Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 53 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Helloe everyone , Dan is back . Great to read all the testimonals today of winners and blessings as for the new comers to this post with your questions just read my God posts  , by reading it you will be blessed fiancially either through the lottery or some other way , all you have to do is read it , it contains power in itself for a blessing. I bless everyone and you will all be rich in your wildest dreams both money and spiritually and physically and be forever happy Amen !!! I will now let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless everyone today , you will be blessed 1000 times and more for I am the King of all desires , you will be blessed abundantly , for I am the King , be my servant and I will bless you , lets go for a take here , 18 times I have said play 2 for that will be the case , you will play 2 tonight and 7 and 13 and that's it , Amen. 17 is a magical number it will play 7 time plus 14 more will play when you play it 8 times. That's it

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , everyone else post you blessings and winnings and you will be bleesed further and bigger and everyone reading it will be blessed with a miracle too. God Bless , Dan !!!

titia79's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #139468
    February 23, 2013
    465 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I Wish everybody the best of luck AMEN!

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2013, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

i would uplift the limits people tell me that i cant win that many times a month.

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I bless everyone today for they will win huge becuse you deserve it , money will come to you from Heaven gaureenteed , Amen !!!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my writing so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today I want to congradulate you on your wins for today you will win big , play 7 , 17 times and stop !!!

Ok , that was a short one from God but extrememly powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so that you can win bigger and greater and all that are reading it will be blessed too. God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I want to bless you all and have as much money you can grasp forever !!! For God is ever good , you will all be blessed garuennteed !!! Ok , I 'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say that you will all be congradulated today for winning is all that you need , I will bless you all today with a winner number that is gaureenteed to lose , play with me for I will give you the winning the number , 12 , 16 , 14 , 8 , 9 , 6 , that's it - I will play these numbers Friday and win for sure God Bless !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , looks like Mega & lotto numbers to me , Ha Ha !!! but mayby not. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so that we can all win huge and bigger and everyone reading it will be blessed too. God Bless , Dan !!!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
            Member #118609
            November 4, 2011
            931 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I want to bless you all and have as much money you can grasp forever !!! For God is ever good , you will all be blessed garuennteed !!! Ok , I 'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say that you will all be congradulated today for winning is all that you need , I will bless you all today with a winner number that is gaureenteed to lose , play with me for I will give you the winning the number , 12 , 16 , 14 , 8 , 9 , 6 , that's it - I will play these numbers Friday and win for sure God Bless !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , looks like Mega & lotto numbers to me , Ha Ha !!! but mayby not. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so that we can all win huge and bigger and everyone reading it will be blessed too. God Bless , Dan !!!!

Interesting numbers, they look like birthday numbers but I think I will play them for Friday.  Thank you Heavenly Father and Danban.  Good luck to all for tonite's PB drawing.  Blue Angel

vholling's avatar - batman38

United States
              Member #111200
              May 20, 2011
              951 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2013, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Im with you

vholling's avatar - batman38

United States
                Member #111200
                May 20, 2011
                951 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Helloe everyone , Dan is back . Great to read all the testimonals today of winners and blessings as for the new comers to this post with your questions just read my God posts  , by reading it you will be blessed fiancially either through the lottery or some other way , all you have to do is read it , it contains power in itself for a blessing. I bless everyone and you will all be rich in your wildest dreams both money and spiritually and physically and be forever happy Amen !!! I will now let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless everyone today , you will be blessed 1000 times and more for I am the King of all desires , you will be blessed abundantly , for I am the King , be my servant and I will bless you , lets go for a take here , 18 times I have said play 2 for that will be the case , you will play 2 tonight and 7 and 13 and that's it , Amen. 17 is a magical number it will play 7 time plus 14 more will play when you play it 8 times. That's it

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , everyone else post you blessings and winnings and you will be bleesed further and bigger and everyone reading it will be blessed with a miracle too. God Bless , Dan !!!

i dont understand when you say play 2 and 7 and 13 what game are you playing?

