Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 44 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
1977's avatar - flower2
st. pete
United States
Member #6680
September 3, 2004
1226 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2013, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Smile Knowing how real his LOVE IS!!!!!!aND NOT TO FORGET.......

Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #138754
    February 5, 2013
    1389 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2013, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Smile Knowing how real his LOVE IS!!!!!!aND NOT TO FORGET.......

Namaste! Amen & Amen!

This thread jumped out at me. Have never seen it before, however glad I showed up tonight.

Love it, " Let the Angels guide you in picking...", that is just the way I flow. I will go back to the beginning

and find out more of how this works. 

Until then, 

Blessings

Rg~

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2013, 9:30 am - IP Logged

im looking to win todah.and 789 should come. amen

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2013, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Glad to see we got some hits from post that I read today from God's predictions yesterday , God is good. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to the person who won today with all the wealth of knowledge that we recieved , first I want to say that giving is a preresiquet for recieving , give first and then you will fall into alignment with yourself. Give then recieve , let's say that I give first to a cause or charity then say , I will give to this charity because I feel it will help us all , then let go. You can give to anyone you like , say you want to give to a person who is down on their luck , then give then they will be blessed and you will recive your reward. I would give to anyone who can't afford to pay their cause , give first then recieve , that's the blessing you will recieve. 12 will hit today and 11 will hit on fire , 12 & 13 are sure fire winners in all obstacles , play them both and recieve you wealth , play them both together and see what happens  and 12 will hit tomorrow and 13 will follow suit , play them together and 13 will follow.

Ok , this is Dan again. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and others can be blessed to with wins and blessings , God Bless , Dan !!!

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
          Newport News, VA
          United States
          Member #144545
          July 8, 2013
          971 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2013, 10:16 am - IP Logged

I am praying each and every individual on this thread receives a huge financial blessing today in God speed...AGape

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2013, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 13 hit yesterday evening in the 3 pick as 1-3-5 in NY , so that's a win if you played it paired in NY , God was right again , Ha Ha , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say to all congradulations on your winnings , it is time to bring in the rewards with me , I was supppose to hit the number Thursday to bet and it was number to play , lets see what is stoed for today , I like 12 alot and play it often , it's a number that is due course , 12 and 15 for Friday and Saturday , play both numbers and stop , 12 and 15 are sinifigant in their play , play them both and see what happens , if 12 hot play Friday for both numbers and see what happens , 12 & 15 should hit weather it's now or never , Friday is a big score for us all , play both numbers 5 and 6 and 12 and see what you think.

Ok , this is Dan again , use your judgement in playing these numbers for 3 pick , 4 pick , box , paired or lucky sum , always ask God and your intuition how to play these numbers if not at all and also rememeber , even if you don't play the numbers given you will blessed anyway by God fiancially through some other way besides the lottery while you read his post , gaureenteed !!! - Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post any winnings or blessing that you recieved after reading this post so you can be blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed too , Testimony brings on more miracles !!! God Bless , Dan !!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
              Member #106923
              February 27, 2011
              478 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I am praying each and every individual on this thread receives a huge financial blessing today in God speed...AGape

Thank you m3.  May you be blessed as well!

eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #2365
                September 22, 2003
                4777 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2013, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 13 hit yesterday evening in the 3 pick as 1-3-5 in NY , so that's a win if you played it paired in NY , God was right again , Ha Ha , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say to all congradulations on your winnings , it is time to bring in the rewards with me , I was supppose to hit the number Thursday to bet and it was number to play , lets see what is stoed for today , I like 12 alot and play it often , it's a number that is due course , 12 and 15 for Friday and Saturday , play both numbers and stop , 12 and 15 are sinifigant in their play , play them both and see what happens , if 12 hot play Friday for both numbers and see what happens , 12 & 15 should hit weather it's now or never , Friday is a big score for us all , play both numbers 5 and 6 and 12 and see what you think.

Ok , this is Dan again , use your judgement in playing these numbers for 3 pick , 4 pick , box , paired or lucky sum , always ask God and your intuition how to play these numbers if not at all and also rememeber , even if you don't play the numbers given you will blessed anyway by God fiancially through some other way besides the lottery while you read his post , gaureenteed !!! - Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post any winnings or blessing that you recieved after reading this post so you can be blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed too , Testimony brings on more miracles !!! God Bless , Dan !!!

Good Morning God and Dan,

I just wanted to say that I Believe in Miracles too.

I HIT 312 STR in New Jersey 9/30/13 Midday

Praise God, Thank You Jesus

$218.00 Dollars  White Bounce

And it came right on time

GOD'S TIME

Thanks Dan for starting this POST Smile

Eazy

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2013, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm glad to see we got a winner on this post for 3  pick straight , good blessing from God , also here in NY today the lucky sum in both the 3 pick & the 4 pick came out 15 which God picked yesterday , ain't that akick in the head , Ha Ha !!! Gid is good. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwrting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say hello to everyone and congradulations to all who won with me , 14 was a number to pick and 15 will follow , 13 & 12 will follow everyday just as 14 and 12 , pick 6 and 2 and see what happens , 12 will hit and 14 will follow , try both.

