Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 42 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
Wilmington, NC
United States
Member #130031
July 4, 2012
199 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , amazing to see from todays post I read that 6543 hit box in two states in the 4 picks from God's prediction that was made 10 days ago , God is good , Ha Ha . Ok , i'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Todays winner is 12 and 16 for it will hit tomorrow for sure , let's say 12 hits with a combination of 12 & 13 then today it should hit by 13 this year , say 12 hits then you should play 12 & 13 paired and straight to win , 13 is an option play for sure for it will by tomorrows stance , 13 is asure fire hit played by one tomorrow , play 12 and 13 paired straight and 13 sure fire win , I want to congradulate you all for playing and winning the lottery for it will hit for sure 12 pair by tomorrow and 13 for sure , that's it.

Ok folks , that was a good one by God , it is pretty self eveident on what he saids about the numbers. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and others can be blessed , God bless , Dan !!!

Hey Dan, 13, 12 and 16 were in my state's Pick 4 daytime draw on Saturday, Sept 21 - 3-6-1-2!  The nationwide Powerball Number was 13! The first number in the draw was 12! The winning Power Ball number was12-17-45-54-58 PB-13

I won $200 - I had 3 numbers plus the powerball. I chose 12-16-17-39-45 and PB 13.  Ohhhh so close! But I'll take that $200, thank you very much!Big Smile

I hope everyone else is catching these numbers in their states. The power of prayer and belief is just fantastic.Big Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2013, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

We got another winner from the post I read of some of the numbers that God posted yesterday , Ha Ha , so close , at least you got 3 numbers & 200 dollars , God is good , Ok , I'm goin to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Ok , I want to say congradulations for winning the state lottery is pure perfection in my book , 12 is non stop , 13 will follow , say 12 will hit , then stop , 13 is going to hits Friday possible , 13 will always be a favorite since Tuesday will bear , try 12 & 13 together for a huge win , which tells me a story of two guys who performed a miracle together by sayin the words at least 3 times , they won together by at least 3 times , I win everday , so close , I will win everyday , that's for sure , 12 will follow by 8 and 13 , say you want to play 3 times then follow the words closely and say them outloud so you can hear them , 12 is majestic and all four number wills follow in todays lottery , 12 will ignite a fire in the pockets of those who follow , and 13 will hit today for sure , say 12 & 13 closely together for thay will hit tomorrow and 13 will turn into 12 , stay in it and you will win , so close , 13 will fire and that's it.

Ok folks , that was a good one by God , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post all your winnings and blessings so that you can blessed further and others can be blessed. God bless , Dan !!!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2013, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Amen!!!!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6290 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2013, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I am walking in victory and by the blood of Jesus I claim all His riches through His divine favor.

For the honor and glory of God, all be blessed. Amen

Amen!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the looteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all for reading the post , I want to say that when you want to bet on a number , you must first ask where is it you want to be , I can help you solve your problems with one determination in mind and that is to be one with me and let go , for asking where you want to be is a first choice with me , by asking this question you can be granted favor in your lives with me , all that I ask is you to give me your time for that question then I will ask you how it will be , for starters let's say that you want to bet 500 dollars on a call like 2 dollars on a betting spree , you need to choose which betting option that you want to know exactly where you want to be , say I purchase a ticket for a few dollars , then where do you want to go with the ticket , I want to buy a few dollars worth then ask where do you want to be with that ticket , it's all in the way you ask from me , how much and where . I will place a few bets with you and then in the meantime you will ask me where you want to be with that ticket , it's that plain and simple , first I have a few questions , how much to you want to wager , then see the results , 12 is an option and 13 will follow , 16 and 4 and 12 again , try these three numbers and let them fall , you can bet all three , 16 - 12 -3 , that's it.

