Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 51 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
Wilmington, NC
United States
Member #130031
July 4, 2012
199 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2013, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Hello, Dan

Thank you for starting and keeping the positive messages flowing..You have said many times that we can win without buying a ticket... At first, I wondered how is this possible. However, I began to see on many ocassions that you are correct.

Last Saturday, my mother won $3100, and she shared some of the winnings with my husband and me. What a blessing!

Good luck to you, Dan and everyone.

Winning without buying a ticket is so gratifying. Congratulations!Party

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2013, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , Ha Ha , glad to see we got two winners on this post one for getting money from relative who won lottery and then giving some to you , that's what you call winning the lottery without buying a ticket and also the other winner for buying two tickets and hitting the quick pick just as God said to buy two tickets , that's the way to do it , Ha Ha !!! - Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will win the lottery tonight , buy me two tickets and be there , it will do you well to buy two tickets and be there , I will win for you just as David slayed the lion Amen. I want you to buy two tickets and play three times , that's it !!!

I am abundant , I am full of wealth , money comes to me fluidly as David became King of Isreal , Thousands of dollars are coming to me now , great wealth indeed will overflow my cup , money comes to me as great riches. I have 100's and 1000's of dollars coming now , in my hand , flowing abundantly as the Angels hand it to me on a silver platter straight from the money room in Heaven , Halaughh !!! I am rich full of wealth , the Angels bring me 1000's of dollars in my hand as abundant as King Solomon was the richest man ever , my cup overflowest to me and all that read this post , this is the begining of the new miracles of Johova God our Father in Heaven , God miracously puts money in my hands now , just as Jesus multiplied the fish and loaves to thousands of people , I smell the bread & the fish and THE MONEY , Halaughhh !!! AMEN !!!

Ok folks , this is Dan again , I know money is coming to me know without a doubt , I recieved 200 dollars today and I know that was because of yesterdays post God wrote. I will be back tomorrow to add more power so we can all win , also add your posts of blessings and winnings so that we can all be blessed further and bigger and other will have miracles happen to them by reading it , God Bless , Dan !!!

Freedom777's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Virginia
      United States
      Member #133410
      September 29, 2012
      163 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Winning without buying a ticket is so gratifying. Congratulations!Party

Thank you and congratulations on the 555 easy pick...Wow!

$$ provides more freedom, options and choices.

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2013, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Got blessed to day with 18 dollars again because what God wrote yesterday of getting money from bessings , it going to be more in the days and weeks ahead gaurenteed !!! I'm gonna worship now and bring God into the writing for more money for all of us , here I go -

I will bless you all today , today we are going to have fun , I want you to buy 3 tickets for Monday and you shall be rich , that's it. You will be blessed.

I am rich and full of abundance , money is coming to me in a form of lottery tickets worth 2000 dollars and more and 1000's of dollars more , more money comes to me than ever because I am rich and the son of God , 1000's of dollars of lottery tickets worth full of Gold is manifesting to me now from The Angels in Heaven and blessing me with those 1000's of dollars of lottery tickets that are forming into my hand right now , King Solomon the richest man ever who was blessed by God is blessing us right now the angel of wealth is blessing us under the lamb of God thousands of dollars worth of lottery tickets in my and our hands now , oh blissfully the angels sing as we have the winning lottery tickets in our hands , oh blessed God ought thou , you are the greatest , money comes to a form of check from the lottery office worth 1000's of dollars straight from Heaven from the money & lottery room in heaven , Adam & Eve picked the fruit and we pic the winning lottery tickets from Heaven thanks to the angels & God Jesus christ who was a rich man himself and blesses us abundantly , feeling the money , smelling the lotttery and money and touching the money and winning lottery tickets to us , Oh Happy Day , when Jesus The Christ walked on the water at Galie , I  am walking on money , money , just as Christ walkes on the water , Halaughh !!! , Amen.

Oh everybody , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your winnings and blessings so that you can be blessed further and bigger and others reading it will be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
          Newport News, VA
          United States
          Member #144545
          July 8, 2013
          971 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Hey Dan, I'm listening. I am headed out to buy my two tickets and when I win, I will most definitly spread the wealth and be rich in everyway.

NC got 555 last night and I actually got it as a quick pick last night. I was shocked to see that it was the winning number. We've already had 555 and I didn't think it would come back around. Sooo fantastic!

Let's all win...everybody, report your blessings...we LOVE to read GOOD NEWS...

