Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 39 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
1977's avatar - flower2
st. pete
United States
Member #6680
September 3, 2004
1226 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2013, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone....I am going to hold on to 611***654***2112***6543 in FLORIDA for the weekendSmile

Smile Anyone else playing these?????

1977's avatar - flower2
    st. pete
    United States
    Member #6680
    September 3, 2004
    1226 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2013, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , great !!! we got two more wins today on this post , God is Good , and also like everday I'll pray for everyone in this post so we can win big and I mean everyone !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - First let me say congradulations to all who won today , this is what is meant to be , to win , with out a doubt , for the we shall set the course for all of us to win today , I want to explain that winning the lottery is the first most in our minds today for we will win bg with no denial , I want to say congradulations to the winners who play the lottery twice a day , that is a signifnat time to play when your down and out and you play like there's no tomorrow , I will play the numbers for you today in the post , 654 , that's it , you won't be denied !!! That's it !!! - Ok folks , that was a good one from God , play that number like it's no tomorrow , I know the 3 pick is played twice a day here in NY and other places so we'll see what happens. I'll be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win huge in the lotteries , also everyone keep posting your winnings and blessings so you can win bigger and again and bless others to win to. God Bless !!! - Dan !!!

Anyone still playing Dan's numbers in Florida?????

Bahamas
      Member #130318
      July 11, 2012
      7 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

2113 fell in NY, there's the 12, 13.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #114703
        August 5, 2011
        4623 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2013, 2:31 am - IP Logged

Hmm this week another cash 5 texas win $11 in total..also having weird luck, keep going with the wrong draw, I picked 480 night for Frday and Sat, and wouldn't you know the 480 came Saturday morning..grrrrrrr, keep missing it by a hair....also cash  5 been getting pretty consistent with Cash 5 texas for 3 of 5 numbers, most I won has been $11 with that, would love love love to get into the hundreds, need 4 of 5 for that, or the jackpot which is usually around $20,000.....hmmm seem to be getting close with these wins, not sure what is going on....

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Wow , 2113 came out yesterday evening on the 4 pick here in NY and God gave 12 & 13 from yesterday's post , that was a good call by him , Ha Ha. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say that 12 is here to stay , you see the mighty number has sinifigance in the charts for it's a box number that will hit , 12 will mark a number that will shine in all your hearts , buy 4 tickets to play all day for it will hit 12 exactly today.

Ok folks ,this is Dan again ,I'm gonna try something , I 'm gonna let God write again , Here I go - let's talk about 2 & 3 , for it's a number that is magical in all our hearts 12 is sinifigant that it will strike today and 12 will hit hard for all numbers to play , try 213 & 6 and leave it alone , 12 is a magic number for it will hit , it will hit like a bombshell , 12 is hitting now in the name of Jesus play 12 today !!!

Ok , that's what God saids , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , and everyone come & post your blessings and winning so you can be blessed further and others can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

1977's avatar - flower2
            st. pete
            United States
            Member #6680
            September 3, 2004
            1226 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2013, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone....I am going to hold on to 611***654***2112***6543 in FLORIDA for the weekendSmile

5635 fla eve -----Sept 15-----SO Close!!!!! Next timeSmile

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , 12 hit in the lucky sum of the NY 3 Pick today , very interesting , will see what's in store , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say congradulations to all , we are going to win big in everyway , 12 is gaureented to hit and 13 is following , I can gaureentee that 6 will hit today and 12 so buy off your tickets to play 613 & 12 , I will play these nimbers today for you can see , let's talk about 12 , it's gaureenteed to hit , I will say that 13 is forth coming , I will play both these numbers tonight and everynight , we can play 12 all day for that is what we speak , 13 is for the next play 13 will hit Friday and again on Tuesday , everynight play these two number so they will hit , Friday will hit for it will play the next level , let's play 13 for Friday , that's it !!! - Ok folks , this is Dan again - you make your own judgements , it sounds very promising , - Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and all of you keep posting you winnings and blessings so all of you can be blessed further and bless others , God Bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                Wilmington, NC
                United States
                Member #130031
                July 4, 2012
                199 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2013, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , 12 hit in the lucky sum of the NY 3 Pick today , very interesting , will see what's in store , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say congradulations to all , we are going to win big in everyway , 12 is gaureented to hit and 13 is following , I can gaureentee that 6 will hit today and 12 so buy off your tickets to play 613 & 12 , I will play these nimbers today for you can see , let's talk about 12 , it's gaureenteed to hit , I will say that 13 is forth coming , I will play both these numbers tonight and everynight , we can play 12 all day for that is what we speak , 13 is for the next play 13 will hit Friday and again on Tuesday , everynight play these two number so they will hit , Friday will hit for it will play the next level , let's play 13 for Friday , that's it !!! - Ok folks , this is Dan again - you make your own judgements , it sounds very promising , - Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and all of you keep posting you winnings and blessings so all of you can be blessed further and bless others , God Bless , Dan !!!

