Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 40 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
Wilmington, NC
United States
Member #130031
July 4, 2012
199 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2013, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , amazing , 136 came out today in the NY 3 Pick ( God said play 612 & 613 yesterday in the post ) , so he was right on the money concerning a box hit also 0805 came out in the 4 Pick with the lucky sum which was 13 ( God said 13 will pop up yesterday and also the person who saw 500 in their inner vision on this post , you got 3 mumbers that match so it will most likely hit soon ) let me explain something important , when God gives us all these numbers you have to play them all and mix them up in the 3 & 4 pick to improve your chances , use God's guidance to what to do and something should happen make sure you play Box & Straight together so you cover all bases , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - First I want to say congradulations to all for playing the lotteries and winning , it's a shame that the numbers you picked have'nt won to date yet but you have to be patient , go for broke an play 13 , that's the number to play , you see when you play both numbers like 7 & 8 there will be a combination of both hits , let's say I play 12 , then 7 & 8 will hit with it , I'm saying play them all , I'm saying play them straight and see what happens , 12 is a sure fire hit if not 7 & 8 , play both and time will tell , that's it , Ok folks , this is Dan again , you should play both numbers and see what happens , it should be good , Ha Ha !!! - I will be back tomorrow to add more power and all of you keep posting your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bless others too , God Bless !!! Dan !!!

You ae not going to believe this but in my state's Pick 3 and 4 (North Carolina) we got the 12 pair again during the daytime drawing. It happens at 3:00pm eastern standard time.  For the Pick 3 we got 1-1-2 and for the Pick 4 we got 7-8-2-1!!! Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

nikkiraw's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    west hartford
    United States
    Member #145126
    July 28, 2013
    2 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2013, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Sure,

Close your eye's and tell me what you see? ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ exactly, that's your share.

That was really funny and true, or is it just late at night!? LOL.

nikkiraw's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      west hartford
      United States
      Member #145126
      July 28, 2013
      2 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2013, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Dan,  am trying to follow what you are , how do I say this, TRYING to say. I thought you said just to play "quick picks". Now your talking play 7&8 or 13. Dan you are confussing. Stick with quick picking. Easier to follow you.Crazy

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back Ha Ha , - 7-2-1-8 came yesterday in the 4 pick here in NY just like God said it would , he said play 1378 & 1278 , and also glad to see the that in this post 7821 & 112 came out in NC , God is on a roll folks , Ha Ha !! , you may think hitting these small wins like box fo 80 dollars or 4 pick box 100 dollars is small , you gotta to understand God is preparing us for infinite wins , just alone by setting aside money for these small box wins and doubling the money each time you play after a win you will win you more money , after many wins you can plop down say like 50 dollars tickets on the 3 or 4 picks and you do the math , that's serious money , you just gotta to trust in God on what he writes in this post and play the numbers on that paticular day to the next day and that's it. As for the people who are getting confused on what lotteries to play from Gods numbers , just play all the numbers and combinations on both the 3 & 4 pick to cover all bases , just read what God says and take it litrally if he says 12 and 13 should come out and play it wit 78 etc , that's very simple , play the 4  pick 1278 & 1378 box and straight , use you intuition all just play all numbers on both 3 & 4 picks to cover all bases.

Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say that 12 will hit tomorrow and 13 will follow , try any number in combination 6 , 12 , 13 , 8 , that is the number to play , 13 is strong and 12 is powerful , 13 will represent itself tomorrow and today , try both numbers 8 is manufactred today and play it straight , like 2 and 8 and 12 , try those 4 numbers and play them straight , tomorrow I will play 12 and 13 , and 8 & 6 , 6 will come out but stay with 13 , and 8 , that's it

Let me let God wrtie again - here I go - play 12 straight and 13 and let it go , I say play 12 straight and 13 and let it go.

Ok folks , that was a good one , here's my interpertation on what God is trying to say - just pick 1213 for the 4 pick and play it box & straight for tonight and tomorow midday. If you feel you shoudl use the ohter numbers too that's up to you. Ok folks , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and also post your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and others can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!!

titia79's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
          Member #139468
          February 23, 2013
          465 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2013, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

thks dan!!! I really need a blessing as long as I keep my faith GOD will be here for me!

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
            Newport News, VA
            United States
            Member #144545
            July 8, 2013
            971 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2013, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

dan ban you're awesome dude...keep hearing from God today VA midday pick 4 draw was 3810...now that's a Mighty move of God in my eyes!  I didn't win any money, but I gained a great wealth of knowledge...Amen

Wilmington, NC
              United States
              Member #130031
              July 4, 2012
              199 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Dan,  am trying to follow what you are , how do I say this, TRYING to say. I thought you said just to play "quick picks". Now your talking play 7&8 or 13. Dan you are confussing. Stick with quick picking. Easier to follow you.Crazy

I am a person who believes in energy, vibration, and Universal Laws such as the Law of Deliberate Creation and the Law of Attraction.

So I see Dan's prayers are a response to OUR ASKING. Collectively, in this thread, we have all been asking (both subconsciously or consciously) for specific numbers to play in our state's lotteries.

I believe that the Universe is responding to our powerful asking.

Many of us do workouts to help us determine the best possible numbers for each draw. God is providing us with the answers to our questions. And for those of us who believe, the results are consistent and amazing.

Also, keep in mind that the vast majority of us win daily without buying tickets by simply being open to receiving. We receive monetary gifts, physical gifts, and all types of help all the time. For instance, I am a writer and I received 2 new clients (out of the blue and without advertising) for long term projoects.  I can't argue that that is a gift from God.