Ok folks , it's Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more powere and also everyone post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bless others , testimony brings on more miracles , God bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
            Wilmington, NC
            United States
            Member #130031
            July 4, 2012
            199 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the looteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all for reading the post , I want to say that when you want to bet on a number , you must first ask where is it you want to be , I can help you solve your problems with one determination in mind and that is to be one with me and let go , for asking where you want to be is a first choice with me , by asking this question you can be granted favor in your lives with me , all that I ask is you to give me your time for that question then I will ask you how it will be , for starters let's say that you want to bet 500 dollars on a call like 2 dollars on a betting spree , you need to choose which betting option that you want to know exactly where you want to be , say I purchase a ticket for a few dollars , then where do you want to go with the ticket , I want to buy a few dollars worth then ask where do you want to be with that ticket , it's all in the way you ask from me , how much and where . I will place a few bets with you and then in the meantime you will ask me where you want to be with that ticket , it's that plain and simple , first I have a few questions , how much to you want to wager , then see the results , 12 is an option and 13 will follow , 16 and 4 and 12 again , try these three numbers and let them fall , you can bet all three , 16 - 12 -3 , that's it.

Ok folks , it's Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more powere and also everyone post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bless others , testimony brings on more miracles , God bless , Dan !!!

Hey Dan, I'm meditating on this to see exactly what God is asking of us. For me it seems we need to be clearer on what we are asking for.

For example, I will often ask for and then envision myself winning $500 in my state's Pick 3 draw, but only play a set of numbers for $.50 in any order. The only amount I could possibly win is $40 if it is all single digits, $80 if it's a double and $250 if it's a trip. The Universe can't send me the $500 I'm hoping for because I haven't wagered the right amount and played the numbers in the right order.

Basically I am sending mixed signals and a creating a mixed up vibration. The Universe doesn't quite know what kind of "win" to send me! Smile

So I get it. I gotta clean up my vibration, my thoughts, and be clear on what I would like...

Looking for miracles and blessings today ya'll....Big Smile Miracles and Blessings...

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
              Long Island
              Bahamas
              Member #65783
              October 6, 2008
              1752 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

GOD'S PREDICTION?????????????????????

SORRY IF I AM STEPPING ON YOUR TOES - MASHING YOUR CORN.... BUT REALLY????? GOD'S PREDICTION??? GOD'S POST???????

I AM NOT FEELING THIS THREAD AT ALL.

AND I FEEL LIKE THIS IS WRONG YOU CAN PERHAPS SAY SENDING UNIVERSAL VIBRATIONS OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT

BUT GOD'S POST OR GOD'S PREDICTION??????? HECK NO

I BELIEVE IN GOD AND FOR SOME REASON  MY SPIRIT DOES NOT TAKE TO KINDLY TO YOUR WORDING AND QUITE SURE THAT "GOD" PROBABLY ISN'T EITHER.

BLASPHEMY.... AND OFFENSIVE.

THIS THREAD- YOUR WORDING  IS A NO - NO  No No  ..... YOUR SPIRIT AND HEART CAN NOT BE RIGHT WITH THIS WORDING YOU HAVE GOING ON HERE.

Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6290 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

you better pray you go to heaven that's better than Winning any LOTTERY! Blue Angel

I Agree! and Amen!!!!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #82391
                  November 12, 2009
                  6290 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2013, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

GOD'S PREDICTION?????????????????????

SORRY IF I AM STEPPING ON YOUR TOES - MASHING YOUR CORN.... BUT REALLY????? GOD'S PREDICTION??? GOD'S POST???????

I AM NOT FEELING THIS THREAD AT ALL.

AND I FEEL LIKE THIS IS WRONG YOU CAN PERHAPS SAY SENDING UNIVERSAL VIBRATIONS OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT

BUT GOD'S POST OR GOD'S PREDICTION??????? HECK NO

I BELIEVE IN GOD AND FOR SOME REASON  MY SPIRIT DOES NOT TAKE TO KINDLY TO YOUR WORDING AND QUITE SURE THAT "GOD" PROBABLY ISN'T EITHER.

BLASPHEMY.... AND OFFENSIVE.

THIS THREAD- YOUR WORDING  IS A NO - NO  No No  ..... YOUR SPIRIT AND HEART CAN NOT BE RIGHT WITH THIS WORDING YOU HAVE GOING ON HERE.

I agree mangoskin Hurray!as a Christian I felt uncomfortable reading this post.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dan, I'm meditating on this to see exactly what God is asking of us. For me it seems we need to be clearer on what we are asking for.

For example, I will often ask for and then envision myself winning $500 in my state's Pick 3 draw, but only play a set of numbers for $.50 in any order. The only amount I could possibly win is $40 if it is all single digits, $80 if it's a double and $250 if it's a trip. The Universe can't send me the $500 I'm hoping for because I haven't wagered the right amount and played the numbers in the right order.