Incredible - 2112 hit the NC Pick 4 today. I missed it!!! Soooo sad. I was so focused on the Pick 3 that I didn't even consider the Pick 4. I ended up not playing at all because I wasn't clear on what to play.  I had a little nudge to check this forum and see what the "good news" was for today, but I let litte things get in the way and I didn't go online. Had I followed that "nudge" I would've remembered to play 2112. Live and Learn!

Oh well...as we continue to trust God, he will continue to give us the numbers to play...

Miracles and Blessings everyone...Smile Miracles and Blessings...

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
                  United States
                  Member #130031
                  July 4, 2012
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2013, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

NC got your 2112 in the Pick 4 Daytime Draw today, Sept 16th in that EXACT order!  WOW!  If I would've remembered to play it, that would have been $5,000. I gotta pay better attention and be patient!!!!

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

1977's avatar - flower2
                    st. pete
                    United States
                    Member #6680
                    September 3, 2004
                    1226 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

NC got your 2112 in the Pick 4 Daytime Draw today, Sept 16th in that EXACT order!  WOW!  If I would've remembered to play it, that would have been $5,000. I gotta pay better attention and be patient!!!!

Smile Wow ,you will get the next one-------Now I am hoping it comes to Florida.......

Wilmington, NC
                      United States
                      Member #130031
                      July 4, 2012
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

North Carolina got the 6 last night in the Pick 3 (446)  and the 13 pair came in our Pick 4 (1-7-3-7). I chose not to play last night because I felt uncertain. I would not have gotten the 446 but I would have gotten the 1737 in the Pick 4. I played on paper instead. I'm learning to trust my Inner Guidance which isn't always easy.Smile

I will be meditating on how to pair 12, 13 and 6 in my plays for the rest of the week - especially Tuesday and Friday...let's see what happens! 

Miracles and Blessings everyone, Miracles and Blessings...

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                        Newport News, VA
                        United States
                        Member #144545
                        July 8, 2013
                        971 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2013, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

North Carolina got the 6 last night in the Pick 3 (446)  and the 13 pair came in our Pick 4 (1-7-3-7). I chose not to play last night because I felt uncertain. I would not have gotten the 446 but I would have gotten the 1737 in the Pick 4. I played on paper instead. I'm learning to trust my Inner Guidance which isn't always easy.Smile

I will be meditating on how to pair 12, 13 and 6 in my plays for the rest of the week - especially Tuesday and Friday...let's see what happens! 

Miracles and Blessings everyone, Miracles and Blessings...

VA got 162 yesterday...wow! I just saw this.  Once again this thread is soooooo powerful

Wilmington, NC
                          United States
                          Member #130031
                          July 4, 2012
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

VA got 162 yesterday...wow! I just saw this.  Once again this thread is soooooo powerful

Yes it is!  What does the word say?....

20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

~ Matthew 18:20 New King James Version (NKJV)~

Let us all think of winning, sharing, giving and receiving...Smile

Wilmington, NC
                            United States
                            Member #130031
                            July 4, 2012
                            199 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2013, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Last night when I was meditating on winning the lottery, I saw the number 500 written big, bold and in black. I was not going to share this because I don't know what it means, but I have this feeling that it is for someone reading this forum. I gotta stop ignoring those "gentle" nudges from God.Smile

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2013, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , amazing , 136 came out today in the NY 3 Pick ( God said play 612 & 613 yesterday in the post ) , so he was right on the money concerning a box hit also 0805 came out in the 4 Pick with the lucky sum which was 13 ( God said 13 will pop up yesterday and also the person who saw 500 in their inner vision on this post , you got 3 mumbers that match so it will most likely hit soon ) let me explain something important , when God gives us all these numbers you have to play them all and mix them up in the 3 & 4 pick to improve your chances , use God's guidance to what to do and something should happen make sure you play Box & Straight together so you cover all bases , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - First I want to say congradulations to all for playing the lotteries and winning , it's a shame that the numbers you picked have'nt won to date yet but you have to be patient , go for broke an play 13 , that's the number to play , you see when you play both numbers like 7 & 8 there will be a combination of both hits , let's say I play 12 , then 7 & 8 will hit with it , I'm saying play them all , I'm saying play them straight and see what happens , 12 is a sure fire hit if not 7 & 8 , play both and time will tell , that's it , Ok folks , this is Dan again , you should play both numbers and see what happens , it should be good , Ha Ha !!! - I will be back tomorrow to add more power and all of you keep posting your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bless others too , God Bless !!! Dan !!!

Page 39 of 103