Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 56 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
Member #118609
November 4, 2011
937 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Not much here lejardin.  Same ole'.  Still reading though.  Won $20 on a scratch-off, though I spent more than that doing it.  Does that count as a win or a loss?  I know, I know... Is the glass half full or half empty.  I'm thinking a glass that is completely full leaves no doubt, and allows others a taste.  I'll have one of those, proverbial style, involving a Brinks truck.Yes Nod

Hi realtorjim, was actually wondering how you were since you hadnt psted in a while as well. I honestly dont know how to consider your scratch off.  I played two $5 scratchoffs this year for the first time and won zip, so I took that as a no, scratch offs are not my game.  There are lots of people here in this city that do i notice.

Lol, brinks truck.  We will need one of those to haul our mm or pb win.Blue Angel  Good luck to you and us all.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    937 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2013, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning,

Dan just wanted to say thanks for your powerful faith based thread.

One morning I stumbled upon your thread about a month ago.

I understood the power of prayer but was not using it to get my lotto blessing that were waiting for me..god is good dan.

I am in a place right now where I expect to hit every day.

I Have hit several str888ts and box hits in the last month.

Here is my number for today -play in any state  869

Dan

Thanks brother

be blessed

Merlin 

Happy Holidays to you all

Congratulations Merlin on your hits last month and may you have more for the month of December.

Noel

1977's avatar - flower2
      st. pete
      United States
      Member #6680
      September 3, 2004
      1226 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2013, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning,

Dan just wanted to say thanks for your powerful faith based thread.

One morning I stumbled upon your thread about a month ago.

I understood the power of prayer but was not using it to get my lotto blessing that were waiting for me..god is good dan.

I am in a place right now where I expect to hit every day.

I Have hit several str888ts and box hits in the last month.

Here is my number for today -play in any state  869

Dan

Thanks brother

be blessed

Merlin 

Happy Holidays to you all

Thanks for sharing ---869---sounds good for Florida

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2013, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Now that;s what I'm talking about , a winner on this post today , Merlin winning 888 straight and boxes this month because of God. That's the way to do it , Merlin expects it and then wins it , Ha Ha !!! That's the key , expect to win and you will , God repeatly said it in my post , follow his advice , read my posts , expect it and win. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I am going to be blessed today , for I will win all my savings and play 18 , for it will come out , 14 will be safe but 18 is the way , 14 will hit but play 18 for it will hit , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power also everyone keep posting your winnings and blessings so that all of us can win bigger and more and others reading it will be blessed too. God bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2013, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back . Today I bless you all with great wealth and prosperity and abundance adn gre health to you all becsue you all deserver it. I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win hige in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all abundantly today for 12 will hit today and Friday will bear , 17 is a numner to play for 12 will hit , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will back tomorrow to add more power , be blessed God Bless , Dan !!!

South Carolina and North Carolina
            United States
            Member #2537
            October 16, 2003
            10 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2013, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I had a blessed week.  I found $5.00, I played 14 and won $25.00, two days later I received $50.00 unexpected and I had someone pray over my legs and feet as I have severe pain from jogging.  Within seconds after the prayer I felt something go through my legs and the pain went away.  I am able to stand straight and walk with no pain.  A blessing.  May we all continue to receive blessings.

Tifton
              United States
              Member #148125
              October 23, 2013
              243 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2013, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I'm interested!

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2013, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , great story to hear of getting a wining money 3 times ina row then legs getting healed , that's how God operates , in bunches , and you will recieve even more blessings in the days ahead , in fact everyone will be blessed fiancially and abundantlys and healthy in the days and weks ahead and now. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge without buying a lottery ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , first and formost 7 will hit by Friday , stay away from 18 for it will be bigger on Monday , 7 and 12 are likely to hit if you play 12 straight , 18 is a number to play Friday , stay with it , play 18 straight and 12 stop , that's it.

Ok , it's Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone else keep posting your blessings and winnings so that we can all win more and greater and everyone reading it will be blessed with a miracle too , testimony brings on miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                  Wilmington, NC
                  United States
                  Member #130031
                  July 4, 2012
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2013, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I had a blessed week.  I found $5.00, I played 14 and won $25.00, two days later I received $50.00 unexpected and I had someone pray over my legs and feet as I have severe pain from jogging.  Within seconds after the prayer I felt something go through my legs and the pain went away.  I am able to stand straight and walk with no pain.  A blessing.  May we all continue to receive blessings.

Awesome!  PartyThis is the thread of GOOD NEWS! And we love it, whether it is financial or something else.

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2013, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I bless everyone today for good fortune and wealth and may you all be blessed healthy and wise and God grants you everything abundant that you deserve. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I am going to win big today , I will win 1000 dollars in my bank account Friday for sure , God bless me and all that is willed apon for I will play no more and just recieve God's abundance mightly and will recieve cash Tuesday for  , God Bless !!!

Ok , this is Dan. Ha Ha , now that's what I call a God blessing , read and enjoy , it's a gift from God for sure. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan.

United States
                      Member #114502
                      August 1, 2011
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I pray that wealth only goes to a particular group needs to be permanetly erased.

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 7 came out in the lucky sum in the 3 pick here today in NY , those were one one of the numbers God picked 2 days ago. God is Good. I bless everyone today for you all deserve it , I bless you all 1000 times fold for everyone with health prosperity and abundance and lots of money !!! Ok , I'm going to let God tale over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you all today for we are gonna hit big today , 12 and 17 are going to hit , stay with it till Friday and watch what happens , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone else keep posting your blessings and winnings so that we can all win huge and more and everyone reading it will be blessed with a miracle too , God Bless !!! Dan.

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2013, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I will bless you all today for you deserve it for you shall be rich with all desires and wealth and beauty and blessing to s all !!!. Ok , I 'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with a number that will be for 17 will come out and play it straight , for 18 will follow Sunday , play both numbers and see what happens , I will play both numbers for Friday , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , that was short but powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: December 12, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I  bless you all today and have a wonderful blessing for wealth and love and health for you all deserve it under God's love !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with the nimner 12 and 14 for they will hit Saturday and Friday , play both numbers and stop , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one from God but powerful. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th which is God's number and something wonderfull is going to happen to all of us tomorrow , so be prepared , it should be good !!! I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                              Wilmington, NC
                              United States
                              Member #130031
                              July 4, 2012
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: December 13, 2013, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I  bless you all today and have a wonderful blessing for wealth and love and health for you all deserve it under God's love !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with the nimner 12 and 14 for they will hit Saturday and Friday , play both numbers and stop , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one from God but powerful. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th which is God's number and something wonderfull is going to happen to all of us tomorrow , so be prepared , it should be good !!! I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Thank You Dan for being the channel for all of us...Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Page 56 of 103