Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 38 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2013, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

This is Dan , I could post so many great lottery winning videos from Youtube , but I'll leave that alone but this one video everyone should see , just watch the whole thing , I've rolled dice to my advantage one time during a game and got the exact numbers , Joy needs to be involved and of course God , this video will supply a great inspiration to you all , I see this all the time , Ha Ha !!! -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vsFfMj4nGA

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
    Wilmington, NC
    United States
    Member #130031
    July 4, 2012
    199 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2013, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dan, North Carolina got the (12) pair in our Pick 4 on Sept 11 as (1-3-2-0). I caught it for another $100 win this week! Woohooo. In our Pick 3 forum, there was talk of a possible series number showing up and I thought - it might come in the Pick 4, so I took a chance and played that combo.

Thanks Dan for being the vessel that brings all of us guidance from the Creator.  Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dan, North Carolina got the (12) pair in our Pick 4 on Sept 11 as (1-3-2-0). I caught it for another $100 win this week! Woohooo. In our Pick 3 forum, there was talk of a possible series number showing up and I thought - it might come in the Pick 4, so I took a chance and played that combo.

Thanks Dan for being the vessel that brings all of us guidance from the Creator.  Smile

Let me ask you a question , in the rules it saids the pair has to be 12xx or xx12 to win for 4- pick , how you win a pair if the number is 1-3-2-0 ?, unless the rules are diffrent in NC than in NY , also the number came out 2-9-1-9 & lucky sum 12 yesterday and today it came out 5612 , Ha Ha is Good !!!

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2013, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , glad ot se we got one winner for 100 dollars for the pair of 12. Here in NY today  12 came out paired in the 4 pick , should of played would have one 50 dollars , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm gonna let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say congradulations for all who won with me today , that is good , I want it that way , for it is pure peace when we all win together , let me say that 12 is a novelty number for it will come out again on Tuesday , That's it , Ok folks , This is Dan again,  let me tell you from experience when God picks a date like he said Tuesday sometimes it comes to pass and sometimes it does'nt but gararenteed 12 is going to come out , that's a fact , I'll play it paired with the 4- pick for now up to Tuesday by playing just 50 cent game just in case but will spend a few bucks on Monday & Tuesday if I feel compelled to , this is me saying this not God saying this so use your own judgement but I do know 12 is defiantly coming out , I won't miss it again , Ha Ha !!! - Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone come and post you winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and others be blessed , God Bless !! Dan !!!

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          upper darby
          United States
          Member #109486
          April 14, 2011
          1224 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2013, 1:26 am - IP Logged

hi dan thanks god for my 100 dollars hit

1977's avatar - flower2
            st. pete
            United States
            Member #6680
            September 3, 2004
            1226 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , here's the thing when I let God type for me , most of the information is pertaining to someone who is reading it , it's up to them to feel it's for them , the reason I say that is the 12 number came out paired in New Jersey 4 Pick , so It did'nt pertain to me or others just for that one person on the post who lived in New Jersey , I felt that when I was typing it but was'nt sure , and I also felt the number was suppose to come out paired which would have won 50 dollars , well anyway , I enjoy all the winnings people posted but the most important one that I liked it the person who won 25 dollars from a scratch ticket when they really needed it , the reason I say that is when you are really worring that if God will supply your needs , he'll come in the last moment to save the day , it happens all the time with me , it takes a lot of nervous energy of loss to get a miracle from God , that's why when people are'nt in strong need , it doe'snt come but when your backs against the wall , it then comes. It has to to do with focus nervous energy on one thing to activate it. There is a cosmic law that God created where if something is taken away from you , it's mandated that it has to be replaced , that's God's law and is a fact. So always think of that when worry takes you over. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go  - I want to say congradulations to all who viewed me yesterday for the win int the lotteries , it's up to me to set the score when it comes to winning , let me just say , that you hav to abide by the rules of the game to win , let's say if you want to win then go for it , play the number throughout like you mean it , then stay away , I will show you how to win in the lottery by saying this - first you must act as if your gonna win , in this case , set a goal that you will win everyday , for that is the way to harmony , let's say you play 3 times a day , then let go of it and play it once or twice then let go , you will see results when you play , play something 983 or stop , that's it. - Ok folks , that's it from God , I felt when typing the numner 983 that only 98 was the strong number , but we'll see also what God is saying about playing like you know your gonna win everyday is so true , there are people who can do that , I know this is as fact , the thing is they play a lot and it's recreational to them , like this one women I knew who played the slots here in Yonkers NY , she had no intention to win well mayby a little but her main goal was to have a good time at the slots and that was it , she won a couple of hundred thousand dollars because of it.There are two ways to manifest miracles , treat it as life and death with total worry and it will appear at the last moment or do like the women and just have fun with the gambling and don't expect nothing and it will happen gradually , the first way causes pain and the second way causes joy & fun , regardless which way you choose , it will manifest , Ok I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone add more power and post your blessings and winnings so you get blessed more and others be blessed to , God Bless , Dan !!!

