I was so excited and I was not expecting a bonus. A Blessing

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyody , Dan is back. Glad to see we got a winner and blessing today on this post , 50 dollars , and a bonus check. God is always with you as he blesses you , keep playing and winning and EXPECT for you shall win not only in the lotteries but other means too. Today I won 2 dollars on hitting 1 number and the power ball 7 in the Mega last night. I expected it and and will keep playing and expecting more and higher for God blesses a pearson who expects it. That's how you do miracles. I bless you all today for you shall win huge amounts of money and be blessed fiancialy and health wise in a huge way , God is blessing you right now as I write this and we are all coming into a new age of delivarance where the money will go into our hands now in a large way , out with the old and in with the new , Halugghhh !!!. Ok , I am going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , 12 is the number to play and 14 will strike soon , play both numbers and see what happens , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , short but powerfull from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        935 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2013, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Hello everyody , Dan is back. Glad to see we got a winner and blessing today on this post , 50 dollars , and a bonus check. God is always with you as he blesses you , keep playing and winning and EXPECT for you shall win not only in the lotteries but other means too. Today I won 2 dollars on hitting 1 number and the power ball 7 in the Mega last night. I expected it and and will keep playing and expecting more and higher for God blesses a pearson who expects it. That's how you do miracles. I bless you all today for you shall win huge amounts of money and be blessed fiancialy and health wise in a huge way , God is blessing you right now as I write this and we are all coming into a new age of delivarance where the money will go into our hands now in a large way , out with the old and in with the new , Halugghhh !!!. Ok , I am going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , 12 is the number to play and 14 will strike soon , play both numbers and see what happens , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , short but powerfull from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Yesterday I was blessed with $40 out of the blue!  Thank you Father.

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. 14 hit in the lucky sum in the 4 pick here in NY today , that's one of the numbers God picked , God on target again. God bless the person today who got 40 dollars out of the blue on this post , God always provides , Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you all today for we shall win huge - I am going to let in in my secret code , for today we are winners for Saturday and Tuesday , 12 will come out and 14 will stay , play 14 straight and 16 will fall , that's it !!

Ok , this is Dan again. that was a short one from God but powerfull , I will back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I bless you all today for you deserve it , you shall win lots of money and be blessed under Christ and God , money shall come to you in droves and you awill recieve great abundance and health and prospertity right now as I speak to you , your are all protected fiancially abuntantly under God , Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I wil bless you all today with a number of 5 and 10 and 14 , play both of those numbers and 17 will hit Friday for it is written , 14 will play , and 17 that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one form God but powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
              A long and winding road
              United States
              Member #17084
              June 10, 2005
              4526 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Gods blessings for my day came thru indirect means of financial savings. My finances are tight and I had barely enough to tend to my groceries. My car is in need of repair, a friend helped by jumping the battery, then my one head light went out (nice fine if an officer pulls me over). Drive around and park it to double check for safety ...and suddenly my one headlight that was not working...flickered back on...slowly at first, then brightly. I count my blessings in ways others may take for granted....To not have to buy a headlight or new battery, was a message of blessings....I may not win the lottery or hit it big financially , yet I feel blessed that I have a roof of over my head, a job that pays well, and a loving family . May blessings be many for those who beleive . Going with doubles in my lottery plays...since double blessings have come my way....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

1977's avatar - flower2
                st. pete
                United States
                Member #6680
                September 3, 2004
                1226 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. 14 hit in the lucky sum in the 4 pick here in NY today , that's one of the numbers God picked , God on target again. God bless the person today who got 40 dollars out of the blue on this post , God always provides , Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you all today for we shall win huge - I am going to let in in my secret code , for today we are winners for Saturday and Tuesday , 12 will come out and 14 will stay , play 14 straight and 16 will fall , that's it !!

Ok , this is Dan again. that was a short one from God but powerfull , I will back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Dec20-----Florida eve draw-------1614

mt morris michgian
                  United States
                  Member #148745
                  November 10, 2013
                  52 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2013, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Gods blessings for my day came thru indirect means of financial savings. My finances are tight and I had barely enough to tend to my groceries. My car is in need of repair, a friend helped by jumping the battery, then my one head light went out (nice fine if an officer pulls me over). Drive around and park it to double check for safety ...and suddenly my one headlight that was not working...flickered back on...slowly at first, then brightly. I count my blessings in ways others may take for granted....To not have to buy a headlight or new battery, was a message of blessings....I may not win the lottery or hit it big financially , yet I feel blessed that I have a roof of over my head, a job that pays well, and a loving family . May blessings be many for those who beleive . Going with doubles in my lottery plays...since double blessings have come my way....

