Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 52 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2013, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , glad to be back , it's such a blessing for sure. I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go -

I will congradulate you , today your gonna see a blessing from me , 12 will hit and Frday will be 12 & 13 , 12 & 13 will hit again today play both numbers for an oppurtunity to play , that's  it.

Money comes to me abundantly , I love money and money comes to me abuntaly , 1200 dollars is coming to me right now in my hands , 1200 is my maxium and I will be grateful for it , I see all the the dollar bills hitting my hand like a magnet , 1200 dollars is like a magnet to me , I am rich in abundance for 1200 dollars is mine. I see cash flowing in the bank and in my register for it is God's sake that I win my money , I see 1200 dollar bills stacked on the floor next to the table in front of me with a registered card saying thankyou. I see great wealth apon me and a maxium credit card of 1200 dollars payed in full to me in everyway. 1200 dollars is mine for sure Halugghh , Amen !!!

Ok folks , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your winnings and blessings so that you can win bigger and more and others can be blessed reading it for miracles will come to them. God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 712 hit midday 2 pick here in NY and God said play 12 & 13 so 12 paired would have won if played , another good pick from God. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , hear I go -

I want to congradulate you all in winning today for I will help you decide your fututre , first of all you have to play your numbers correctly to win , play 12 & 17 for those are the numbers that will play.

Money is coming to me abundantly , I have 12,000 dollars in my pocket right now , for I am a winner and rich and full of money , I have 12,000 dollars in my hand and I play to win. I am rich , I succeed in everything that I do , for I am a winner , I play to win , money comes to me left and right of me , I have power to draw in wealth like you don't believe. Money is in my hands , I have 1000,'s of dollars waiting for me in my cup and my bank. My bank check is overflowing , I am filled with the Holy Spirit , God has sent me to be wealthy in every way , the Angels stand and give me strength and direction and wealth in everyway. I have 1000's of dollars in my pocket right now , I see it forming and multiply just like Jesus multiplied the fish & the loaves to the 1000's of people. Money is attracted to me and I am abuntaly filled to the cup with gold coins and green cash and wealth , Halughhh !!! , Amen.

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be beack tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your blessinsg and winnings so that you can be blessed further and bigger and others reading can be blessed with miracles while reading it. Testimony brings miracles. God Bless , Dan !!!

South Carolina and North Carolina
      United States
      Member #2537
      October 16, 2003
      10 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2013, 3:41 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dan for your posts.  I feel so much energy when I read your posts.  I won $100.00 yesterday. It was a blessing.  The number 5 is really hot and it came to me at the last minute to play it.  Your post on November 5th it said to play 7 and 18 straight that Thursday I missed it.  I felt so much energy that Thursday morning I could not understand why.  Something told me to check pick 3.  It fell 817 straight in NC on that Thursday, November 7th.  I was excited but next time when I feel that much energy I will pay attention.  Thanks again Dan for your posts.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
        Wilmington, NC
        United States
        Member #130031
        July 4, 2012
        199 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2013, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dan for your posts.  I feel so much energy when I read your posts.  I won $100.00 yesterday. It was a blessing.  The number 5 is really hot and it came to me at the last minute to play it.  Your post on November 5th it said to play 7 and 18 straight that Thursday I missed it.  I felt so much energy that Thursday morning I could not understand why.  Something told me to check pick 3.  It fell 817 straight in NC on that Thursday, November 7th.  I was excited but next time when I feel that much energy I will pay attention.  Thanks again Dan for your posts.

LOVE YOUR GOOD NEWS! Congratulations on your $100 win!  Party

I'm a big beleiver of following the energy and paying attention to God's voice. As I have been learning, it's a quiet voice...a still voice...but full of energy and if we aren't paying attention, we miss it. I pray every day that I am always consciously aware of God's voice - I don't want to miss anything...

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

United States
          Member #114502
          August 1, 2011
          651 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2013, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

trying to gain wealth through lottery and gambling is too complicated. i pray for instability in the super rich. they shouldnot be able to have they much gain on people and reign that long. the top super rich should have their wealth change hands or lose it.'amen

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 12 & 17 hit both in the lucky sums in the 3 & 4 pick here in NY and God mention those numbers yesterday. Congradulations to the person who won 100 dollars , that's the key - if you feel a lot of energy or giddyness ( Joy ) on something , that's God pumping energy into you to manifest the miracle. It's subtle but there. Ok , As for the person who made the prayer for the super rich to lose their wealth and share it , that is and what will happen in the days ahead. God is activating his angels to distribute the wealth to the masses , were're entering into a golden age pretty soon , stay tuned , Ha Ha , Ok , I 'm going to let God take over my handwrting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to cogradulate you all in winning for I am king of all desires. We will win togeteher for I am King of all Heaven , shall we play to win , yes , I think so , let's play 12 and 15 and 17 , those are two numbers that will be present today !!!

I am abundatly rich , I feel the wealth inside of me as I play the lotto , gambling is just a mere thought for I win all the time , I will win 100,000s of dollars of my army of wealth. I am blessed beyond belief , I have thousands of dollars coming to me for real today in a form of a packaged envelope , 1200 dollars will be distributed to me from this envelope , I feel the money in my hands now , I smell the cash and feel the cash , I am rich of my birthright. God hands me my money and protects in everyway from all evil. I feel the money in my hands , I am rich , 1000's of dollars come to me in a from of a check , I can feel 10,000 dollars in my hand as I get a call from an Angel of God who will give me my money. 100,000 dollars come to me easily , miracously from the Angels of The Lord in Heaven in the money Heaven room down to physical Earth , I am rich beyond belief , the universe hears me , the money comes to me , I am Free !!! Amen !!!

