Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 55 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2013, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

what about illinois

It doe'snt matter , just play the numbers regardless what ever location your in , by playing it , your showing God your faith and he will reward you , God Bless !!! Dan

South Carolina and North Carolina
    United States
    Member #2537
    October 16, 2003
    10 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I won $40.00 today.  A blessing.  So much excitement and energy.  May we all receive blessings.

I missed out on 11/23/13 post to stay alert on the number 12 to play that Monday. It came out that Monday.  I will stay focus the next time.

Thanks again Dan for your posts.

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 11 & 14 hit both lucky sum in the 4 pick and 11 hit lucky sum in the 3 pick here in NY past 2 days just as God predicted to play those numbers that I posted , God is good. I hop everyonehad a good Thanksgiving and I bless ever everyone a million times for weathy , prosperity , money and health , Halaughhh !!! Ok , I 'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless everyone with money to spare for you shall win the lottery today in a matter of fact you will win the way God has planned it , for it will take a miracle to win the way you want to , I will bless you with 3 numbers , they will bless you signifantly , 12 , 18 and 5 , that;s it , play those numbers and win , Amen !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your blessings and winnings so that you can win bigger and more and others can be blessed with a miracle by reading it , testimonies brings on more miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        1048 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Niche.

Thank you God and DanBan.  Continued blessings for all.

Bahamas
          Member #89731
          April 14, 2010
          6 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2013, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Am still waiting whats the hold up?

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I bless you all today with money and health and good will for all of you will be blessed today and forever , Gaureenteed , Halughhh !!!. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today for I will give you all that you need , bless me 4 times and you will see the mighty power of God at your will , manifestation is real if you believe , let's win together , bless you that I play a number of 5 and 6 and 12  , that's it , 14 will pass Monday , no more !!!

Ok , this is Dan. That was a another shrot one from God but powerfull. I will be back tomorow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so that we can all win huge and bigger and others reading it will be blessed too by reading it. God Bless , Dan !!!

1977's avatar - flower2
              st. pete
              United States
              Member #6680
              September 3, 2004
              1227 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

"God lets bring back some LOVE and OBSTACLES to be eliminated for US and ALL"

A repeat prayer

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello evrybody , Dan is back. 12 came out in the lucky sum 3 pick & 14 lucky sum in the 4 pick here today in NY , the numbers God picked yesterday that I posted , God is good. I bless you all fiancially and healthy and keep on blessing you all with great wealth and satisfaction in the eyes of the lord in Heaven. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today I want to bless you all for it is written that stone turns into water , let's say that 5 will come out today , it play straight for 6 is the number to play and 7 is forever , 12 & 13 are forerunners in wealth just a s 6 is to play on the 13th of Friday as we play 12 and 8 for 6 will come out , that's it. God Bless !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and for everyone to post your winnings and blessings so thatwe can win bigger and greater and by others reading it , they will be blessed too by a miracle , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , some of the numbers God picked yesterday came out in the 3 & 4 pick here in NY today even though they were'nt winning numbers complete still 2 of the numbers were present. I hope you have a blessed day and I bless you all with great wealth and happiness and health , which you a ll deserve , Amen !!! I will let God now take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , 14 will hit the  same as 6 and 12 , play both numbers today and see what happens , 12 will hit Friday and 14 will stop !!! That's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , short but sweet from God , the short one are always powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your winnings and blessings so that we can all win huge and bigger and more and others will also be blessed by reading it , I was blessed today in recieving money which I reall needed , Thank you God , you always pull through !!!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , dan is back. 14 hit lucky sum in the 4 pick here in NY today , one of the numbers God picked yesterday , God is good. Ok , I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today for 14 will hit today and 17 will follow , play 14 and 17 both and see what happens , today I will bless you all today with 17 and 18 and see what happens it play , Stop !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I bless you all with great abundance and you will all win regardless of the situation , for God is always good to you , Amen . I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also evryone post you blessings and winnings so that we can be blessed even more and everyne reading it will be blessed too. God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , 12 & 17 hit the lucky sum in the 3 pick here in NY , those were the numbers picked in the past 2 days , God know everything , Ha Ha !!!. I bless you all and may you recieve great wealth and abundance and happiness !!! Ok , I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , 14 will hit tonight and that's it !!!

This is Dan , that was a really short one but then again since no one is posting the past few days mayby he's lighting a spark for you all , Ha Ha !!! I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so that we can all win bigger and more and also everyone readin it will be blessed with a miracle too. God Bles , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I bless you all like always and forever and you will recieve money from all sources and be wealthy , gaureenteed Amen. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriiting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today for you are winners , I want to say first of all that all of you who are reading this will blessed in many ways for I am the king of all desires , I will bless you all with 12 , play this number and see what happens , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win , God Bless !!! Dan

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                          Member #118609
                          November 4, 2011
                          1048 Posts
                          Posted: December 5, 2013, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I bless you all like always and forever and you will recieve money from all sources and be wealthy , gaureenteed Amen. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriiting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today for you are winners , I want to say first of all that all of you who are reading this will blessed in many ways for I am the king of all desires , I will bless you all with 12 , play this number and see what happens , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win , God Bless !!! Dan

I was blessed yesterday with a sale!  Thank you God and DanBan.  I look forward to more blessings and blessings for others on this thread.  Anyone else have anything to report?  Good luck on the monster mega and p drawings this weekend.Blue Angel

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                            Member #106923
                            February 27, 2011
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: December 5, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I was blessed yesterday with a sale!  Thank you God and DanBan.  I look forward to more blessings and blessings for others on this thread.  Anyone else have anything to report?  Good luck on the monster mega and p drawings this weekend.Blue Angel

Not much here lejardin.  Same ole'.  Still reading though.  Won $20 on a scratch-off, though I spent more than that doing it.  Does that count as a win or a loss?  I know, I know... Is the glass half full or half empty.  I'm thinking a glass that is completely full leaves no doubt, and allows others a taste.  I'll have one of those, proverbial style, involving a Brinks truck.Yes Nod

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Merlin123's avatar - BigMerlinAvatar1
                              On the Savannah River
                              United States
                              Member #148121
                              October 23, 2013
                              56 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2013, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Good Morning,

Dan just wanted to say thanks for your powerful faith based thread.

One morning I stumbled upon your thread about a month ago.

I understood the power of prayer but was not using it to get my lotto blessing that were waiting for me..god is good dan.

I am in a place right now where I expect to hit every day.

I Have hit several str888ts and box hits in the last month.

Here is my number for today -play in any state  869

Dan

Thanks brother

be blessed

Merlin 

Happy Holidays to you all

Praise the Lord...

Lets win some money Folks!!!

Page 55 of 103