Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 35 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
Wilmington, NC
United States
Member #130031
July 4, 2012
199 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2013, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I won $160 in my state's pick 3 lottery! Thank you God for blessing me and thanks to everyone participating in this forum, praying, believing and shifting our energy. Blue Angel

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #139104
    February 14, 2013
    3442 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2013, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Hi dan ban and everyone in thae group im excited about evryones winnings still waiting on mine. Im going through a lot but God is still able i believe it. Please pray for,me!

Wilmington, NC
      United States
      Member #130031
      July 4, 2012
      199 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2013, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 - Daily Bibe Verse

Galatians 5:22-23

King James Version (KJV)

22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
        United States
        Member #130031
        July 4, 2012
        199 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 - Daily Bibe Verse

Galatians 5:22-23

King James Version (KJV)

22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 - Encouragement and Inspiration

"You have sole ownership of your vision. And the Universe will give you what
        you want within your vision. What happens with most people is that they
        muddy their vision with "reality".

Their vision becomes full of not only
        what they want but what everybody else thinks about what they want, too.

Your work is to clarify and purify your vision so that the vibration that
        you are offering can then be answered."

Abraham Hicks~Excerpted from a workshop in Boston, MA on Sunday, October 11th, 1998

tyjean01's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          MD
          United States
          Member #94342
          July 18, 2010
          1 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2013, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Dan Ban,

I enjoy reading your post. I have faith that my blessing will come. God see my struggles and hardship Im going thrrough right now.  Congratulations to everyone on their win!

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2013, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , great !!! we got two more wins today on this post , God is Good , and also like everday I'll pray for everyone in this post so we can win big and I mean everyone !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - First let me say congradulations to all who won today , this is what is meant to be , to win , with out a doubt , for the we shall set the course for all of us to win today , I want to explain that winning the lottery is the first most in our minds today for we will win bg with no denial , I want to say congradulations to the winners who play the lottery twice a day , that is a signifnat time to play when your down and out and you play like there's no tomorrow , I will play the numbers for you today in the post , 654 , that's it , you won't be denied !!! That's it !!! - Ok folks , that was a good one from God , play that number like it's no tomorrow , I know the 3 pick is played twice a day here in NY and other places so we'll see what happens. I'll be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win huge in the lotteries , also everyone keep posting your winnings and blessings so you can win bigger and again and bless others to win to. God Bless !!! - Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
              Member #118609
              November 4, 2011
              931 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2013, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you God and for Dan Ban, it is so nice to read of all the blessings and prayers for all on this thread.  Prayers to the granddaughter and all who are struggling.Blue Angel

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2013, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , it's Dan. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the  lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - I want you to congradulate you all for coming to see me today for we will win big tonight , I want to say that we will with a number in mind 10 , that's it - go to the book and read the first chapter of David where he saids that he will become King in a matter of months , this was prophesised and became into being !!! Ok folks , that's it from God , it seems God was being general here in the David statement but there is something to this I know , it needs meditation and action for it to work , it's almost like experienceing a dream with symbols and it;s up to you to question it further and use you intuition. Ok , I'll be back to tomorrow to add more power and all of you do the same and post all your winnings and blessings so all can be blessed too , God Bless !!! Dan

Wilmington, NC
                  United States
                  Member #130031
                  July 4, 2012
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: September 4, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , great !!! we got two more wins today on this post , God is Good , and also like everday I'll pray for everyone in this post so we can win big and I mean everyone !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - First let me say congradulations to all who won today , this is what is meant to be , to win , with out a doubt , for the we shall set the course for all of us to win today , I want to explain that winning the lottery is the first most in our minds today for we will win bg with no denial , I want to say congradulations to the winners who play the lottery twice a day , that is a signifnat time to play when your down and out and you play like there's no tomorrow , I will play the numbers for you today in the post , 654 , that's it , you won't be denied !!! That's it !!! - Ok folks , that was a good one from God , play that number like it's no tomorrow , I know the 3 pick is played twice a day here in NY and other places so we'll see what happens. I'll be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win huge in the lotteries , also everyone keep posting your winnings and blessings so you can win bigger and again and bless others to win to. God Bless !!! - Dan !!!

Hey Dan, that 654 came in the NC Pick 3 today (Sept 4) but as 195.

1 - mirror is - 6

9 - mirror is - 4

5 - as itself - 5

God is always trying to tell us something! I didn't get a chance to pay the mid-day draw today because I was filling in on a job for someone else, but I am looking forward to more wins now and NOW!Smile

Wilmington, NC
                    United States
                    Member #130031
                    July 4, 2012
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: September 4, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I received $75 today without a lottery ticket and an additional $80 from a lottery ticket. May the miracles and blessings continue for each and every one of us! In Jesus's name...Amen...Smile

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #114703
                      August 5, 2011
                      4623 Posts
                      Posted: September 4, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

hey all, just wanted to post real quick, won $4.00 today but kicking myself because I had written down a particular number for our daily 4, analyzed it too much then scratched it off and went with a different number....lo and behold the number I wrote down and scratched off came tonight boxed...also a couple financial blessings gained because I'm moving  total was around $400, and can't say it enough Dan, I'm not very religious but loving this thread...

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #139104
                        February 14, 2013
                        3442 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2013, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone blessings love and light just wanted to post a winning from a midday pick 3 of 50.00 dollars Im greatful for it God bless everyone Im still being encouraged by all and expecting great things from the Creator.

Wilmington, NC
                          United States
                          Member #130031
                          July 4, 2012
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: September 5, 2013, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

hey all, just wanted to post real quick, won $4.00 today but kicking myself because I had written down a particular number for our daily 4, analyzed it too much then scratched it off and went with a different number....lo and behold the number I wrote down and scratched off came tonight boxed...also a couple financial blessings gained because I'm moving  total was around $400, and can't say it enough Dan, I'm not very religious but loving this thread...

Congratulations! Don't you just love miracles and blessings!Big Smile

Wilmington, NC
                            United States
                            Member #130031
                            July 4, 2012
                            199 Posts
                            Posted: September 5, 2013, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone blessings love and light just wanted to post a winning from a midday pick 3 of 50.00 dollars Im greatful for it God bless everyone Im still being encouraged by all and expecting great things from the Creator.

Fantastic! May the blessings continue till all of our cups are running over!Wink

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34096 Posts
                              Posted: September 5, 2013, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations! Don't you just love miracles and blessings!Big Smile

I Agree! Yes, I agree we just got a Credit for Our Light Bill and Gas Bill $798.00

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Page 35 of 103