983 Fla EVE

1977's avatar - flower2
              st. pete
              United States
              Member #6680
              September 3, 2004
              1226 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , great !!! we got two more wins today on this post , God is Good , and also like everday I'll pray for everyone in this post so we can win big and I mean everyone !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - First let me say congradulations to all who won today , this is what is meant to be , to win , with out a doubt , for the we shall set the course for all of us to win today , I want to explain that winning the lottery is the first most in our minds today for we will win bg with no denial , I want to say congradulations to the winners who play the lottery twice a day , that is a signifnat time to play when your down and out and you play like there's no tomorrow , I will play the numbers for you today in the post , 654 , that's it , you won't be denied !!! That's it !!! - Ok folks , that was a good one from God , play that number like it's no tomorrow , I know the 3 pick is played twice a day here in NY and other places so we'll see what happens. I'll be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win huge in the lotteries , also everyone keep posting your winnings and blessings so you can win bigger and again and bless others to win to. God Bless !!! - Dan !!!

Hello everyone....I am going to hold on to 611***654***2112***6543 in FLORIDA for the weekendSmile

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                Wilmington, NC
                United States
                Member #130031
                July 4, 2012
                199 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2013, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Let me ask you a question , in the rules it saids the pair has to be 12xx or xx12 to win for 4- pick , how you win a pair if the number is 1-3-2-0 ?, unless the rules are diffrent in NC than in NY , also the number came out 2-9-1-9 & lucky sum 12 yesterday and today it came out 5612 , Ha Ha is Good !!!

Hey Dan, in North Carolina you can play a set of numbers in "ANY" order for $.50 cents and win $100 or for $1 and win $200. The amount you can win goes up based on whether or not the winning set of numbers contains a double, triple or quad. Like our daytime number yesterday was 2544 and a $.50 play would have brought in $200 in any order.

They just started with winning extra money by playing front and back pairs and sums. I don't put extra money on the pairs because I'm never quite sure of the order, especially with the Pick 4.

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2013, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dan, in North Carolina you can play a set of numbers in "ANY" order for $.50 cents and win $100 or for $1 and win $200. The amount you can win goes up based on whether or not the winning set of numbers contains a double, triple or quad. Like our daytime number yesterday was 2544 and a $.50 play would have brought in $200 in any order.

They just started with winning extra money by playing front and back pairs and sums. I don't put extra money on the pairs because I'm never quite sure of the order, especially with the Pick 4.

Thanks for clearing that up , 121 hit today in the 3 pick here in NYC , if I would have played it paired like God said 12 was a number to play , I would have won 50 dollars , I did'nt even know they had a pair option in the 3 Pick , I'm glad this experience happened , now I'll be better prepaired , you figure if God keep giving us all these 2 digit numbers after acumilative effect of winning small you can then play a ton of tickects with 2 numbers God picks and win a lot of money , Ha Ha !!!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , glad to se we got a winner today for 100 dollars on this post also 121 came out in the 3 pick today here in NYC , if I would have played it paired ( God giving us the number 12 yesterday on the post ) I would have won. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can win all huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - First I want to say congradulations to all , you've succeeded in play the games with me , 12 is the option to play , play 12 straight then wait , !!! That's it , Ok , it's Dan again , another short one from God but powerfull , I will play that 12 for sure , Ha Ha , I will be back tomorrow to add some more powere and everyone add your blessings and winnings so you can win bigger an more and others can be blessed , God Bless !!! Dan !!!

Bahamas
                      Member #130318
                      July 11, 2012
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2013, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

102 in South Carolina.

United States
                        Member #139735
                        March 2, 2013
                        669 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2013, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

1240 in IL

Bahamas
                          Member #130318
                          July 11, 2012
                          7 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Also 312 in Florida.

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                            upper darby
                            United States
                            Member #109486
                            April 14, 2011
                            1224 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2013, 9:50 am - IP Logged

hi dan pa  had 12000 on the quinto 9-13

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello eveyone , Dan is back , interesting to see the number 12 popping up around 4 times around the country with the lottery from the posts that I've seen today also 12 was in the 4- pick and 12 was in the lucky sum of 3 Pick today here in NYC so God is preparing something for all of us that should be really worthwhile , lets see what God had to say now , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so they we can all win huge in thel lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - I want to say to you all today that 12 will hit today , but tickets so that you can exprecience a win , 12 is the magic numbner today for it will strike , 12 and 13 are also in the air , play 14 and 12 today and stop , that's it !!! - Ok folks ,this is Dan again I need to meditate on this one , I feel 12 is the strong number so I will go with that one but you decided for yourself , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and all of you post uour winnings and blessing so you can be blessed bigger and others can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 38 of 103