Basically I am sending mixed signals and a creating a mixed up vibration. The Universe doesn't quite know what kind of "win" to send me! Smile

So I get it. I gotta clean up my vibration, my thoughts, and be clear on what I would like...

Looking for miracles and blessings today ya'll....Big Smile Miracles and Blessings...

Yeah , that's right , that's what he's tring to say , good obeservation , God wants clarity so the outcome can come quicker and better.

Dan

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2013, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , I'm goin to let Gid take over my handwriting so that we can all win hige in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Hello everyone , first I want say that you are all congradulated in winning the lotteries with me as I said before , you must state your purpose signifingantly to see results and win , let's begin by saying first play a numner that is winning in a stradegy that is yours , like 82 , then play those 3 numbers as though they are going to win, before I tell you first that playing them straight is an obsatcle it can prove futile if you play them all togehter without a straight meaning play them together as a bunch to win , I'm saying play all 3 numbers as though they will come out box , I will play your number - 832 then 6 should follow as 8 will hit not 7 or 3 but 8 , as I told you before , lets play 8234 then let it go !!!

Ok folks , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , everyone come back tomorrow to post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and others can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
                        Long Island
                        Bahamas
                        Member #65783
                        October 6, 2008
                        1752 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2013, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I am talking about YOU >>>>>>>>> DAN BAN >>>>

"

Hello everybody , Dan is back , amazing to see from todays post I read that 6543 hit box in two states in the 4 picks from God's prediction that was made 10 days ago , God is good , Ha Ha . Ok , i'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -".....

this is YOUR  thread and  I am talking to YOU about You, NOT   the person you are trying to throw this off on....whoever follows that ISH you are going on about "God's prediction- God's Post" ... you can pray all day for God's clarity but I hope he >>> GOD <<<<makes it CLEAR to YOU and about his predictions ... trust you me it won't be about giving you some lucky numbers...... but if you believe in GOD so much pray that if you ever win - or win the lotter, PRAY  for clarity on how to use your winnings......

THAT IS ALL 

>>  have a nice day and I hope GOD can MAKE things CLEAR for you... because I have absolutely no problem CLEARING you for playing around with my GOD and his good works!!!!!! See Ya!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                          Member #106923
                          February 27, 2011
                          476 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

"

Hello everybody , Dan is back , amazing to see from todays post I read that 6543 hit box in two states in the 4 picks from God's prediction that was made 10 days ago , God is good , Ha Ha . Ok , i'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -".....

this is YOUR  thread and  I am talking to YOU about You, NOT   the person you are trying to throw this off on....whoever follows that ISH you are going on about "God's prediction- God's Post" ... you can pray all day for God's clarity but I hope he >>> GOD <<<<makes it CLEAR to YOU and about his predictions ... trust you me it won't be about giving you some lucky numbers...... but if you believe in GOD so much pray that if you ever win - or win the lotter, PRAY  for clarity on how to use your winnings......

THAT IS ALL 

>>  have a nice day and I hope GOD can MAKE things CLEAR for you... because I have absolutely no problem CLEARING you for playing around with my GOD and his good works!!!!!! See Ya!

No biting, spitting, clawing, pulling hair, or punching below the belt. 

Boxing

1977's avatar - flower2
                            st. pete
                            United States
                            Member #6680
                            September 3, 2004
                            1226 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

"

THAT IS ALL 

MMMMMMMMM  I thought maybe Dan means his spirt guide.......But ANYWAY.. u dont have to read his post. RIGHT?????

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , this is Dan and I'm back. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buy a ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all in winning for me , I was prevey to information on how we can start the day , first let me ask you something , where are you going to be tomoroww and next week for sure ? , lets say I ask you to pray for me to the conclusion to nothing else , say I want 3 dollars then what would you say , say I want to spend my life with you , how would you react ?

Ok , this is Dan , I totally understand this one , when God is asking for money that just mean giving your money to him weather to charity or blessing to someone , this opens the flow to more money coming in and being blessed by God , he's also saying can he be with you all his life , this  is pretty self evident , he's asking you all a question and he wants your feelings , you be surprised how cheap people are with their money and don't give and also have no regard for God's time in their day or their whole life. Ok that's it for now , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post you blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and bless others , God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 42 of 103