Expect Miracles and Blessings and then Be the Miracle and Blessing!Wink

Hit em big msjthewinner...I thank you for sharing your prayers...many blessings and peace be with you

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2013, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I bought 2 tickets & played 3 times just like God said to do , out of those tickets , 2 of the numbers came out and missed by one , so what , Ha Ha !!! I know for a fact that I did what God told me to do , and I will get back my money 1000 fold ( Deuteronomy 1:11 / give and be blessed 1000 times fold return ) for some other source , giving money to the lottery goes to children's schools in the States that the lottery is played in , so I gave to help children and will be blessed 1000 fold retrun. I remember God told me to by some lottery tickets around 3 weeks ago and the tickets did'nt come out but a week later I recieved money from a friend , she just gave it to me , and I also recieved other blessings to from other sources the folowing week , God is good , just do what God saids from the post that I write  and gaureenteed you will get your blessing in return. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go -

I will grant you favor for I am king of all desires , I will pay you 500 dollars and more you will recieve a check in the mail by tomorrow evening for sure , pay your didvidends for you will be rich , I will pay you 500 dollars and more and you will recieve a check from an institution fror 500 more , garureenteed, Amen , be blessed and be well for God has granted you favor for your good deed , Amen !!!

I am recieving tons of beautiful money , the money is falling to me in my hands , like water , beautiful golden money like a golden river from Heaven , the angels of provision are granting me my 500 , 1000 , 10,000 , 100,000s dollars from heaven , they are multiplying it just like Jesus the Christ multiplied the fish and bread loaves to the masses of people and they all had their food , thank the Lord , money is flowing to me abuntaly , 100,000 of thousands of dollars flow into my hand from the money room in Heaven from the spirit dimension right into the physical dimension , teleported just like Ezekle teleported to Heaven. I recive cash this week in form of a check for 500 dollars and more , it is gratifying that I recieve this cash most beautifully and abundantly , as Jesus said speak and say to the mountain move and it will , as I'm speaking the money moves and pops right into my hands , Haluagghh !!! , Amen , Thank you Jesus Christ , Thank you GOd my Father.

Ok , this is Dan again , just do what God saids and the money will come , gaureenteed. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post your blessings and winnings so that you can blessed further and more bigger and others reading this post will be blessed and recieve miracles too. God Bless , Dan !!!

Canada
              Member #145146
              July 28, 2013
              9 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2013, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dan. Just sharing. I won $10 on the 6/49 last week and then played more tickets and won $20 on the 7/49 from last night. I also won $2 tonight on a scratch and win. I can feel the blessings flowing just as you said. I am allowing the abundance to flow and I know that there is a never ending stream of it flowing to all of us. We just have to allow it in.

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Glad to see we got another winner today on the posts from the lotteries , yes just let it flow and let the blessings come in , God is good , Ha Ha. Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all for winning today for you will hit big today for sure , play 1812 and that's it, for Friday I will grant your request and play for you , you will recieve cash in a form of 1800 dollars from the revunue and you will also revieve 1300 dollars requested earlier , I will play those numbers for you and pray that you win , play 1812.

I am abundantly blessed , money comes flowing to me like a tree growing in the woods , I am blessed abundantly , with great wealth on my fingertips , the money room in Heaven is opening up to me as the Angels sing , Halaughh !!! I feel the presence of the Lord as he give 500 dollars and more to me and all my associates , I can feel the dollars in my hand which runneth over , I am blessed in so many ways that it kills me with love , I feel those dollars in my hands and I am blessed to have all the cash in my hand by Friday this thursday this week. It comes in a form of a check and balance in my machine card also the cash is fluidly bouncing in my hand , I have more than I even asked for , and getting more each day as the Angels bring it to me , Haluaghhh !!! I fell the presence of the lord as he blesses me and other with full cash in our hands , in our bank accounts , in our wallets , in our credit cards , it's manifesting now abundantly through a miracle provision stated by God , Jesus Christ , Amen , it is happening now , creative miracle money , now.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone I want oyu to post your blessings and winnings so that you can be blessed further and bigger and others can recieve miracles by reading it to activate it , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                  Member #114502
                  August 1, 2011
                  673 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2013, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

i pray for a supernatural increase in my account and a big win to pay my debt without borrow money. better success on card game . that big win . i also like to see that royal flush hand  win amen

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , I bless you all and have a wonderfull year , everyone. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will win the lottery tonight , I will play four times , my method is to play a number that will win for us all , play 7 straight and 2 and 5 and 6 and that's it. Play all 7 numbers and play 13 for it will hit  7 and 13 and 4 will hit , play 7 and 13 and 4 , that's it.