Hey GameGrl I feel you. I am a single mom and we are homeless right now. I have been blessed to get money daily to stay in this hotel. I lost my job funds have ran out. I have to trust God daily for gas in my car, food and just a roof over our heads. It has been many days that we have been hungry but sometimes the next day God will provide. I was bless with 200 dollars on yesterday to contiune to stay here in the hotel I give all praise to God whom all blessing flow. Dan I was lead my God to follow your website just for inspiration. I don't have money to play the lottery right now but I have been saying the prayer that you put on line. I just started a week ago I have read everything that has been posted. Dan and everyone may Jehovah Jireh contiune to provide for you all. Have a blessed Jesus birthday. Remember Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas.

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                    BRONX, NY
                    United States
                    Member #139286
                    February 18, 2013
                    363 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

This touches my heart and I know God will bless you plenty. Stay strong and keep your love and belief in God. Trust that he knows where we are headed but we have to "KEEP THE FAITH". I wish for many blessings to come your way. God bless you.

WinkBelieve in yourself and what you do. We are part of the Creator, God, therefore, we too have the ability to do great things. If you believe & keep faith alive...IT WILL HAPPEN. Everyday is a Blessing.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                      A long and winding road
                      United States
                      Member #17084
                      June 10, 2005
                      4526 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey GameGrl I feel you. I am a single mom and we are homeless right now. I have been blessed to get money daily to stay in this hotel. I lost my job funds have ran out. I have to trust God daily for gas in my car, food and just a roof over our heads. It has been many days that we have been hungry but sometimes the next day God will provide. I was bless with 200 dollars on yesterday to contiune to stay here in the hotel I give all praise to God whom all blessing flow. Dan I was lead my God to follow your website just for inspiration. I don't have money to play the lottery right now but I have been saying the prayer that you put on line. I just started a week ago I have read everything that has been posted. Dan and everyone may Jehovah Jireh contiune to provide for you all. Have a blessed Jesus birthday. Remember Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas.

My faith in God is boundless and so is his tasks for us when things are bleak. He has many good things in store for you, your faith and perserverence will be the guiding force. I pray that daily blessings be they small or thru deeds come to you and yours this holiday season. 

Thru him all things come. 

My state had doubles on day and night, I didn't play the ones that came out, yet its just another nod from the Lord that he hears our prayers...

Being blessed with a family and fair health is a gift to behold .

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                        Member #118609
                        November 4, 2011
                        935 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2013, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Blue AngelGamegrl and johnjaz, i said a prayer for you both.  There are so many needing God's help, we all do.  I pray things go better for you.  I read this thread every day and see God working in our lives.  May mot be in our timeframe but He knows best.  God bless us all.  Thank you God and DanBan

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2013, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 14 came out in the lucky sum in the 4 pick here in NY and we just found out 1614 came out in Florida , God on target again !!! To change the subject I'm reading on this post that people are just getting buy fiancially , this is not good , God does'nt want that , I'm going to write a blessing right now and you read it and this should fix things for now -

I will bless you all with abundance and money , money shall come to you in droves through the Creator , you are fiancially stable and you will be rich beyond you wildest dreams , money shall come to you now in this birthday of Christ were he was born , just as the 3 wisemen brought presents and blessings God right now will bring you presents and blessings , Halugghhh !! Amen.

Ok , I'm going to let God take over and write -

I bless you all with a ticket to buy for I will favor you this Christmas , buy it now 4 times the luck and prosperous , !!! 17 will hit but buy a ticket for it prove fruitfull !!!

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and I bless you all a Merry Christmas , God Bles , Dan !!!

mt morris michgian
                            United States
                            Member #148745
                            November 10, 2013
                            52 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

This touches my heart and I know God will bless you plenty. Stay strong and keep your love and belief in God. Trust that he knows where we are headed but we have to "KEEP THE FAITH". I wish for many blessings to come your way. God bless you.

Thanks MADRUBY411, that is what keep me going is knowing that God will delivery us soon. I have never given up I have kept the faith just knowing that what he did for the children of Irsael He brought them out everytime. Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement.

mt morris michgian
                              United States
                              Member #148745
                              November 10, 2013
                              52 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2013, 11:34 am - IP Logged

My faith in God is boundless and so is his tasks for us when things are bleak. He has many good things in store for you, your faith and perserverence will be the guiding force. I pray that daily blessings be they small or thru deeds come to you and yours this holiday season. 

Thru him all things come. 

My state had doubles on day and night, I didn't play the ones that came out, yet its just another nod from the Lord that he hears our prayers...

Being blessed with a family and fair health is a gift to behold .

Thanks for your prayers today when I went to the pay the rent for week I didn't have all the money the lady told me that I still had two days left before the rent is due. So I paid the 200 that I was blessed with the other day and she said this will take you up until the 29th. I thank God for that because it was His unsual favor. I give God praise.

Page 58 of 103