Ok , this is Dan again , that was a short one form God but potent. The short ones always prove successfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post your winnings and blessing that you recieved so you can be blessed further and greater and others can be blessed. God Bless , Dan !!!!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2013, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. 13 hit the luck sum in the 3 pick here in NY today , so give another one to God for coming up with 13 as one of the numbers yesterday , God is all wise and good. Ok , I'm gong to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Ok , I want you to all ask yourselves where will I be tomorrow. That's what I want to know , 17 will hit by Friday as well as 12 , Friday is a lucky number , play 12 and 15 and ask yourself where you will be . I say to you all that playing the numbers is a great help to all , play 5 times 3 and ask again where will you hit tomorrow , 5x3 = 17. That's the number to play or 12 and 17 and 12 by tomorrow play 5 at it's best , 13 no more.

Ok folks , this is Dan again , seems this one by God you have to meditate and figure out intuitivley , what's funny 5x3 =15 not 17 but then again who made up the law of mathamatics , it was man not God , even though God has his own divine logic on math that most of man don't understand from what I know personally , I just say , play the numbers that he saids and don't worry about the logic of it , also you will be blessed by other means besides lottery win just by reading Gods post anyway. Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post any of your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and bigger and others an be blessed too. God Bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                      Wilmington, NC
                      United States
                      Member #130031
                      July 4, 2012
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2013, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Good Morning God and Dan,

I just wanted to say that I Believe in Miracles too.

I HIT 312 STR in New Jersey 9/30/13 Midday

Praise God, Thank You Jesus

$218.00 Dollars  White Bounce

And it came right on time

GOD'S TIME

Thanks Dan for starting this POST Smile

Eazy

Fantastic!  I Love Good News!  Party

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
                        United States
                        Member #130031
                        July 4, 2012
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I won $500 this Tuesday on my state's evening Pick 3 draw. BananaThe number was 1-7-1 and I spent $4. I played 171, 117, and 711 "exact". Then I spent $1 on the mate to the double (177) and I played that in "any" order. I try never to go over $2.50 for any draw. That's my budget and I'm sticking to it! 

Expecting Miracles and Blessings Now and Forever...Wink

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                          Member #118609
                          November 4, 2011
                          939 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

I won $500 this Tuesday on my state's evening Pick 3 draw. BananaThe number was 1-7-1 and I spent $4. I played 171, 117, and 711 "exact". Then I spent $1 on the mate to the double (177) and I played that in "any" order. I try never to go over $2.50 for any draw. That's my budget and I'm sticking to it! 

Expecting Miracles and Blessings Now and Forever...Wink

Blue Angel

Congratulations, the blessings for you keep coming!  Thank you God and Danban for this thread.

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2013, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Glad to see another winning posted today , 500 dollars straight 3 pick , great win , thank God also today in the 3 pick lucky sum , 17 hit , one of the numbers God picked yesterday. That's 3 days in a row that God hit the lucky sum here in NY , Ha Ha !!! God is good. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today was a good day for all of us , I love how we are all winning in style , today I will pick 3 numbers 12 & 15 , try them both and seperate them as we speak , try 15 and 12 and stay with it , that should win us all , 13 will hit slightly better.

Ok folks , this is Dan again , there's your 3 numbers from God , God Bless you , I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win in the lotteries and other fiancial blessings and also post all your winnings and blessing that you goa so you can be blessed further and biger and other can be blessed the same , God Bless , Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
                              United States
                              Member #130031
                              July 4, 2012
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2013, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Glad to see another winning posted today , 500 dollars straight 3 pick , great win , thank God also today in the 3 pick lucky sum , 17 hit , one of the numbers God picked yesterday. That's 3 days in a row that God hit the lucky sum here in NY , Ha Ha !!! God is good. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today was a good day for all of us , I love how we are all winning in style , today I will pick 3 numbers 12 & 15 , try them both and seperate them as we speak , try 15 and 12 and stay with it , that should win us all , 13 will hit slightly better.

Ok folks , this is Dan again , there's your 3 numbers from God , God Bless you , I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win in the lotteries and other fiancial blessings and also post all your winnings and blessing that you goa so you can be blessed further and biger and other can be blessed the same , God Bless , Dan !!!

North Carolina got sum 12 in our daytime Pick 3 draw (2-5-5) and it was a double. When I saw your post - I had 3 sum 12's in my daytime workout so I knew I'd better include it and I hit for $80. This has been a good week!  The Father is blessing us indeed!

Our evening Pick 4 got that sum 15 (3-5-7-0). I don't play the Pick 4 very often and I didn't play last night. However, I am grateful for my daytime win and I hope that everyone today is inspired and receive miracles and blessings too...

Expect a Miracle Today...Wink

Page 44 of 103