Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 45 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
georgia
United States
Member #135515
November 25, 2012
28 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Amen to all winners and may God continue to let his blessings flow to each and everyone, for he is a good God! I recieved 25.00 today without buying a ticket, hit 3 numbers on one qp mm, and 10.00 on a scratch off. I do recieve my Miracle Today Dan,and thanks to you and our Father God.

United States
    Member #37170
    April 11, 2006
    257 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2013, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Count me in

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2013, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , Ha Ha , God is on a roll this week , had another 2 winners today on this post one for 80 dollars in the 3 pick which included lucky sum 12 which God picked yesterday and also here in NY , 15 hit for the lucky sum in the 4 pick today which was the other number God picked for yesterday also the other person got blessed with money without buying a ticket , God is good !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win in the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all in a fine win today for 7 will come out and 3 will follow , try 7 and 8 paired for 13 will hit for Friday , act as though it will hit , 17 is a strong number today as of 18 and 12 , 13 will follow.

Ok , this is Dan again , that was a short one from God but extremely powerful. Try 7 today see what happens , that's coming from me through my soul and God again , Ha Ha !!! I will be back tomorrow to add more power so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , also post all your blessings an winning in this post so you can be blessed further and stronger and others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

nc
        United States
        Member #145744
        August 13, 2013
        60 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , Ha Ha , God is on a roll this week , had another 2 winners today on this post one for 80 dollars in the 3 pick which included lucky sum 12 which God picked yesterday and also here in NY , 15 hit for the lucky sum in the 4 pick today which was the other number God picked for yesterday also the other person got blessed with money without buying a ticket , God is good !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win in the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all in a fine win today for 7 will come out and 3 will follow , try 7 and 8 paired for 13 will hit for Friday , act as though it will hit , 17 is a strong number today as of 18 and 12 , 13 will follow.

Ok , this is Dan again , that was a short one from God but extremely powerful. Try 7 today see what happens , that's coming from me through my soul and God again , Ha Ha !!! I will be back tomorrow to add more power so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , also post all your blessings an winning in this post so you can be blessed further and stronger and others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

im in

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

This is video link is for ZORELLE but others can watch it too to use God's love to attract all that you want. God Bless !!!

Video link to attract money & things using Gods Love power  -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUApOvAanXI&list=PLPLACjJaNU_qGD0YOhjdDhfnczjHFdTgN&index=107

God Bless !!!

Dan

Brooklyn, NY
            United States
            Member #138754
            February 5, 2013
            1388 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

This is video link is for ZORELLE but others can watch it too to use God's love to attract all that you want. God Bless !!!

Video link to attract money & things using Gods Love power  -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUApOvAanXI&list=PLPLACjJaNU_qGD0YOhjdDhfnczjHFdTgN&index=107

God Bless !!!

Dan

Thanks for sharing on this vibrational level!! Namaste...

Amen & Amen

Rg~

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
              Newport News, VA
              United States
              Member #144545
              July 8, 2013
              971 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2013, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Greetings everyone.  I am here to spread the good news about what God has done.  I had quite a few wins last week; two in the pick 4 game and once in the pick 3.  After being down to nothing, God really showed up this week and showed me He was up to something.  I just want to encourage someone and say with God we always win.  He wants us to live in abundance in every area of our life; begin to feel His blessing with you every single day and you will be given everything you need to prosper and live victoriously!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                Wilmington, NC
                United States
                Member #130031
                July 4, 2012
                199 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2013, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Greetings everyone.  I am here to spread the good news about what God has done.  I had quite a few wins last week; two in the pick 4 game and once in the pick 3.  After being down to nothing, God really showed up this week and showed me He was up to something.  I just want to encourage someone and say with God we always win.  He wants us to live in abundance in every area of our life; begin to feel His blessing with you every single day and you will be given everything you need to prosper and live victoriously!

Wonderful! God is definitely showing up and showing out!  Wink

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

1977's avatar - flower2
                  st. pete
                  United States
                  Member #6680
                  September 3, 2004
                  1226 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2013, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

"God lets bring back some LOVE and OBSTACLES to be eliminated for US and ALL"

Smile

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2013, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , glad to see we got another posting of another person who won a few times this week with the 3 & 4 pick , also today here in NY 135 came out in midday 3 pick , God was right on this one again like he said yesterday to play 13 and he mentioned paired , God is on a roll , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today I want to congradulate you on your win today will win even bigger for I say unto you all shall win , let's say first 12 will hit and Friday pick 13 , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , this was short but pwerfull , play those 2 numbers and see what happens , God has been hot all week with his predictions that hit paired and lucky sums. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also post all your winnings and blessings no matter how small so you can be blessed further and bigger and others who read it shall be blessed the sam with miracle wins , testimony activates miracles , gaureenteed !!! God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2013, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back ,God is hot , yesterday here in NY 139 came out paired in evening 3 pick with the lucky sum 13 and 12 came out lucky sum in todays midday in the 3 pick, God was right on this one again like he said yesterday to play 13 and 12 he mentioned paired , God is on a roll , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Ok , congradulations to all who won today , 12 and 13 are sure to hit today , play it once and let it go , 12 and 13 will hit play it twice a day for sure.