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2013, 7:45 am - IP Logged

i dont understand when you say play 2 and 7 and 13 what game are you playing?

Hi , looks like your a new commer to this post , just play those numbers if you feel God tells you to play those numbers and what games to play , he'll guide you , the numbers apply to many people and diffrent situations , if you don't know how to feel God or listen to him then don't play the numbers instead just read my posts anyway when it concerns a blessing , the post have a energy to them that will bless you other ways fiancially instead of the lottery , you can go back all the way to page 13 to now in this posts and see all the people who either won money in the lotteries or got blessed another way. Many people won lots of money or blessed just by reading my posts.

Best

Dan

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: November 21, 2013, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , 12 & 16 came out in the 5 pick and 16 came out lucky sum in the 3 pick here in NY , those were 3 numberser God picked from yesterday out of 6 numbers. I bless you all thatt you win today and get money that is due to you from God like you deserve , You are rich and know God Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go.

I want to congradulate you all in your winnings for you will know God and his power , first I would like to say that 7 will blow up big tonight and tommorrow , play 7 for now , that's it , 12 will hit soon and mayby 13 but that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be back tommorrow to add more power and everyone post your blessings and winnings so that you can win bigger and greater & more and everyone that reads it wil be blessed with a miracle too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello , Dan is back. I bless you all with great winnings in the lotteries and other means of money income and health and prosperity for you deserve under God , You are all happy and good , Ha Ha !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go -

I want to congradulate you all in winning with me , for you shall be blessed tonight , for I will call your name , 7 is the place to be , play it 7 times 8 and see what happens , 6 is possibble but 7 is the place to be , play it twice and see what happens , 7 is an angel number of course , play it. Play 6 if you like but 7 is the place to be , 12 and 15 are starters for your heart but 8 is great if you play it straight , so play 7 and then stop.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everybody post your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed by reading it too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2013, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Looks like God pulled through again , got 60 dollars yesterday miracously out of thin air , really. I needed to pay my internet bill which was 60 dollars , God told me to hang on to it and talk to the cable people for an exstension for a week since I needed it , I thought about it then decided to pay anyway , in the bible it saids pay all debts as best you can and God will supply your needs so I payed the 60 dollars to the internet company and then when I came back from shopping I found out I recieved exactly 60 dollars from another company that owed me on my card , talk about God into quick action , Ha Ha !!! I always found that if you do what God saids he will bless you with a miracle but sometimes I found out you can disagree with God on how to do something as long as your intentions are good and true and he'll fix the situation quickly the way you did it. Amazing , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today for I am rich with full of desire and money , I will bless you all today , for I am king of all desires Amen , let me say that 7 will hit today and 4 will come out , play 8 and 12 and leave it alone , that't it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone else post your winnings and blessing so that we can all be blessed further and bigger and others reading it will be blessed to , God Bless , Dan !!!

Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #141093
                          April 4, 2013
                          105 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Had a dream last night that my father and my aunt and I were going to New York. I added all the ages together and it gave me 202 straight to New York. Thank you Lord!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                            Wilmington, NC
                            United States
                            Member #130031
                            July 4, 2012
                            199 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2013, 9:05 am - IP Logged

NC got the 16 pair in our eve Pick 3 draw and double 8's in our midday Pick 3 draw. The 6 & 8 cam in our eve Pick 4 draw.

I caught the 16 pair last night (winning number 165). Party

Who else has some good news to share?

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                              Member #118609
                              November 4, 2011
                              931 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2013, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

NC got the 16 pair in our eve Pick 3 draw and double 8's in our midday Pick 3 draw. The 6 & 8 cam in our eve Pick 4 draw.

I caught the 16 pair last night (winning number 165). Party

Who else has some good news to share?

None here but I am still hopeful.  Blue Angel Played the numbers on MM last nite, nt one number hit.

You, on the other hand are having great luck, congratulations.

Page 53 of 103