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessing so you can be blessed further and stronger and others reading it will be blessed with a miracle , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
              Member #118609
              November 4, 2011
              931 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 12 & 17 hit both in the lucky sums in the 3 & 4 pick here in NY and God mention those numbers yesterday. Congradulations to the person who won 100 dollars , that's the key - if you feel a lot of energy or giddyness ( Joy ) on something , that's God pumping energy into you to manifest the miracle. It's subtle but there. Ok , As for the person who made the prayer for the super rich to lose their wealth and share it , that is and what will happen in the days ahead. God is activating his angels to distribute the wealth to the masses , were're entering into a golden age pretty soon , stay tuned , Ha Ha , Ok , I 'm going to let God take over my handwrting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to cogradulate you all in winning for I am king of all desires. We will win togeteher for I am King of all Heaven , shall we play to win , yes , I think so , let's play 12 and 15 and 17 , those are two numbers that will be present today !!!

I am abundatly rich , I feel the wealth inside of me as I play the lotto , gambling is just a mere thought for I win all the time , I will win 100,000s of dollars of my army of wealth. I am blessed beyond belief , I have thousands of dollars coming to me for real today in a form of a packaged envelope , 1200 dollars will be distributed to me from this envelope , I feel the money in my hands now , I smell the cash and feel the cash , I am rich of my birthright. God hands me my money and protects in everyway from all evil. I feel the money in my hands , I am rich , 1000's of dollars come to me in a from of a check , I can feel 10,000 dollars in my hand as I get a call from an Angel of God who will give me my money. 100,000 dollars come to me easily , miracously from the Angels of The Lord in Heaven in the money Heaven room down to physical Earth , I am rich beyond belief , the universe hears me , the money comes to me , I am Free !!! Amen !!!

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessing so you can be blessed further and stronger and others reading it will be blessed with a miracle , God Bless , Dan !!!

Will practice the visionary.  I have been watching the numbers on paper, 7 has played a few times.

Thank you Heavenly Father and Danban. Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2013, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Hope you have a blessed day today and all is well. I bless you all. I will let God take over my handwriiting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will be blessed today for I have money coming to me , all is well today I have found peace in me and all is well today 12 numbers will come out today 14 is an even number , play it and see what happens.

Ok , this is Dan , that was a short one from God but very powerful. I will be beack tomorrow to add more power and other post your blessings and winnings so you can blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed while readinng it to recieve miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                  Newport News, VA
                  United States
                  Member #144545
                  July 8, 2013
                  971 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2013, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Hope you have a blessed day today and all is well. I bless you all. I will let God take over my handwriiting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will be blessed today for I have money coming to me , all is well today I have found peace in me and all is well today 12 numbers will come out today 14 is an even number , play it and see what happens.

Ok , this is Dan , that was a short one from God but very powerful. I will be beack tomorrow to add more power and other post your blessings and winnings so you can blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed while readinng it to recieve miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

Greetings everyone, I am so excited to hear so many great testimonies.  I am blessed to read DanBan's thread and to see that the manifestation of God being shown in so many ways.  The power of God is real; the best thing to do to see the wealth we are all desiring is to keep our faith activated!  I am believing God for a $25,000 check to be in my hand.  Feeling the money in my hand; crisp bills, enjoying the feeling of having a large sum of cash to help others and myself.  I would love to bring a few smiles to some folks during this season of giving, love, peace, joy and good cheer!  May everyone be continuously blessed. Agape

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                    usa
                    United States
                    Member #89197
                    April 2, 2010
                    2817 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2013, 12:53 am - IP Logged

just give me the number for Illinois tomorrow and I will feel the blessing's..........thanks Big Grin Angel

United States
                      Member #139735
                      March 2, 2013
                      669 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2013, 1:50 am - IP Logged

just give me the number for Illinois tomorrow and I will feel the blessing's..........thanks Big Grin Angel

Lol I'm right there with ya I will win big in IL

Benin city
                        Nigeria
                        Member #148997
                        November 17, 2013
                        1 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2013, 5:48 am - IP Logged

Am intersted in playing Nigeria lotto can you be of help?

Wilmington, NC
                          United States
                          Member #130031
                          July 4, 2012
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

NC got 135 Fri Eve (11/15). Then on Saturday we got213  - that good ole 12 pair and 13 pair.

I missed it because I was focused on sumsBang Head. I've been battling a cold and using it as an excuse to skip my daily meditations. When I don't meditate, my thoughts are not as clear. Lesson learned...I'll catch it next time. With the lotto, you have to explore ALL the possibilites!

Alright Folks...Expect miracles and blessings. Be the miracle and blessing.Wink

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
                            United States
                            Member #130031
                            July 4, 2012
                            199 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Greetings everyone, I am so excited to hear so many great testimonies.  I am blessed to read DanBan's thread and to see that the manifestation of God being shown in so many ways.  The power of God is real; the best thing to do to see the wealth we are all desiring is to keep our faith activated!  I am believing God for a $25,000 check to be in my hand.  Feeling the money in my hand; crisp bills, enjoying the feeling of having a large sum of cash to help others and myself.  I would love to bring a few smiles to some folks during this season of giving, love, peace, joy and good cheer!  May everyone be continuously blessed. Agape

Touching and agreeing with you on this...may you receive MORE than what you are asking for!Big Smile

United States
                              Member #114502
                              August 1, 2011
                              651 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2013, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

hallejuhah. in 2 weeks time . i have won 3 times . and i looking and need more amen

Page 52 of 103