Ok , God is on a roll , play the numbers and let them roll , Ha Ha !!!. I will beack tomorrow to add more power for all of us to be blessed and win in the lotteries and blessed fiancially in other ways besides the lotteries , alaso add you posts on any winnings and blessings you have recieved so you can be blessed more and bless others , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2013, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go -

I want to congradulate you all for bringing a winning attitude to th table , first I want to say believe that it is possible for you to win for it will hapeen regardless , money is like a toy , play with it and it's yours , try play all the time , it's your divine right to play , play with joy , that's it , if you play with joy , you will win for sure , try 7 and 17 and 8 , those two numbers should hit and 12 and 5 will hit tomorrow , 13 is a safe bet 12 and 13 for tomorrow , that's it !!!

Oh folks it's Dan again , I would like to say that God bless me today with more money outside the lotteries which was really great because I needed it , around 200 dollars and more , it came because I was in a joyful mood all week and even when I was sleeping in my dreams , THIS IS AN IMPORTANT KEY - you must have no down or negative thoughts on anything regardless what's happening to you , allways be joyfull and always say and think to your self , money is coming in from all sources , I enjoy having free time to what I want to do and money constantly coming to me , I LOVE IT. Do this throughout the day even before sleep so you can dream about it , and not just money but just happy thoughts of just playing and having fun and imagination what you love to do , this is the key , you'll start see in results in days and then after as long you keep up the Godly happy feelings. Ok I will be back tommorrow to add more power and aslo post all your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and bigger and others who read it will be blessed to , testimony activates miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

zorelle's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                          TEXAS
                          United States
                          Member #100137
                          November 6, 2010
                          72 Posts
                          Posted: October 9, 2013, 6:08 am - IP Logged

Dan,

Thank you for leading us to focus on all good things come from GOD. I won $50 Monday playing the Tx All or Nothing game. I had stopped playing after being excited when it first came out. Few years back I meditated constantly on a scripture and GOD placed that at the forefront of my mind after your email. So I played the game with all numbers adding up to 111. I went so far in my faith in GOD that after I bought ticket for morning draw I rode the bus to the Lottery Commission office in Dallas and waited for the drawing results.  Didnt win so I went to bearby Kroger and bought another with same numbers adding to 111. Then went back to parkinglot of TLC. Normally that game results are posted before the others.  The day drawing results of other games showed up on website but not this one. I was amused  believing I'd won. I finally had to call for results won $50 played again on evening won $10 on the hardest game to win...they say.  PRAISE GOD

Deuteronomy 1:11

May the Lord, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised.

Dan Ban ur tge man for keading us back to the giver of all good GOD! Blessings to you!

zorelle's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                            TEXAS
                            United States
                            Member #100137
                            November 6, 2010
                            72 Posts
                            Posted: October 9, 2013, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Dan,

Thank you for leading us to focus on all good things come from GOD. I won $50 Monday playing the Tx All or Nothing game. I had stopped playing after being excited when it first came out. Few years back I meditated constantly on a scripture and GOD placed that at the forefront of my mind after your email. So I played the game with all numbers adding up to 111. I went so far in my faith in GOD that after I bought ticket for morning draw I rode the bus to the Lottery Commission office in Dallas and waited for the drawing results.  Didnt win so I went to bearby Kroger and bought another with same numbers adding to 111. Then went back to parkinglot of TLC. Normally that game results are posted before the others.  The day drawing results of other games showed up on website but not this one. I was amused  believing I'd won. I finally had to call for results won $50 played again on evening won $10 on the hardest game to win...they say.  PRAISE GOD

Deuteronomy 1:11

May the Lord, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised.

Dan Ban the man for leading us back to the giver of all good GOD! Blessings to you!

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                              Newport News, VA
                              United States
                              Member #144545
                              July 8, 2013
                              971 Posts
                              Posted: October 9, 2013, 6:47 am - IP Logged

It is always a joy to see others winning and sharing the goodness of God on this thread...I won on yesterday as well.  Praise the Lord.  I started my morning meditating on gratitude, prosperity and abundance! It works to have a great spirit of expectation and to be full of joy and grateful for all things now...Be blessed on today everyone; I am praying for an increased amount of favor to you all...Peace and blessings

Page 45 of 103