Ultimately, this thread is about helping us to build our faith and training our minds and hearts to look for the blessing in everyone and everthing.

Faith...that's the ultimate reward here...Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

titia79's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                Member #139468
                February 23, 2013
                465 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2013, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

AMEN! msjthewinner

Wilmington, NC
                  United States
                  Member #130031
                  July 4, 2012
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2013, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

AMEN! msjthewinner

That's right titia79. We've got to keep our thread full of inspiration, hope, peace and joy! Blue Angel

georgia
                    United States
                    Member #135515
                    November 25, 2012
                    28 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Praise the Lord for he is worthy of all the honor,glory and the praise , for he has all power in his hands and he has given us the power to get weath, he know everyone of our needs and heart desires. Recieved 10.00 today without buying a ticket!!

1977's avatar - flower2
                      st. pete
                      United States
                      Member #6680
                      September 3, 2004
                      1226 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2013, 6:52 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back Ha Ha , - 7-2-1-8 came yesterday in the 4 pick here in NY just like God said it would , he said play 1378 & 1278 , and also glad to see the that in this post 7821 & 112 came out in NC , God is on a roll folks , Ha Ha !! , you may think hitting these small wins like box fo 80 dollars or 4 pick box 100 dollars is small , you gotta to understand God is preparing us for infinite wins , just alone by setting aside money for these small box wins and doubling the money each time you play after a win you will win you more money , after many wins you can plop down say like 50 dollars tickets on the 3 or 4 picks and you do the math , that's serious money , you just gotta to trust in God on what he writes in this post and play the numbers on that paticular day to the next day and that's it. As for the people who are getting confused on what lotteries to play from Gods numbers , just play all the numbers and combinations on both the 3 & 4 pick to cover all bases , just read what God says and take it litrally if he says 12 and 13 should come out and play it wit 78 etc , that's very simple , play the 4  pick 1278 & 1378 box and straight , use you intuition all just play all numbers on both 3 & 4 picks to cover all bases.

Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say that 12 will hit tomorrow and 13 will follow , try any number in combination 6 , 12 , 13 , 8 , that is the number to play , 13 is strong and 12 is powerful , 13 will represent itself tomorrow and today , try both numbers 8 is manufactred today and play it straight , like 2 and 8 and 12 , try those 4 numbers and play them straight , tomorrow I will play 12 and 13 , and 8 & 6 , 6 will come out but stay with 13 , and 8 , that's it

Let me let God wrtie again - here I go - play 12 straight and 13 and let it go , I say play 12 straight and 13 and let it go.

Ok folks , that was a good one , here's my interpertation on what God is trying to say - just pick 1213 for the 4 pick and play it box & straight for tonight and tomorow midday. If you feel you shoudl use the ohter numbers too that's up to you. Ok folks , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and also post your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and others can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!!

Florida Sept 18***midday 1218***eve 1252

pelham ga
                        United States
                        Member #143517
                        June 5, 2013
                        103 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2013, 8:50 am - IP Logged

251 came in Ga that the 12

Wilmington, NC
                          United States
                          Member #130031
                          July 4, 2012
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

On Sept 17th, North Carolina got the 12 pair as 1-1-2 in the daytime Pick 3 and the 13 pair in 3-0-1 in the evening Pick 3. Fantastic!  I caught them both for a total win of $240. I won $160 in the daytime draw and $80 in the evening draw.

Then for yesterday's (Sept 18th) daytime draw I won $80 with 6-0-0. I saw the number 5-0-0 in a vision a few days back. I'm usually off 1 number but through research I learned that you need to play 1 up and 1 down with numbers and mirrors. That's how I caught the 6-0-0 yesterday.

My state's Pick 3 forum is full of knowledgeable people who willing share what they have learned over the years. You'd be surprised at how much you can learn through research. Combine that with an unshakable FAITH and life just keeps on getting sweeter.

I also look at Libra's astrology numbers that are posted in the MysticalSmile forum for the day to get some insight into what numbers I want to play when looking at my workouts too.

Miracles and Blessings everyone...Miracles and Blessings

1977's avatar - flower2
                            st. pete
                            United States
                            Member #6680
                            September 3, 2004
                            1226 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

On Sept 17th, North Carolina got the 12 pair as 1-1-2 in the daytime Pick 3 and the 13 pair in 3-0-1 in the evening Pick 3. Fantastic!  I caught them both for a total win of $240. I won $160 in the daytime draw and $80 in the evening draw.

Then for yesterday's (Sept 18th) daytime draw I won $80 with 6-0-0. I saw the number 5-0-0 in a vision a few days back. I'm usually off 1 number but through research I learned that you need to play 1 up and 1 down with numbers and mirrors. That's how I caught the 6-0-0 yesterday.

My state's Pick 3 forum is full of knowledgeable people who willing share what they have learned over the years. You'd be surprised at how much you can learn through research. Combine that with an unshakable FAITH and life just keeps on getting sweeter.

I also look at Libra's astrology numbers that are posted in the MysticalSmile forum for the day to get some insight into what numbers I want to play when looking at my workouts too.

Happy somebody hit!!!!!Smile  Waiting in Florida for 6543 to show up.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                              Member #118609
                              November 4, 2011
                              932 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2013, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations msjthewinner, that is a pretty darn good win.  God is Great!Blue Angel

Page 40 of 103