I am abuntaly winning wealth in a great magnitude , money is coming to me in great wealth , 100s, 1000's of dollars in wealth in great magnitude , I am rich , my cup runneth over for I am rich , I recieve checks in the mail form Heaven and the angels , I recieve cash from the money room in Heaven straight from God and the heaven money room , I am abuntaly recieving cash bill of 1000's of dollars that are matarializing and telelporting down from Heaven to my hand in great quantities , I am recieving wealth like King Solomon recieves wealth from God , I am recieving money instatanously like Peter found the gold coin in the fishes mouth , money runs abuntlay to me in great wealth , I am filled with money and money attracts to me , Amen !!!

Ok folks , thi is Dan again. I will be beack tomorrow to add more power and everyone else do the same , post your blessings and winnings , Amen , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                      Member #114502
                      August 1, 2011
                      673 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2013, 6:32 am - IP Logged

i also pray for no more miss numbers. i miss 5 numbers so far by dropping and coming next day. thats not his will. i command the misses to be removed and no more loses and have numbers line up to see in my workout and win by his great supernaturalpowers  he shall remove these opposing forces who want me poor and miserable. amen and amen

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwrting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all for this week will be a special one , 6 & 12 will hit for sure and 5 will stay , play both numbers and see what happens,

I am abundantly rich , I feel the money coming in , I am full of wealth , 1200 dollars is about to be in my desposal , 1200 grand is my favorite number , I play for that number , 1200 dollars is coming into my account already as cash and filled with Gold , I can feel the dollars coming to me now as silver bills , 20,000 dollars is also coming to me , I feel them as silver coins outreached into my pocket , 1200 dollars plus 2000 dollars equals 1800 dollars and plays right into my pocket as gold hits my pocket I am blessed by God , I feel the money interchanging into my hands , I am rich and feel the silver dollars coming into my hand , God , silver is ny my pockets and I am rich in abundance , Haluggghh , Amen !!!

Ok folks , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and be rich , post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and stronger and others can be blessed by reading and have miracles happen to them too. God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                          Member #114502
                          August 1, 2011
                          673 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2013, 6:55 am - IP Logged

still need that supernatural swipe out are paid in full of my credit card balances to zero and supernatural increase in my checking account and protection for no more loses and to win off the funds i have amen

Wilmington, NC
                            United States
                            Member #130031
                            July 4, 2012
                            199 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2013, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwrting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all for this week will be a special one , 6 & 12 will hit for sure and 5 will stay , play both numbers and see what happens,

I am abundantly rich , I feel the money coming in , I am full of wealth , 1200 dollars is about to be in my desposal , 1200 grand is my favorite number , I play for that number , 1200 dollars is coming into my account already as cash and filled with Gold , I can feel the dollars coming to me now as silver bills , 20,000 dollars is also coming to me , I feel them as silver coins outreached into my pocket , 1200 dollars plus 2000 dollars equals 1800 dollars and plays right into my pocket as gold hits my pocket I am blessed by God , I feel the money interchanging into my hands , I am rich and feel the silver dollars coming into my hand , God , silver is ny my pockets and I am rich in abundance , Haluggghh , Amen !!!

Ok folks , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and be rich , post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and stronger and others can be blessed by reading and have miracles happen to them too. God Bless , Dan !!!

I love this prayer. I am adopting it right now. Those 5's hit in NC yesterday (Tuesday, 11-12-13). In our midday draw 051 hit in the Pick 3 and 5151 hit in the Pick 4. Then in the evening draw 2355 hit.

And get this - 051 is the sum of 6 and 5151 is the sum of 12

God is always showing up and showing out isn't he? We have I missed the midday draw...I simply didn't get a chance to get to the store. But I caught that 2355 in the evening.Big Smile

Expect Miracles and Blessings...Be the Miracle and Blessing!

So...what's your good news this week?

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
                              United States
                              Member #130031
                              July 4, 2012
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2013, 9:19 am - IP Logged

i also pray for no more miss numbers. i miss 5 numbers so far by dropping and coming next day. thats not his will. i command the misses to be removed and no more loses and have numbers line up to see in my workout and win by his great supernaturalpowers  he shall remove these opposing forces who want me poor and miserable. amen and amen

Amen!

Page 51 of 103